Realizing the truth about wome as an incel = hollow victory.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Congratulations, you know the truth about women, but you'll get no reward for it. Unlike slayers who know the truth and are rewarded for it (in fact, women WANT the slayers to know the truth about them) the best you've got is being able to avoid all the pitfalls and traps that come with women.

In fact, women hate you even more now. Now that they know that their charms and manipulation won't effect you and you won't be a good beta orbiter to give her the attention she needs or a provider to take care of the kids her alpha male suitor sired, you're beyond useless to her now (make no mistake about it, you were already useless before). You weren't supposed to pull the wool out from over your eyes, you were supposed to be a good little drone and now that you've broken free, they hate you. You weren't supposed to know these things. This is why guys like you get the shaming tactics used against you:

"Why don't you get married?"
"Don't be bitter!"

Sure, you won't get cucked or cheated on, and your bank account will thank you for it, but you're still every bit the outcast you were before. A lifetime of isolation is what you have to look forward to.

Knowing the truth as an incel is like knowing that a super secret club exists, but you're not allowed entry.
Last edited by psrl118 on Wed May 27, 2015 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

I would rather know the truth than live my entire life with a lie. These women deserve nothing but my rage and hate. All I have left is my anger and my ambition. People are tools to be used and thrown away, all that matters is monetary success. And I will be ruthless in acquiring it.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:I would rather know the truth than live my entire life with a lie. These women deserve nothing but my rage and hate. All I have left is my anger and my ambition. People are tools to be used and thrown away, all that matters is monetary success. And I will be ruthless in acquiring it.

LOL

Anal prolapse wrote:
Bojack wrote:I would rather know the truth than live my entire life with a lie. These women deserve nothing but my rage and hate. All I have left is my anger and my ambition. People are tools to be used and thrown away, all that matters is monetary success. And I will be ruthless in acquiring it.

LOL

Lol @ you bluepiller.

psrl118 wrote:Congratulations, you know the truth about women, but you'll get no reward for it. Unlike slayers who know the truth and are rewarded for it (in fact, women WANT the slayers to know the truth about them) the best you've got is being able to avoid all the pitfalls and traps that come with women.

In fact, women hate you even more now. Now that they know that their charms and manipulation won't effect you and you won't be a good beta orbiter to give her the attention she needs or a provider to take care of the kids her alpha male suitor sired, you're beyond useless to her now (make no mistake about it, you were already useless before). You weren't supposed to pull the wool out from over your eyes, you were supposed to be a good little drone and now that you've broken free, they hate you. You weren't supposed to know these things. This is why guys like you get the shaming tactics used against you:

"Don't be bitter!"

Sure, you won't get cucked or cheated on, and your bank account will thank you for it, but you're still every bit the outcast you were before. A lifetime of isolation is what you have to look forward to.

Knowing the truth as an incel is like knowing that a super secret club exists, but you're not allowed entry.

true I think they genuinely HATE bad looking guys who are aware and vocal about all of the BS women throw out to delude men they are not just primarily interested in looks. Sub par men should be seen and not heard. Well not-seen as well in their world!

backagain wrote:
psrl118 wrote:Congratulations, you know the truth about women, but you'll get no reward for it. Unlike slayers who know the truth and are rewarded for it (in fact, women WANT the slayers to know the truth about them) the best you've got is being able to avoid all the pitfalls and traps that come with women.

"Don't be bitter!"

true I think they genuinely HATE bad looking guys who are aware and vocal about all of the BS women throw out to delude men they are not just primarily interested in looks. Sub par men should be seen and not heard.

Good looking guys don't get shamed for knowing the truth because the game was designed for them to succeed in the first place.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice