New interesting study on beauty

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1150257 ... world.html

Male
Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres
Medium-thick eyebrows, straight with curved ends: 0.07 distance above eyes
Slim, mid-length, straight nose: 0.38 length, 0.11 wide at bridge and 0.26 wide at base
Average lips (neither full nor thin): mouth 0.35 wide
Square jawline: chin 0.27 length
Oval-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.88 wide at mouth and 1.33 long
Brunette hair
Near perfect facial symmetry
*Face width at the height of the eyes = 1 unit. All other measurements use this unit and are thus a ratio in proportion to it.

Female
Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width
Arched, shaped eyebrows: 0.125 distance above eyes
Slim, small nose: 0.37 length, 0.1 wide at bridge and 0.25 wide at base
Full lips: mouth 0.38 wide
Regular, smooth jawline: chin 0.21 length
Heart-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.81 wide at mouth and 1.44 long
Brunette hair

How did I do?

Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres=Good
Medium-thick eyebrows, straight with curved ends: 0.07 distance above eyes=Nope...
Slim, mid-length, straight nose: 0.38 length, 0.11 wide at bridge and 0.26 wide at base=Ehhh
Average lips (neither full nor thin): mouth 0.35 wide=Ight, decent
Square jawline: chin 0.27 length=no...
Oval-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.88 wide at mouth and 1.33 long=actually decent
Brunette hair=Hair...?
Near perfect facial symmetry=Oh god no...

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Facial dimorphism (i.e. facial masculinity) is overemphasized. Males prefer dimorphism on female faces but males project that preference onto females and think that females prefer dimorphism on male faces to the same extent as well.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87952

Wait, admin, didn't you just make a thread about guys who had "everything but bone" which would imply you value dimorphism? And women have short term flings and ONS with more dimorphic faces.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
DiamondInTheRough wrote:
Wait, admin, didn't you just make a thread about guys who had "everything but bone" which would imply you value dimorphism? And women have short term flings and ONS with more dimorphic faces.

Yes this study doesn't appear to test high E ovulating women.

By "bone" I meant forward and lateral growth.

Many studies on facial masculinity are flawed due to lack of controlled variables and because they only test one dimension (such as masculinity) and not other dimensions (like complexion). w/Facial_masculinity

Ovulating women prefer taller and more muscular men, but there's not enough evidence that they prefer more facially masculine men.

Order of importance:

facial aesthetics > status > height > body >> facial masculinity

This study is about beauty and doesn't discuss terms like ONS, STR/LTR. Although they have Gandy on the top of the list and said he was rated as the most attractive, so I'm not sure.

I think the most the more advanced our society becomes the more emphesize women will give on facial aesthetics/ beauty over masculinity.

What surprised me is tha both men and women prefer round cheekbones

Over angular ones
Last edited by ZordoNado on Sat May 30, 2015 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZordoNado wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11502572/Are-these-the-most-beautiful-faces-in-the-world.html

Male
Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres
Medium-thick eyebrows, straight with curved ends: 0.07 distance above eyes
Slim, mid-length, straight nose: 0.38 length, 0.11 wide at bridge and 0.26 wide at base
Average lips (neither full nor thin): mouth 0.35 wide
Square jawline: chin 0.27 length
Oval-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.88 wide at mouth and 1.33 long
Brunette hair
*Face width at the height of the eyes = 1 unit. All other measurements use this unit and are thus a ratio in proportion to it.

Female
Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width
Arched, shaped eyebrows: 0.125 distance above eyes
Slim, small nose: 0.37 length, 0.1 wide at bridge and 0.25 wide at base
Full lips: mouth 0.38 wide
Regular, smooth jawline: chin 0.21 length
Heart-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.81 wide at mouth and 1.44 long
Brunette hair
shouldnt a mans mouth be wider?
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Bullshit
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

chadD24 wrote:
ZordoNado wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11502572/Are-these-the-most-beautiful-faces-in-the-world.html

Male

Female
shouldnt a mans mouth be wider?

is anyone gonna answer this

3D Face Analysis wrote:
chadD24 wrote:is anyone gonna answer this

The truth is that the female face is scaled up. If you normalize their interpupillary distances, the female mouth is actually narrower. Men on average have eyes which are FARTHER apart than women.

Alli Simpson wrote:Image
Nice chin!

who is this?
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

3D Face Analysis wrote:

it looks like fucking harpoon

* a possible explination for his 14 lays ...
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Then where do the beauty standards for models come from? Haven't seen such an ugly male model yet, nor a Chad. They're totally different.

I would like to see a study of male attractiveness that only surveys the most attractive women (6.0+). Less attractive women are prone to rationalizations that result in deceptive "average man" results.

OldRooster1 wrote:I would like to see a study of male attractiveness that only surveys the most attractive women (6.0+). Less attractive women are prone to rationalizations that result in deceptive "average man" results.

Legit. This this this.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

DiamondInTheRough wrote:How did I do?

Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres=Good
Medium-thick eyebrows, straight with curved ends: 0.07 distance above eyes=Nope...
Slim, mid-length, straight nose: 0.38 length, 0.11 wide at bridge and 0.26 wide at base=Ehhh
Average lips (neither full nor thin): mouth 0.35 wide=Ight, decent
Square jawline: chin 0.27 length=no...
Oval-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.88 wide at mouth and 1.33 long=actually decent
Brunette hair=Hair...?
Near perfect facial symmetry=Oh god no...

What units of measurement are these?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice