Redpill comment on Jezebel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://jezebel.com/you-prefer-to-date-fat-guys-so-you-dont-feel-so-bad-abo-1632601994

"I am so sick of hearing why I'm not supposed to like extremely hot guys! And surveys that show that "women don't" like extremely hot guys! And made-up assumptions that everybody who works out is so shallow that he can't possibly be likeable! What a bucket of festering codswallop.

I know I love to fuck extremely hot guys, I love to be naked with them, I love to look at them, I love to play with them, they don't intimidate me— and I recognize a propaganda ploy by Fat White Male Hollywood when I see it. The reason we see so many schlubs in the movies who get laid, and the reason we get told so often that "Women really like 'em fat, old, & unkempt", is to make the schlubby old gross filmmakers & executives feel better about themselves.

So fuck all this codified horseshit. Fuck who you want, prioritize their traits however you want, just do you."

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Legit. It's damn 2015. If you don't loot AT LEAST like that, you're invisible to women

cant blame her. I like hot women and i hate it when feminists tell me i should like fat old women.

how slut?so if a girl likes a man for a physical quality she is a slut?

I respect a woman that follows her primal instincts more than some woman that follows some personality bullshit or pretends to be down to earth.

also irl standards are so low for hotness you guys must be deformed obesecels if you get mad at that .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

at least shes being honest. only thing i disagree with is this

The survey didn't necessarily ask who the woman would bone, it asked who they would date.

Dating involves a host of factors. Hookups can be much less considered, or rather, much more considered for different reasons.

Thats blue pilled shit right there. the truth is that women DO wanna date the same guys they want to fuck. Women, including that author know that those type of guys wont want to commit to them. If i woman goes to a bar and meets a guy she is attracted enough to sleep with, she will want to date him also but knows he probably wont commit
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

Legit.

I wish more women would embrace this honesty.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

chadD24 wrote:at least shes being honest. only thing i disagree with is this

The survey didn't necessarily ask who the woman would bone, it asked who they would date.

Dating involves a host of factors. Hookups can be much less considered, or rather, much more considered for different reasons.

Thats blue pilled shit right there. the truth is that women DO wanna date the same guys they want to fuck. Women, including that author know that those type of guys wont want to commit to them. If i woman goes to a bar and meets a guy she is attracted enough to sleep with, she will want to date him also but knows he probably wont commit

That's actually not true, human females are cuckoo birds who like to get fucked by males with traits indicating high prenatal testosterone exposure, and then have the kid raised by males with large amounts of resources.

Jezebel is like the feminist version of sluthate.

That a pretty smart and true comment, I can't believe that a woman reached that conclussion.

Not all women seek good physical attributes from a guy according to these two article: http://elitedaily.com/women/women-datin ... s/1092623/, http://www.mensaxis.com/do-girls-like-fat-guys/.

There are still some that values the quality of communication over physical looks. But majority of them will be attracted to handsome, talented and rich well toned guy especially in one night stands and hook-us scenario.

Dating is different. Dating allows the guy, whatever his appearance is, to display his strong characteristics according to this article: http://elitedaily.com/women/hot-girls-d ... ve/728378/. Women also fall for security. So just focus on being successful and by that time we’ll be the one to choose when the time comes.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice