Study: women tend to exhibit bias against unattractive men

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Women tend to exhibit bias against unattractive men if they “mess up,” while being more forgiving toward attractive men.

In another sign that people tend to judge one another based on physical appearance, a new study claims that women tend to exhibit bias against unattractive men if they “mess up,” while being more forgiving toward attractive men. The researchers, from Eastern Kentucky University, claimed that women perceive men based on how handsome and attractive they are.

The two lead researchers, Jeremy Gibson and Jonathan Gore, studied how a woman's perception of a man is affected by the differing levels of attractiveness in terms of physical appearance and social norms. "Two male faces -- one attractive, the other not -- bearing similar features were paired in two written scenarios. In the one, the man committed a major social no-no, in the other not," the researchers explained.

The study of 170 college-age women revealed that unattractive men earned a “negative double bias” upon violating a social norm. However, handsome men did not earn a negative bias if they broke a social norm or did something wrong.

http://www.ibtimes.com/women-less-forgi ... dy-1943420



I dont think you guys understand
This IS actually breaking news in the mainstream.
All pua industry is saying looks dont matter ffs
Image



Duh lol. Where have you been. Glad u ditched masculine behavior theory and caught up to 2015
Image

Yes. Now there is a scientific source to pull out in a debate.

This goes completely against what TRP redpill says but we've been saying all along.

Commenting to keep as a reference for my manifesto if I ever write one.
Life is written in bone.

i find it funny that you frequent the foreveralone subreddit, didnt you claim to be a slayer :lol:



Yeah, why do you think fat and bald paedophiles are attacked for online grooming. While good-looking criminals like bundy and manson were still getting love letters from shit-cunts in prison, despite being both known serial killers.

FuckThis wrote:I dont think you guys understand
This IS actually breaking news in the mainstream.
All pua industry is saying looks dont matter ffs


not news to us... :D

I'll post it on some rsd videos

Wow, that is depressing. When girls acted mean to me for messing up, I always had a little bit of hope that was "because they like me".
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

This isn't just in the dating market. It erodes over into the job market, into the legal system, etc.

OmegaKV wrote:Wow, that is depressing. When girls acted mean to me for messing up, I always had a little bit of hope that was "because they like me".


being mean is just a shit test bro - you spiked her attraction and need to throw in some negs bounce to a new venue and run the cube...become cold to deal with lmr and her vag will be yours :lol:

LEGIT!!!!

this is the sort of stuff bluepillers usually deny with a straight, in denial face
now the feminists will say "oh men do this too". that is not true. Women are the only ones who actively display their displeasure with peoples appearances while covering it up as "creepy". I hear a guy call a woman creepy maybe once per year at school, and that was usually when some average chick was literally stalking a Chad at parties and over text after he'd already told her months before that he's "not interested in anything right now".

Men do their best to be nice about things, where women are quick to yell "rapist"!! etc (but if the guy is hot he's "a real confident man")

Image

commentary from one of the psychologists conducting the study:

(from here: http://www.reddit.com/r/psychology/comm ... ctive_men/)


"So the idea came to me when I was talking to a friend one day. She was complaining about this 'creepy' guy she knew and how he had asked her and her friends for a pen earlier that day. I laughed because I know I've done that and hoped I wasn't that guy at times.
Later that week, my friend and I were in the library. I left to take care of a few things, and got a text shortly after I left. Apparently a guy came over and asked to use the plug next to her to charge his computer. (Totally guy-code for 'Hi, I want to talk to you'.) I thought this was a lot creepier than the guy earlier that week, and yet she was ok with it! Why would she be ok with the stranger performing a much more direct and possibly significantly creepier activity?
It got me thinking about it and eventually I came up with the difference in attractiveness. Somehow the level of attractiveness of the men affected how acceptable their actions were. This was the initial framework for the study.
They actually ended up dating :)"
PostThis post by Jigz was deleted by Jigz on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:28 pm.
PostThis post by Jigz was deleted by Jigz on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:28 pm.

OmegaKV wrote:Wow, that is depressing. When girls acted mean to me for messing up, I always had a little bit of hope that was "because they like me".


No, that only happens in elementary school. Otherwise, its because they found you annoying. Or ugly. Or both.

Youllnevermakeit wrote:Yeah, why do you think fat and bald paedophiles are attacked for online grooming. While good-looking criminals like bundy and manson were still getting love letters from shit-cunts in prison, despite being both known serial killers.




Really, Manson? He was never good looking, less now that he looks like a vagrant with a swastika on his forehead.

Though he did get married though so... I call out that she's charmed with his infamamy then anything. I'm also pretty sure she had trouble finding a guy that couldn't escape her so easily.

Thoughtviking wrote:
Youllnevermakeit wrote:Yeah, why do you think fat and bald paedophiles are attacked for online grooming. While good-looking criminals like bundy and manson were still getting love letters from shit-cunts in prison, despite being both known serial killers.




Really, Manson? He was never good looking, less now that he looks like a vagrant with a swastika on his forehead.

Though he did get married though so... I call out that she's charmed with his infamamy then anything. I'm also pretty sure she had trouble finding a guy that couldn't escape her so easily.


If we're talking attractive criminals, Meeks is a much better example.

Just lol @ ever thinking it was about personality. Women are every bit as visual as men are.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

FuckThis wrote:I dont think you guys understand
This IS actually breaking news in the mainstream.
All pua industry is saying looks dont matter ffs

Fucking hell, that tranny is sexy

Men are like this with women, too. Attractive people get away with more, especially the opposite sex. How many hot girls have you seen behave like complete bitches, and their boyfriends or husbands stick around just because of the way she looks? This isn't gender specific.
Image

Image
Image

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 105 guests