"I cheated on my husband for better genes"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This reads exactly like a cuckold fantasy. EXTREMELY red pilled!

Karen’s two young children were fathered by two different men neither of whom is her husband, and hubby is none the wiser.

By all accounts, Karen’s husband is very successful financially and Karen is adamant that she loves him. “I love my husband.” She says. ” He has given me a comfortable and stable life. Because of his great job and his ability to provide me and my children with resources, I will never divorce him.”

On monogamy:

I certainly think it is unnatural to be monogamous. There is a lot of evidence that cheating is an important part of human evolution. Men try to spread their seed beyond their relationships. Women such as myself try to get the best genes for their children. I think society is in a losing battle with trying to change the way we are wired. Everyone should accept that monogamy is unnatural. As women, our goal in life is to secure the most resources and best possible genes for our children. Sometimes you can’t get both from one man.

On her and her husband's sex life:

Yes, he is one of the nicest and most emotionally available men I’ve ever known. If he were a woman he would be my best friend. He is a great husband. I would venture to say that most women would never even think about cheating on him. I do not expect him to be a stallion in bed like my lovers, but he is ok. When we have sex (these days about once a month or so), I don’t mind it.

http://doccool.com/cheated-on-husband-for-better-genes/

You get the gist of it, but I encourage you guys to read the whole thing if you have time. Few women are this brutally honest and/or outright sociopathic. This story is so spot on though I have to seriously question it's legitimacy. It reads like a story straight out of the red pill bible :lol:

she assured not giving birth to incels who would suffer in this cruel world. we should praise her!

always good to read extreme honesty from women, since its rare as fuck.

If this is true, its a damn shame. If I see her in an alley, I will drug her, shackle her to my bed, forcefully rape and impregnate her and then skip town. I'm just spreading my seed like nature intended. The only difference between me and her is that she uses deception and I'll use force.

nostalgiccel wrote:http://doccool.com/cheated-on-husband-for-better-genes/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59cg62wqpY[/youtube]

I only read some of that disgusting nonsense, but it really pissed me off. I wish there was some way to track down these cheating sluts, and expose them for what they really are.

Beta behaviour is unacceptable.

Someone should sprinkle some acid up on that face and end that shit once and for all.

Since when are sluts Biology PHD's? The fuck does this slut know about evolution?

Using biology to explain her whoring. She needs some acid asap.

These comments here really show how much I've outgrown sluthate.

There is. Nothing wrong with women wanting better genes for their kids. If all your mother's thought the same way as her you wouldn't even be here.

"Hypergamy"=better future for fags everywhere.

Garbage shouldn't complain about being treated like garbage. It's as simple as That

Bill'O'Reilly wrote:These comments here really show how much I've outgrown sluthate.

There is. Nothing wrong with women wanting better genes for their kids. If all your mother's thought the same way as her you wouldn't even be here.

Garbage shouldn't complain about being treated like garbage. It's as simple as That

That almost sounds like something Billy O would say about democrats. Lmfao.

I agree.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Bill'O'Reilly wrote:

Amen.

Bill'O'Reilly wrote:These comments here really show how much I've outgrown sluthate.

There isn't anything wrong with wanting to produce the best offspring that you possibly can. However, there is something VERY wrong with forcing a man to unknowingly raise children that aren't his. She should be forced to reimburse her husband for all expenses that her little secrets caused him, before being stoned in the village square. Anything less is fully supporting the robbery and mockery of men everywhere.
I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go; it's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

You dont get it.

A man shouldnt ever allow a woman to do that.

Just because you are genetic garbage doesnt mean you should accept crappy treatment.

Her husband should have punched her on the mouth long ago. Cheated with hookers and other women.

On another note men shouldnt get married. If women want to play evolution, then they must accept being treated like objects who are there for sex and nothing more.

No reason why relationships, dating, marriage should exist if women act like this. Men should fuck them and do nothing more.

This. The inherent contradiction everyone conveniently ignores here. Hypergamous men hating hypergamous women. The intellectual dishonesty is disturbing.
Eww face?
Know your place.

Just think faggots, what if your moms were like this?

Huh?
Double leg lengthening in 2015 or LEAP.

*aspie = ugly crew*
*genetics are everything crew*
*white girl or death crew*
*MM nuthugger crew*
*drug dealer crew*

Thread confirmed something which I have long suspected; this site is full of white knights.

Looks like its written by sluthater or someone with knowledge in evolutionary biology. I think its written by a man or some warpig
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

This sounds like it was written by a male cuck redditor who shared this on /r/cuckold for everyone to jerk off to

unless there is any proof i am pretty certain this was written by a male

Paternity testing should be mandatory and government subsidized. Just lol at her justifications for being a manipulative cunt, I hope she gets raped and impregnated by a 1/10 incel. If it's even real.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

Yeah cucking is kind of a fun fantasy (if you actually cuck someone else lol). Pretty much anything primitive and evolutionarily advantageous is fun to jack off to. Brb fucked your bitch behind your back and now you can invest your resources in my genetics, at zero cost to me.

PJGoodwater wrote:This sounds like it was written by a male cuck redditor who shared this on /r/cuckold for everyone to jerk off to

unless there is any proof i am pretty certain this was written by a male

Yeah. I mean, I have zero doubt that there are TONS of women out there who have done this, but admittedly it's hard to believe a woman being so outright honest about WHY she's doing it and her motivations. Most girls would rationalize the behavior away or try to justify it somehow. She's so straightforward about this that you seriously have to question it. There are a lot of women out there though, so it's possible it's legit. Stories like this definitely happen even if this particular story is forged. 50/50 chance this is real IMO, but goddamn if it's legit :lol: :lol:

[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

mrz wrote:Paternity testing should be mandatory and government subsidized. Just lol at her justifications for being a manipulative cunt, I hope she gets raped and impregnated by a 1/10 incel. If it's even real.

This x 1000
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

I have a cousin with a "brother" he literally looks nothing like. One brother is this masculine, 6'3" white guy (with a supposedly 5'8" asian father with a total twink frame) and the other is this complete dork who looks legitimately half asian and just like his full asian dad. I wish I could post pictures. My parents were a bit tipsy at fourth of July once and jokingly pointed out how the masculine, tall white brother looks nothing like his dad and my aunt JUMPED to defense.

The whole cucking thing is not common, but it does happen and some mothers will take the knowledge of the actual paternity with them to their grave.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice