What you are eating or putting on your skin is DESTROYING u

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://curezone.org/foods/enumbers.asp

Avoid all E numbers or any other food additives

Aspartame will kill you

Mountain Dew will kill you

Pepsi/Coca Cola will kill you

All these shampoos, skin products, deodorants, shaving gels ARE killing you. Just look at the back of a shampoo bottle. 35 ingredients just to wash my hair. THIRTY FIVE FUKING CHEMICALS ARE ENTERING AND ATTACKING YOUR SKIN AT THE SAME TIME

Wake the fuk up you idiots

Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

i always lol when i walk into a fast food place and see some 300lb bitch drinking a liter of diet coke and scarffing down a burger. And then theres the obese whales who are ALWAYS in the in n out drive thru at all times. like they are too lazy and embarressed to walk inside to order so they would rather stand in a 20 line to eat their burger w/out being seen. Its ALWAYS obese women too. i rarely see a fat guy with such poor eating habits. always the women. Funny too cus when they have cancer, diebetes, etc we are going to be paying for them through increased premiums and tax payer dollars. there should be a law that outlaws fat whales from eating fast food or drinking soda/milkshake. should be punishable by jail time. its just as much as a detriment to society as a crack addict.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

Guess what op

You were a stillbirth and no amount of chemical abstinence is going to change that

Ride the sewage wave to the grave

I agree, organic food is the way to go now. To many chemicals in the food today.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:I agree, organic food is the way to go now. To many chemicals in the food today.

You're going to kick the bucket either way so might as well go out enjoying the things that you love.

Rooftop Sniper wrote:
Bojack wrote:I agree, organic food is the way to go now. To many chemicals in the food today.

You're going to kick the bucket either way so might as well go out enjoying the things that you love.

I guess but I'd rather enjoy the time I got with my health intact.

Bojack wrote:I guess but I'd rather enjoy the time I got with my health intact.

I'm not saying eat pizza everyday but living a boring organic life and then dying is ridiculous.

i use an organic facewash and organic moisturizer that has none of this crap, same with my shampoo

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice