How to become 8+ the natural way

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Dr Mew!

I've been doing this for a couple weeks now...

Do you have any before and after pics of clients doing this after 3-6 months for motivation?

Do you have any pics of yourself 10 years ago? You have quite a big jaw, just wanted to know how much of that is from closing your mouth.

Hello, mr. Mew

My questions are:

1) What's the exact best tongue position? You mentioned the back of the tongue earlier so i began thinking that this could be more difficult than how it looks and that i'm doing it wrongly.

2)Is it possible to bring the maxilla forward by a lot?

3) Does a bigger pressure give faster results?

How to become 8+ the natural way: Be born with darn good genetics

Thank you for your questions. I've made a quick video response, which at the time was responses to;
IncelExecutioner
BetaGayFace
B-B-
Kushmaster
Robust Sensei
Yul Brynner
If I have time I will try to do this again but I am working hard and have my inlaws over at the moment as well,
I hope that this helps, I've just recorded it and should have it up tonight or tomorrow am.
Hope it answers some of your questions,

Mike

MikeMew wrote:Thank you for your questions. I've made a quick video response, which at the time was responses to;
IncelExecutioner
BetaGayFace
B-B-
Kushmaster
Robust Sensei
Yul Brynner
If I have time I will try to do this again but I am working hard and have my inlaws over at the moment as well,
I hope that this helps, I've just recorded it and should have it up tonight or tomorrow am.
Hope it answers some of your questions,

Mike

Wow, thank you --- that's awesome :D :D I can't wait to check out the video
"I will never be a creator, but I could be a destroyer."
-- Elliot Rodger

Yeah, obviously he *could* be a troll, but I doubt it. Mike Mew has made appearances on other forums before, if I remember right. None quite as potentially offensive as this one, naturally, but I'm still quite confident it's him.

mdf49 wrote:i've been doing this for over a week now, and i have actually seen some changes.

my cheekbone area and orbital rims have become firmer, i can't believe it. i still have pretty shallow orbitals, but before it looked like i had constant bags under my eyes, and now they're almost gone, which is insane because OP said the first changes you would notice were in this area. if this cures my negative scleral show, i'll have to personally thank OP and Dr Mike Mew one day, somehow.

i think it'll be some time before any noticeable changes to my recessed maxilla take place, but wow.

Awesome, that's really encouraging. I've been doing it for 4 days and haven't noticed any changes, but my face kind of feels better and more relaxed in a subtle but still noticeable way

so the back of your tongue needs to be on the roof of your mouth? How is that even possible? My tongue is long as fuck

Nauticalweight wrote:so the back of your tongue needs to be on the roof of your mouth? How is that even possible? My tongue is long as fuck

No, that would be impossible lol. Like 50-70% I think

just LOL @ this desperate quack responding to bunch of BDD ridden aspies

Lequack wrote:Lol op. You do realise we are not cretins, right?

Speak for yourself, you fucking male model.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

OK I don't have time. Can someone tell me if this is a new Jank troll?

There are probably some guys PMing each other over how well they trolled us. Come on guys, this site is supposed to be helpful.

No before/afters, so I guess this "doctor" is a troll. I'll watch the videos.

FACEandLMS wrote:OK I don't have time. Can someone tell me if this is a new Jank troll?

There are probably some guys PMing each other over how well they trolled us. Come on guys, this site is supposed to be helpful.

LOL, the doc spoke at the 21 frustrated incel wannabe pua convention. He's legit.

Robust Sensei wrote:
FACEandLMS wrote:OK I don't have time. Can someone tell me if this is a new Jank troll?

LOL, the doc spoke at the 21 frustrated incel wannabe pua convention. He's legit.

So now I have to watch my tongue position too now?

Fuck. Being a sub8 is a lot of work.

so all I need to do is

Teeth should be in contact, lipz zealed and tongue pressing against the roof of your mouth

and I will become 8+

I have follow-up questions:

1) You answered your patient wore a reminding device to keep his jaws toegether, yet earlier you said you shouldn't keep your jaws toegether. So should we keep jaws toegether? And if yes, how tight?

2) Are there any side effects? Or are WE in the next few months the answer to this question?

Laos or bust wrote:just LOL @ this desperate quack responding to bunch of BDD ridden aspies

lol, i dont think he actually has any concept of the sub-humans he is giving his time to

JUST LOL.

The incels watching this must be LOST AS FUCK. This video is strictly for puahaters.

@robust sensei

The teeth should be in LIGHT contact. This prevents them from erupting too far out of the gum and keeps them straight instead of having an inwards bend.

The upwards pressing force of the tongue should work in pair with the jaw muscles to prevent a clenched jaw (that would result in an over developed mandible with too much chin projection).

Ignore this and you might end up resembling a bucktoothed mule, your choice.

As for the gonial angle, should you manage to make your maxilla remodel itself upwards the ramus WILL have to remodel itself in a more square angle to fit properly.

A square gonial angle insures proper body posture with a straight neck, in fact its almost impossible to maintain a straight neck posture otherwise. This is just one of the correlations between good looks and athletic performance.

You could try making a deadlift in the gym with a 'chin tuck' to straighten out the neck, and you'll notice how it improves the recruitment of the entire posterior chain of muscles, making you capable of lifting and increased weight.

Sean Teixeira wrote:Lol, the doctor's reactions to accounts names, to website, to signatures. If I were him, I wouldn't want my name to be associated/linked to this website with bunch of aspies.
Oh, God, what a bunch of losers We are :lol: If this website goes mainstream, 98 % of people will laugh at us hysterically :lol:

Using make-up should be punishable by death sentence. No trial, shoot on sight.

The strongest pheromone is chloroform.

:lol: :lol:

Wow, that's awesome Dr. Mew...you really went above and beyond with this video. I'm only about halfway through watching it, but I'm very exciting about the amount and quality of information. Sorry for not posting a pic of my facepulling device yet, I don't have a camera myself and I forgot to ask my mom to borrow hers. The thing I made is pretty much identical to this one, though:

PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice