Girl makes her boyfriend do chores to get a blow job

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Lmao doing chores so he can get money towards a tattoo or a blowjob? Sounds like she got herself a winner
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

"Doing things for the baby"?

That sounds like the baby isn't even his :lol:

lol you've never been in a relationship have you. A lot of girls I've been with have used the "I'll give you a blowjob if you do it" when I've not wanted to do something.

and why does that cuck do it,instead of raping here right in that moment

hood rych wrote:Lmao doing chores so he can get money towards a tattoo or a blowjob? Sounds like she got herself a winner

Yes. They are confirmed welfare bums with no teeth.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

that's actually pretty hot IMO. i would be OK with this only if she was attractive.

top comments

I am only in favor of this if you get your own chore chart with rewards YOU want. He should not get a blowjob for being an adult.

:lol: the original idea is emasculating enough but at least imaginable

whatislife wrote:that's actually pretty hot IMO. i would be OK with this only if she was attractive.

Legit. Like if this is the only way the guy gets sex, then yeah that's fucked. But if this is just on top of normal sex, then it doesn't seem that bad.

The moment the girl starts viewing her giving you sex/bjs etc as a "reward" - thats the moment uve lost the power in the relationship and chanses are she will eventually cheat.

The optimal dynamic in the relationship is YOU having the sexual power - YOU rewarding her with the D (Which you should be able to use REALLY well), whenever she has done something good for you.

This is how I did set up the 2 LTRs Ive had in my life and the girls was basicly acting like my sex-slaves, they become extremely submissive and feminine as well.

Samsung wrote:The moment the girl starts viewing her giving you sex/bjs etc as a "reward" - thats the moment uve lost the power in the relationship and chanses are she will eventually cheat.

The optimal dynamic in the relationship is YOU having the sexual power - YOU rewarding her with the D (Which you should be able to use REALLY well), whenever she has done something good for you.

This is how I did set up the 2 LTRs Ive had in my life and the girls was basicly acting like my sex-slaves, they become extremely submissive and feminine as well.

I'm with you 110% here in theory, but how is this really applicable when you as the man have the higher sex drive? Not to mention you need a certain level of LMS, dick size, and sexual skills for this anyhow.

Samsung wrote:The moment the girl starts viewing her giving you sex/bjs etc as a "reward" - thats the moment uve lost the power in the relationship and chanses are she will eventually cheat.

R I G H T :roll:

cats wrote:
I know I already posted today, but myself and my sister-in-law came up with the idea of making a chore chart for my SO. If he gets a certain amount of stars on it, he will get the treat of his choice be it money towards a tattoo, a blow job etc.
I need your help though! How many stars should he get to be rewarded with a treat? Should there be more stars for certain chores? There are some things I won't ask him to do as he won't do it as well as me, but doing things for the baby will be included.

http://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/com ... ore_chart/

Just lol.

Can we just say what relationships really are now? Legalized prostitution.

they always have been - the only advice i can give is for men to get a good sex hassle ratio

PuaKiller wrote:

I'm with you 110% here in theory, but how is this really applicable when you as the man have the higher sex drive? Not to mention you need a certain level of LMS, dick size, and sexual skills for this anyhow.

First of all, have u ever been in a relationship? Sure, men have a higher need for sexual variety, but anyone whos been in a LTR (and not a pussy) would agree girls VERY often want more sex than the man. My sex-drive is pretty high, and in both my LTRs the girls wanted to fuck more than me, this also applies to the fuck-buddies Ive had.

My sexual skills were horrible when I was 19, yet my girlfriend wanted to bang all day long, neither is my dick size that good. She did see me as a god tho, but that has more to do with the fact I was at the top in my social circle of friends at the moment.

Samsung wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:

First of all, have u ever been in a relationship? Sure, men have a higher need for sexual variety, but anyone whos been in a LTR (and not a pussy) would agree girls VERY often want more sex than the man. My sex-drive is pretty high, and in both my LTRs the girls wanted to fuck more than me, this also applies to the fuck-buddies Ive had.

My sexual skills were horrible when I was 19, yet my girlfriend wanted to bang all day long, neither is my dick size that good. She did see me as a god tho, but that has more to do with the fact I was at the top in my social circle of friends at the moment.

you dont have HIGH sex drive IF a girl wants sex more than you - FACT

cats wrote:
I know I already posted today, but myself and my sister-in-law came up with the idea of making a chore chart for my SO. If he gets a certain amount of stars on it, he will get the treat of his choice be it money towards a tattoo, a blow job etc.
I need your help though! How many stars should he get to be rewarded with a treat? Should there be more stars for certain chores? There are some things I won't ask him to do as he won't do it as well as me, but doing things for the baby will be included.

http://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/com ... ore_chart/

Just lol.

Can we just say what relationships really are now? Legalized prostitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uOYYDixwkU

backagain wrote:
Samsung wrote:

You obviously lack sexual and social experience with girls - FACT.

ANYONE whos EVER been in a relationship with a girl (and had the power in the relationship) KNOW that girls usually wants sex more than the guys, its just how things are. My 2 LTRS Ive had, the girls wanted it 5 fucking times a day. Now, Im all good for that for the first 2 months but after a while It gets tirening, however the girls just wanna keep on going.

Again, people on here show their extreme lack of experience with women.

smike wrote:What the actual fuck?

more like what the cuck?

disgusting how men are being emasculated.

Samsung wrote:
backagain wrote:

ANYONE whos EVER been in a relationship with a girl (and had the power in the relationship) KNOW that girls usually wants sex more than the guys, its just how things are. My 2 LTRS Ive had, the girls wanted it 5 fucking times a day. Now, Im all good for that for the first 2 months but after a while It gets tirening, however the girls just wanna keep on going.

If this really applies to ANYONE, then it should be very easy to find other users on here who will corroborate your claim. I reject the mainstream notion that girls don't enjoy or really want sex, but you can't say every relationship is like that.

Fuck this noise. If I'm not into you, blowjobs start at $60 or similar value. Or you have to be like my sugar daddy and provide for me. It's not cheap.

Samsung wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:

Sexual experience checking in: Samsung is legit, everything said here. I got no reason to pick sides, this is the truth. Think about how much you dont want to fuck as soon as you blow a load, well girls can still be just as horny if not more after they cum, and after you cum as it turns them on, and that shit adds up and at one point you just wanna blow a load but she wants to have this big ordeal. Sex for a man is like an modern war, drop a nuke style. Sex for women is like oldschool war ride in with horses and smash away on the batttlefield hours.

and another good point, you guys who have no experience cant imagine what its like. sure in the early stages you want to fuck as much or more, but after youve fucked her 100 times in the first month or two, hormonally youre not as into it. shes not pregnant yet so her brain is being fucked with from birth control, so she wants to fuck constantly from her body saying whats wrong wheres the baby. But your brain doesnt work like this its like she must be pregannt with that many loads in her. As a thought experiment: a mans sex drive is way higher if he had a fresh women everyday for 2 months, then the same women everyday for 2 months. Well women are the opposite, they warm up to a guy and enjoy sex the more they like him, so as soon as you LTR a girl youre on opposite paths, gets worse slowwly for you, better slowly for her. Its a mismatch, wtf do you think couples get so fucking kinky, or divorce, cheat, etc?

worsethanaverage wrote:and another good point, you guys who have no experience cant imagine what its like. sure in the early stages you want to fuck as much or more, but after youve fucked her 100 times in the first month or two, hormonally youre not as into it. shes not pregnant yet so her brain is being fucked with from birth control, so she wants to fuck constantly from her body saying whats wrong wheres the baby. But your brain doesnt work like this its like she must be pregannt with that many loads in her. As a thought experiment: a mans sex drive is way higher if he had a fresh women everyday for 2 months, then the same women everyday for 2 months. Well women are the opposite, they warm up to a guy and enjoy sex the more they like him, so as soon as you LTR a girl youre on opposite paths, gets worse slowwly for you, better slowly for her. Its a mismatch, wtf do you think couples get so fucking kinky, or divorce, cheat, etc?

biologically speaking I think its quite clear - you have a coincidence of sex drives right near the start of a sexual relatonship and once you have fucked a few times its slides...IME 3 months into a relationship you will be lucky if you are getting weekly sex - think about it? From a biological point of view she only really needs to be fucked during her fertile period...why would she really want to fuck any other time? We can basically impregnate nearly all the time. To KEEP a man long term, which is a huge priority for women, they dish the poon a bit just enough to keep you from leaving - In fact they can withdraw sex far far easier than men and often men will put up with appallingly infrequent sex just because the alternative (finding another GF) is too hatd/worse. Sadly there is a LOT of sexual power play in relationships

PuaKiller wrote:
Samsung wrote:

If this really applies to ANYONE, then it should be very easy to find other users on here who will corroborate your claim. I reject the mainstream notion that girls don't enjoy or really want sex, but you can't say every relationship is like that.

biologically it would not make sense for women to be interested in sex any more than say 1 week in 4...IF they were on the same level of sexual intensity as men the world would be a far different place - I think people know that deep down - the sad fact is that most of the time women would rather buy shoes and cushions than fuck

Samsung wrote:
backagain wrote:

just repeating your BS doesnt make it any more than BS again

backagain wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:

biologically it would not make sense for women to be interested in sex any more than say 1 week in 4...IF they were on the same level of sexual intensity as men the world would be a far different place - I think people know that deep down - the sad fact is that most of the time women would rather buy shoes and cushions than fuck

Sub 7s only tho

ダークホール wrote:
backagain wrote:

Sub 7s only tho

No I think this is where people are really coping - they are thinking that if women are not fucking them they must be fucking all these male models...right? Not likely as sexual stats would show some weird blips...the worse truth is that more likely that women are not that sexually interested in ANYONE
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice