Girl makes her boyfriend do chores to get a blow job

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

backagain wrote:
Samsung wrote:
You obviously lack sexual and social experience with girls - FACT.

ANYONE whos EVER been in a relationship with a girl (and had the power in the relationship) KNOW that girls usually wants sex more than the guys, its just how things are. My 2 LTRS Ive had, the girls wanted it 5 fucking times a day. Now, Im all good for that for the first 2 months but after a while It gets tirening, however the girls just wanna keep on going.

Again, people on here show their extreme lack of experience with women.

just repeating your BS doesnt make it any more than BS again

JUst shut the fuck up, given ur thought u most likely is a shut in loser virgin and you basicly obviously dont know how things work.

My question is: Why do you feel entitled to spout out your nonsensical OPINIONS how things work, when you have NO EXPERIENCE within the endevour?

Do you go around pretending to be a math pro aswell, even tho u dont know more math than on a high-school level?

Some of you guys are really fucking weird, why in gods name do you feel the need to claim all kinds of bullshit when the truth obviously is you do not KNOW cause you have NO EXPERIENCE?

8-) :lol: :D

Guy with relationship experience here. I have personally never been in a relationship where the girl wanted sex more than me. For me, it starts out where you both want sex constantly, for either a few weeks or few months, then you slowly start to have sex more on her terms, when she's in the mood, based on her cycle. This is indeed the sign that you should get out. I think the scenario of the girl wanting it more than the guy is not the norm. Though maybe I just suck at sex. :D

^what this guy samsung is saying is legit. anyone disagreeing is a confirmed virgin FA basement theorist. cringey, awkward aspie behaviour. I'd bash your teeth down your skull and fuck it like the bitchmade fag you are for arguing against something that is an embarassingly obvious fact. go ER

butthurt_manlet wrote:Guy with relationship experience here. I have personally never been in a relationship where the girl wanted sex more than me. For me, it starts out where you both want sex constantly, for either a few weeks or few months, then you slowly start to have sex more on her terms, when she's in the mood, based on her cycle. This is indeed the sign that you should get out. I think the scenario of the girl wanting it more than the guy is not the norm. Though maybe I just suck at sex. :D

Srs dude, If ure in a LTR and the girl doesnt want more sex than you, I will bet my left nut she had the power in the relationship.

Whenever you find yourself having the upper hand - she wanting you more than you want her, she knowing other girls want you and theres competition, she knowing other girls are flirting with you and wants your D, I can gauran fucking T her sexdrive will be very high.

butthurt_manlet wrote:Guy with relationship experience here. I have personally never been in a relationship where the girl wanted sex more than me. For me, it starts out where you both want sex constantly, for either a few weeks or few months, then you slowly start to have sex more on her terms, when she's in the mood, based on her cycle. This is indeed the sign that you should get out. I think the scenario of the girl wanting it more than the guy is not the norm. Though maybe I just suck at sex. :D

that's just your personal experience, bro. that's not all relationships.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Wow I didn't know there were so many virgins here that had such deep knowledge of relationships n shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Oh, I should also add, ofcourse: This doesnt apply to every relationship, obviously. However in general thats how things work, given you as the man is even somewhat "cool" and the girl is actually attracted to you and doesnt have you as some provider loser.

Interesting points. It sounds like her sex drive then is directly linked to in what regard she holds her partner and of course how in demand the man is in the sexual marketplace. Her higher sex drive (towards him at least) could be indicative of her wanting to keep him happy and loyal where as the reverse could indicate the girl is losing interest or cheating.

PuaKiller wrote:Interesting points. It sounds like her sex drive then is directly linked to in what regard she holds her partner and of course how in demand the man is in the sexual marketplace. Her higher sex drive (towards him at least) could be indicative of her wanting to keep him happy and loyal where as the reverse could indicate the girl is losing interest or cheating.

you'll figure it out once you start having regular sex, "theorizing" like this is just kinda weird and pointless.

PuaKiller wrote:Interesting points. It sounds like her sex drive then is directly linked to in what regard she holds her partner and of course how in demand the man is in the sexual marketplace. Her higher sex drive (towards him at least) could be indicative of her wanting to keep him happy and loyal where as the reverse could indicate the girl is losing interest or cheating.

This is what I found: When she wanted me more than I wanted her, she wanted to bang all the fucking time. However, with time, as I got more and more into her (I wasnt in love in the beginning of the relationship, but I got in "love" with time) - as I became more and more needy for her affection, as I invested more emotions in her, as I neglected more of my friends/hobbies for her, she gradually lost more and more interest in sex. At the end of the relationship she even went to bed with a t-shirt on and ugly panties. In the beginning she ALWAYS went to bed naked and/or in sexy string.

When you lose the power in the relationship, you also lose the sexual attraction and with time the respect, soon enough she will dump you or cheat on you.

Samsung wrote:Oh, I should also add, ofcourse: This doesnt apply to every relationship, obviously. However in general thats how things work, given you as the man is even somewhat "cool" and the girl is actually attracted to you and doesnt have you as some provider loser.

You tell them how it is Mr. Cool. What pua book did you get that advice from :lol: :lol: :lol:

mookie wrote:
Samsung wrote:Oh, I should also add, ofcourse: This doesnt apply to every relationship, obviously. However in general thats how things work, given you as the man is even somewhat "cool" and the girl is actually attracted to you and doesnt have you as some provider loser.

You tell them how it is Mr. Cool. What pua book did you get that advice from :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

Samsung wrote:

This is what I found: When she wanted me more than I wanted her, she wanted to bang all the fucking time. However, with time, as I got more and more into her (I wasnt in love in the beginning of the relationship, but I got in "love" with time) - as I became more and more needy for her affection, as I invested more emotions in her, as I neglected more of my friends/hobbies for her, she gradually lost more and more interest in sex. At the end of the relationship she even went to bed with a t-shirt on and ugly panties. In the beginning she ALWAYS went to bed naked and/or in sexy string.

When you lose the power in the relationship, you also lose the sexual attraction and with time the respect, soon enough she will dump you or cheat on you.

You tied more of your self-worth to her and began to neglect friends and your other interests in favor of her. This caused her to lose attraction towards you. Makes perfect sense honestly. Then again, I have no idea what you look like.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice