High cheekbones aren't that important - looks ethnik and fem

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone



i'm sure ur opinion has nothing to do with the fact that u have a good jaw but shitty cheekbones right?



You need both to be ideal. High set and forward and laterally projecting cheekbones are ideal for everyone. Low set but laterally wide cheekbones often look strange as they are usually combined with a long nose/mid face


Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Image

whatislife wrote:i'm sure ur opinion has nothing to do with the fact that u have a good jaw but shitty cheekbones right?


His cheekbones aren't shitty, lol

but yeah I don't really agree with what he says
Image

Image
PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone



whatislife wrote:i'm sure ur opinion has nothing to do with the fact that u have a good jaw but shitty cheekbones right?

Yes his coping is transparent as ruderudy's genetic inferiority.

you're getting cheekbone height confused with cheekbone projection. white people usually have high cheekbones but the average white person has SHIT-TIER cheekbone projection

however it's better to have high, non-projecting cheekbones than it is low, projecting ones because low cheekbones affect the eye area negatively no matter what. obviously both is ideal though

Techno Viking wrote:
whatislife wrote:i'm sure ur opinion has nothing to do with the fact that u have a good jaw but shitty cheekbones right?


His cheekbones aren't shitty, lol

but yeah I don't really agree with what he says

Fuckdat, is that you brotha?
Image

Westphal has disgusting cheekbones. Nothing on his face is forward grown. He clings to his jaw like flies on shit, despite even his jaw being amogd by women like Olivia Wilde. You don't even have a ramus or any jaw projection to speak of.

Westosterone wrote:
┣▇ SEX MURDER ART▇═─ wrote:Why do you even care you have it all, just leave youre basement and show youre anteface around, you are stucked in front of youre computer on a saturday night with youre elite looks talking about cheekbones, maxillas and jaw´s don´t you see what really stops you from beeing happy ?


I don't have high cheekbones. I can't be happy because I've very deep holes in my self confidence caused by my parents. I'm a womb-to-tomber. Nothing on earth can fix it. Wherever I go I feel uncomfortable...


You have very deep holes in your self confidence because you are not GL enough for women to throw themselves at you. The parent excuse is the worst incel excuse ever. Slayers can come from dysfunctional families, but slayers don't fret about it because they're not hormonally female like you are. Ultimate validation-cel
Last edited by WestphalsCheekbones on Sat May 30, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And the cope is off the charts here. Cheekbones are connected to your eye support. Another reason you have to squint like a hard-ass to look half acceptable in your validationseeking videos and photos.

cope ass mofo

I have the highest cheekbones /most prominent zygomatics on this forum and probabely the highest cheekbones in the world after some mongoloid and primitive african tribes(maybe same tho who knows) ,and with stubble they make me look like a freak. I literally never see someone with my cheekbones ,and they stick out from my face.flat cheekbones are worse though,as they make your face look melted .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

willymonfret wrote:I have the highest cheekbones /most prominent zygomatics on this forum and probabely the highest cheekbones in the world after some mongoloid and primitive african tribes(maybe same tho who knows) ,and with stubble they make me look like a freak. I literally never see someone with my cheekbones ,and they stick out from my face.flat cheekbones are worse though,as hey make your face look melted .


Flat / retruded cheekbones is a top 3 cause of inceldom.

but u guys see in extremes.either you have willymonfret tier cheekbones or flat melted cheekbones.why not decentely prominent and high but not too much?I get the feeling from certain angles my cheekbones work against me than for me.they make my face look too angular and under certain lighting I just look alot like roosh(because we both have very strong jaws,cheekbones,chins etc),especially with stubble.I wouldnt say I hate my cheekbones but sometimes I dont like how they just look threatning.

this forum has an obsession with certain features when it all about balance and how features come together-handsomeness is pretty much random if you look at it in a mechanical way.

I have every DOM feature(long strong jaw,square long wide chin,extreme zygos,hollow cheeks,massive forehead,prominent low brow,long ramus) promoted on this site 2x (including ''slayer stubble''wich I cant wait to laser off)yet ill be the first one to admit that they work against me(especially when my blepharitis is bad like in those pics i uploaded here)and to be honest,if I didnt have big pretty eyes on the days my eyes are normal I would never go outside,as thats the only thing that makes me not look like a straight up cromagnon freak.I dont think I am Ugly but I will admit my look is very polarising irl,hence why I almost never go outside.the only dom feature that works in my favour irl is my freakishly wide clavicles,and thats only because it saved me from a few street fights cause niggas thought I was muscular or a fighter when I am weak and a twink under clothes.lol


being a pretty boy with soft features is infintely better than looking like a caveman and the fact you guys have this ideal in your head just shows your insecurity just like most trpers.you guys just think manhood means anything when dom theory is a crock of shit.

Does this look ethnic to you op? High cheekbones = greek god tier

Image

Testosterone influences the production of high zygos, how can it be fem?

can someone define high cheekbones:

does it mean that the distance beetween the cheekbones and the eyeball is very small?

Image
Attachments
mads.jpg
mads.jpg (448.65 KiB) Viewed 6348 times
Last edited by heilsa on Sat May 30, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone

Westosterone wrote:
duskyx wrote:Does this look ethnic to you op? High cheekbones = greek god tier

Image



He looks like a phaggot (fem)

Jaw > zygos


that looks dumb as fuck westy

you have a very primitive understanding of looks

heilsa wrote:can someone define high cheekbones:

does it mean that the distance beetween the cheekbones and the eyeball is very small?


vertically short cheeks close to the eye socket

Techno Viking wrote:
Westosterone wrote:

He looks like a phaggot (fem)

Jaw > zygos


that looks dumb as fuck westy

you have a very primitive understanding of looks


That faggot can't slay shit you piece of shit. His chin is also retruded.
Image

Techno Viking wrote:
heilsa wrote:can someone define high cheekbones:

does it mean that the distance beetween the cheekbones and the eyeball is very small?


vertically short cheeks close to the eye socket


arent the cheekbones part of the eyesocket?

Image

thickneckedslayer wrote:you're getting cheekbone height confused with cheekbone projection. white people usually have high cheekbones but the average white person has SHIT-TIER cheekbone projection

however it's better to have high, non-projecting cheekbones than it is low, projecting ones because low cheekbones affect the eye area negatively no matter what. obviously both is ideal though

You are correct.

heilsa wrote:
Techno Viking wrote:
vertically short cheeks close to the eye socket


arent the cheekbones part of the eyesocket?

Image

Yes it's only a slight variation in vertical height but in high set cheekbones the zygomatic arch comes out right under the eyeball where as low set ones come out much lower than the eyeball itself.

Lol they only look ethnic if they're low-set.

Prominent, average-to-high set cheekbones are coveted.

No matter how ethnik,aspie or ugly you are, protruding cheekbones can save you fron subhumanity.
Attachments
IMG_20150607_042015.jpg
IMG_20150607_042015.jpg (128.55 KiB) Viewed 6236 times
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 103 guests