Honestly, this is not what I thought my life would be

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

True man fuck sometimes I wish I never found this site fuck I Remember the feeling I got when I realized the truth the fucking redpill

I don't know how it takes so long for some people to become redpilled, I've acknowledged the red pill truth for as long as I can remember. Since I was a young child, I always knew people had an affinity for others with good-looking faces and felt disdain for ugly ones because I felt the same way myself. The true redpill is that the vast majority are ugly to the point of resembling ogres, because nature only wants a small percentage of males to reproduce. This is for the continual improvement of the species.

Instead of dwelling on it just think about how it's pretty fucking cool and interesting how nature is actively trying to eliminate you through women's hardwired filtering mechanism.
Last edited by duskyx on Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fucking legit, there is no real meaning to life if you think about it. Life is truly decided at your birth, how successful you'll be, how you'll be treated growing up; all fucking dependent on your looks. You are what you are based on what happened to you from 0-14. The jocks and women all that got tons of positive reinforcement that made them happy and content, no need to improve things, no need to go further. Just get coked out of your mind and be happy.

Those people that made life saving inventions and shit lived hellish lives growing up, and even after they achieved great success found that there was nothing there. All that matters is face and good looks, if ALL men were fucking beautiful women on the reg technology would never improve and the world would be a peaceful place. No more wars n shit lol.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Societies are based on suppressing and controlling inherent, biological human behaviours.

The trend in Western society is to encourage personal freedoms, and, consequently, severely limiting societal regulations which inhibit natural urges and behaviours.

It's no surprise that humans in theses societies will then revert to biological, impulse-driven behaviour, when there are no controls to prevent it.

Fuck man this shit is to true it hurts now I know why in group projects people would always ignore me and not look me in the eye the teachers would never call or help me in class life truly sucks if your ufly
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

There are plenty of happy ugly people. You wouldn't have been happy as a doctor anyway, consider this an invitation do something else, that you actually enjoy.

Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

What is wrong with you? You act like getting laid is the most important thing in your life, there are other things, especially now in 2015, you can do for entertainment, especially if your rich. Movies, games, Internet, traveling, recreational drugs, and if you really wanted to get laid you could always get s prostitute, so stop being so negative, it. When the singularity happens, then you can have your fantasy, for now enjoy what you've got

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice