Disgusting Currycel films himself picking up girls in Poland

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Polish newspapers report that some foreigner guy from UK hunts for girls in Kraków (Poland), picks them up and fucks them. He records everything without their permission. It is against Polish law, so the police was informed.

This guy managed to fuck two girls during his hunts.
First one admitted that she is Ukrainian:
https://youtu.be/L2TsfUOx6Pc?t=172

Second one admitted that she is Russian:
https://youtu.be/n1c3M4KaV3c?t=129

Why are slavic girls are such whores? There are no women worse in this world than the entitled, materialistic, low IQ slavic ice princesses ... :x

Does this mean PUA is legit if he actually fucks them?
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15

The guy looks good for a currycel and is well groomed/dressed.

Lol the fucking paki calls her a pole dancer half way through the first video. There are key things you have to pick up on in these videos to know that it's 100% fake without question.

wsolki wrote:The guy looks good for a currycel and is well groomed/dressed.

Cope. Slavic girls will just jump on every shitskins cock.

gandytime wrote:
wsolki wrote:The guy looks good for a currycel and is well groomed/dressed.

Cope. Slavic girls will just jump on every shitskins cock.

Cope? I'm just saying that he is well above average for an Indian that's all.

He looks "ok" facially for an indian. But he's still a greasy manlet with awkward mannerisms (just like all PUAs). I get rejected by fucking polish girls and I'm confident as fuck when I'm actually talking to a girl. This is fake as shit man.

Just like all fucking PUA videos it's fake fake fake. Slimy con artists like to reel in you hopeful incels for a quick buck. Even fucking GLL was outed as a fraud.

as much as I believe slavic wimmen have a ethnic fetish,this is obviousely fake.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

gobman3000 wrote:He looks "ok" facially for an indian. But he's still a greasy manlet with awkward mannerisms (just like all PUAs). I get rejected by fucking polish girls and I'm confident as fuck when I'm actually talking to a girl. This is fake as shit man.

Just like all fucking PUA videos it's fake fake fake. Slimy con artists like to reel in you hopeful incels for a quick buck. Even fucking GLL was outed as a fraud.

Totally agree there. This is obviously fake.

This faggot is an awkward boring piece of shit with a weird face. He ain't picking nobody.

Cope harder. You just show that hot women by your side will give you the biggest halo effect in the world.

He is a overweight, old cell, manlet, Currycell. Russian girls are just the biggest whores on the planet. I haven't even watched the videos now. Will watch them now to find out if he paid them. I mean seriously who would rate him above 3/10?

Pure bullshit. I don't know what OP's agenda here is but it's nonsense.

If you look at the raw statistics and numbers eastern European women date/marry out FAR less than western European women or women from Anglosphere countries. Also go on Russian Cupid, plenty of girls who specify they only want white guys.

And I say this as an American guy of German descent.

I was expecting this.

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Nothing else needs to be said, this woman wouldn't even bat an eyelid if this wretch was on fire in front of her.

People don't understand the core misunderstanding about PUA in LONDON at BUSY TIMES. People are BUSY, they need to get to places, they are not going to waste their time with average/ugly looking greaseballs.

gandytime wrote:http://krakow.gazeta.pl/krakow/1,35798,18011390,Podrywacz_lowi_w_centrum_Krakowa__I_wrzuca_filmiki.html

I can't speak polish btw and doubt that any newspaper will report about it in english. But since polish newspapers report about it it is probably not fake.

The chicks are getting slutshamed in the comments. :D

Top comment:
"If a chick has no problem fucking some dude she met a hour ago in the mall or on the street, I'm sure she has no problem that the video is getting shared on the internet. She'd probably be even proud of it. No pity for them.

gandytime wrote:Cope harder. You just show that hot women by your side will give you the biggest halo effect in the world.

He is a overweight, old cell, manlet, Currycell. Russian girls are just the biggest whores on the planet. I haven't even watched the videos now. Will watch them now to find out if he paid them. I mean seriously who would rate him above 3/10?

ahahaha look at that 5'4 midget next to berburba! hilarious....his infield videos are fake as shit

ratemre wrote:The man is clearly south american

think he mentioned he's from peru in the comments

you niggers need to visit "bash the scene" section more often... this guy has been posted 10 times already...
all interractions are obviously fake....he is promoting himself as a dating coach...

by the way, this is his one of his assistant coaches from the company...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gobman3000 wrote:

Nothing else needs to be said, this woman wouldn't even bat an eyelid if this wretch was on fire in front of her.

People don't understand the core misunderstanding about PUA in LONDON at BUSY TIMES. People are BUSY, they need to get to places, they are not going to waste their time with average/ugly looking greaseballs.

Yeah I find this incredibly hard to believe, but I am still not 100% convinced its fake. Women are STUPID, if someone stops them they are generally too polite and scared to run away, they will stay if they feel they dont have a choice in the matter. They take commands too easily.

ALPHAMOG wrote:you niggers need to visit "bash the scene" section more often... this guy has been posted 10 times already...
all interractions are obviously fake....he is promoting himself as a dating coach...

link then faggot.

gobman3000 wrote:

Pro tip: When you have to keep asking questions to keep a conversation going, it means the person you're talking to doesn't give a shit about you. This is hard to watch. The blue text explaining how he's a master of seduction is priceless, though. This guy doesn't have any idea how fucked he is. Just for heads-up, though, when someone is interested in you, they will actually contribute to the conversation. In all these master PUA videos, all you see is the "artist" throwing out conversation starter after conversation starter while the girl gives weak answers. In normal conversation, you generally find a topic after a couple of tries and go deeply into that. But this master doesn't even realize the girl is intentionally giving him nothing to work with so he will go away. Just lol. Just lol.
SIGNATURE

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice