Looksmaxing made me more of a misanthrope

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Seriously guys, once you experience FIRSTHAND the effects of looksmaxing, it will make you realize just how vacuous human interaction is

Ever since I've gotten a Lefort 1 I've actively avoided people more than ever

Legit. The difference in treatment I get as a 6 vs. a 4 is staggering.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

RoidCel wrote:Legit. The difference in treatment I get as a 6 vs. a 4 is staggering.

Physical appearance is the basis of all human interaction

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Have you noticed people treating you differently after you got the lefort?
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:Have you noticed people treating you differently after you got the lefort?

Of course.

I always received a certain degree of respect & attention due to things like my height, shoulders, and chin/jaw, but the Lefort has just amplified it.

I avoid talking to people unless necessary. Mostly, people are insecure regardless of their appearance. They try to isolate their weak SELFS behind the facade of groomed appearance, smart dresses, etc.

Sometimes - when the mood allows me to - I start talking about various topics or talk in a way difficult to understand for majority of people. Then, such seemingly confident individuals expose their weaknesses and insecurities very quickly. I met this good looking pilot with a degree of engineering last week, he acted arrogant, but once I started conversating with him more deeply, his childish and dumb nature were soon uncovered.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

If society just admitted that the beautiful are treated like gods, and that looks are everything, then I would be okay with it. Instead we are raised in a matrix of lies and half truths, and have to find out the truth ourselves- usually the hard way.

Alphaman wrote:If society just admitted that the beautiful are treated like gods, and that looks are everything, then I would be okay with it. Instead we are raised in a matrix of lies and half truths, and have to find out the truth ourselves- usually the hard way.

the beautiful ones would be depressed aging and losing it tho

lose lose

Alphaman wrote:If society just admitted that the beautiful are treated like gods, and that looks are everything, then I would be okay with it. Instead we are raised in a matrix of lies and half truths, and have to find out the truth ourselves- usually the hard way.

And even then you're still treated like shit, just can't win with these shit cunts.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

KAGEROU wrote:

the beautiful ones would be depressed aging and losing it tho

lose lose

Thats why we see so much batshit insanity from 30+ yo women. They literally go through this phase from around 25-40, where they seem legitimately fucked in the head. I'm sure that losing their looks is the main reason for this. But even then it's okay for them, because they still have their pick of the same STEMcels that they rejected in college.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice