holy shit asian gets redpilled hard

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Poor guy got redpilled really late in his life.

There was a girl from college I acutely remember saying that all Asian guys are huge pansies, with small penises, and now she is married to a Chinese guy

:lol:

It gets even better:
I was 26 when I dated both of those girls, girls were also 26-27. Just to clear it up, we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend, nor did we ever have sex. The second girl I was dating told me she wanted to wait till marriage to have sex, despite having had sex with numerous guys before.

Such a sad and cruel existence it is, the ethni-study-cel life

I understand, it's either be used or be alone. I don't mind providing for a girl, I always envisioned starting a family, but I would like it if she had the same intensity in feelings for me as she did with her past guys.

Normally I wouldn't post a konfiduuce spiel but since I was in a more or less the exact same position a while ago here's what to do.

A good job isn't enough. You need to increase your value.

Lift.

Lift, lift, lift, and lift some more.

Spend money and time on your appearance. Be the ripped, well dressed douchebag. Don't give the time of day to women over the age of 25. Do not for the love of god LTR or wife up an asian uncle tom. Once you reach this point, things will fall into place.

we'll make it brah

Why do miscers feel the need to soil other forums? Isn't their shithole enough?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice