online dating experiments=ultimate redpilling

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Just set up my first online dating experiment with an attractive black guy 3 hours ago and He's already got more matches than me in one year. :uzi:

I'm not posting pics cause I know the guy but damn. I'm officially redpilled. He's getting meet me requests every 10 minutes and every girl messages him first.

a full nigger or half? rate his face/10

also is he getting meet requests from good looking women or average?

Full black. He's got sunken cheeks and a developed jaw. Probably 7.5/10. He's getting meetmes from attractive black girls that wouldn't give me the time of the day and getting them from average whites

What!?! He's getting that much attention as a full black? I HAVE to see him! How tall is he? This is really unbelievable.

what online dating sites are good for online dating experiments?

ratethatface wrote:what online dating sites are good for online dating experiments?

I'm running a badoo online experiment

Yeah, I've tried it before. It really is the ultimate red-pill enema.

I make a profile EXACTLY the same as my own except I just change the pics. I get tons of messages from girls, I don't even have to try to message them.

Some actual quotes from messages:

"loved what you have to say",
"You seem great!",
"your profile was refreshingly honest and interesting for a change!"
"You've got a great smile :) Software engineer...sounds interesting! "
"You sound so sweet and seem really honest"
"Hi! You have quite a thoughtful and interesting profile :)."
"You too seem to possess adorable persona. And smile! It"

Yeah...that's right, I "seem" great...when I have the face of an 8/10 guy.

Take away that and I might as well not even exist.
=Virgin Crew=
=Supreme Gentleman Crew=
=Dwarfcel Crew=

The funny thing is, I made the location where I live and these same girls I messaged(who didn't reply to me) reply to him within 10 minutes. I want to commit right now :uzi:

Do you live in an area that's mostly black or has a high black population? Blacks get jack shit online unless they are fucking model tier and dress like uncle toms/high class men.

PuaKiller wrote:Do you live in an area that's mostly black or has a high black population? Blacks get jack shit online unless they are fucking model tier and dress like uncle toms/high class men.

Where I live it's literally whites, blacks and a sprinkle of Hispanics and asians. This dude is not even a male model yet he still has average white girls matching him. Probably racist dad niche risk game

bignosebiglipethnik wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Do you live in an area that's mostly black or has a high black population? Blacks get jack shit online unless they are fucking model tier and dress like uncle toms/high class men.

Where I live it's literally whites, blacks and a sprinkle of Hispanics and asians. This dude is not even a male model yet he still has average white girls matching him. Probably racist dad niche risk game

Yeah, but what's the breakdown? For example is it 60% white, 30% black, 7% hispanic (non-white), and 3% Asian? This matters a ton. If there's a lot of blacks in the area, then obviously tons of black girls will match him. If he's attractive and if there's a large black population in an area, that also may increase the odds of white girls matching with him since if you live in an area that has a ton of blacks, your odds of matching with a black will go up given the limitation that you have to match with guys in your vicinity.

PuaKiller wrote:

Yeah, but what's the breakdown? For example is it 60% white, 30% black, 7% hispanic (non-white), and 3% Asian? This matters a ton. If there's a lot of blacks in the area, then obviously tons of black girls will match him. If he's attractive and if there's a large black population in an area, that also may increase the odds of white girls matching with him since if you live in an area that has a ton of blacks, your odds of matching with a black will go up given the limitation that you have to match with guys in your vicinity.

It's about 55% white 40% black and the rest Hispanics/Asians. It's literally white and black. He's mainly matching with blacks though with a few whites. Only 3 have been whites, the rest have been blacks and Hispanics so far
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

incel scum wrote:Post the pic of the attractive guy you are using

Or PM pics 8-) Also how tall is he? Does he lift? How big is he? All of this matters.

It's about 55% white 40% black and the rest Hispanics/Asians. It's literally white and black. He's mainly matching with blacks though with a few whites. Only 3 have been whites, the rest have been blacks and Hispanics so far

How many matches total? Three can be high or low depending on the total. I've always said that as a black guy to get white girls, you need do be INSANELY attractive or just get lucky running extreme niche game. If your area has that many blacks (three times the average) he must be really exceptional looking as those white girls can have their pick of the litter with numbers like that.

Life just straight up sucks being an ugly nigger. There are times when I don't even want to live anymore. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

PuaKiller wrote:
incel scum wrote:Post the pic of the attractive guy you are using

Or PM pics 8-) Also how tall is he? Does he lift? How big is he? All of this matters.

How many matches total? Three can be high or low depending on the total. I've always said that as a black guy to get white girls, you need do be INSANELY attractive or just get lucky running extreme niche game. If your area has that many blacks (three times the average) he must be really exceptional looking as those white girls can have their pick of the litter with numbers like that.

Life just straight up sucks being an ugly nigger. There are times when I don't even want to live anymore. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

Thread is worthless without pics. Its probably a mixed brother, anyway

Severe Aspie wrote:Thread is worthless without pics. Its probably a mixed brother, anyway

i think pics are irrelevant because the main theme of the thread is simply OP has been evangelised in terms of LMS especially Looks.

I ran a similar thing a few years ago and its soul destroying how vacuous women really are...some average bitches genuinely believing they have a chance with a male model and a male model would be online :lol:

What do you guys make of the theory that girls are extra picky online because they can be, but reign in their standards IRL? That's the garbage that the fools on the misc and other pua sites push :lol: :lol: .

PuaKiller wrote:What do you guys make of the theory that girls are extra picky online because they can be, but reign in their standards IRL? That's the garbage that the fools on the misc and other pua sites push :lol: :lol: .

Makes zero sense to me. Do puas believe that online dating is just online, like they cannot meet and hook up :lol:
My guess is that so many are online posting, they cannot understand that online can transfer into real life as well :D

PuaKiller wrote:What do you guys make of the theory that girls are extra picky online because they can be, but reign in their standards IRL? That's the garbage that the fools on the misc and other pua sites push :lol: :lol: .

i would say that online EXAGGERATES the pickiness a bit but imho that exaggeration is not much...its kind of a moot point anyway...IF the girls are significantly lower maintenance and less picky they are going to be unavailable anyway. Part of the reason I ended up going online was socially just experiencing the same thing...meet a new woman through friends...great! after 5 minutes you find out she is in a relationship...and any that were not in relationships were as equally fussy or maybe more so irl than those women online...you dont just suddenly become attracted to someone because they are available!

All-or-nothing theory. There is no inbetween.

I did my first fake dating profile study with good looking guy and average guy back in 2001. The difference to how females treat an 8 male compared to a 5 male is unreal, where as men will not treat female 5's with such disapproval. I've been RP for 14 years. Women are 100% more shallow and aim way way more higher than guys regardless of their own appearance.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

I have some online dating experiment. But all my experiments are over when I met my beautiful lady online on http://www.rbrides.com/ . I know that she is the one for me and I don't want to spoil anything. So you need to decide what is important to you.

You keep doing these and expecting different results? The fuck is the point of all these, if not for entertainment? Put up the pics/text or it's pointless.

it's b/c of shit like this i joined this site
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice