Iodine is the FUCKING miracle cure

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

In 1960s American government started added as much as 150mcg of Iodine to bread and other baked goods. Many Americans were consuming 0.5 - 1.5mg of Iodine a day.

SAT scores were the highest in the 60s and never reached that high ever again

Everyone in the 60s was happy. Marriage rates reached record high and divorce rates reached record lows. Women need more Iodine than men because the breasts require more. Hence why women nowadays are 5 times more likely to develop thyroid problems than men.

Iodine balances hormones. Every hormonal problem you have will be cured by Iodine.

In the 60s females started puberty by as much as 5 years later than today.

Iodine makes females have regular menstrual cycles and less intense menstruation.

Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

Since, at the time, in one form or another, bread
was more of a staple food than it is today, throughout the
1960s, without even knowing it, depending on how much
bread, and other bakery products, they ate, the vast
majority of Americans ended up eating between 280 mcg
and 1,400 mcg (1.4 mg) of supplemental Iodide per day.
That is between 2 and 10 times as much total Iodide as the
average American eats today.
The average American
probably ends up consuming mo
re than 500 mcg of Iodide
per day. On average young people ate more bread than
older people, so they ended up eating more Iodide than
average.
By the end of 1969, however, both the USA and
the USSR had ended their atmospheric testing of nuclear
weapons, and were in the process of agreeing to “The
Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty”, which specifically
outlawed the atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons.
Thus, the amount of radioactive Iodine entering the food
chain was again under control, so our Government stopped
ordering that Iodine be adde
d to baked goods. The amount
of Iodine in the American diet
has been on the decline ever
since.
Later, I will go over this again in more extensive
detail, but for now let me just assert that in addition to
helping to block the absorption of Iodine-131, the Iodide
supplementation program of the 1960’s also ended up
delivering other, unexpected h
ealth benefits. Among other
things, it helped to reverse the growing rate of obesity that
had developed among Americans during the 1950’s. It
delayed the onset of puberty in adolescents. During the
1960’s the puberty of American pre-teens end up occurring
years later than it had occurred during the 1950 and 40’s,
and also occurred 2 - 5 years later, on average, than
puberty occurs today. During the 1960s female high
school seniors grew about 1 in
ch taller, and weighed about
25 pounds less, on average, than our female high school
seniors do today. Also during the 1960’s American high
school students achieved higher SAT scores than they ever
achieved before or afterwards. Our classrooms were much
more orderly and learning oriented, during the 1960’s, than
they are today. During the 1960’s, the highest proportion
ever, of American teenagers, graduated from high school,
and went on to college. Also, the highest proportion of
young adults ever ended up
graduating from college.
During the 1960’s American elementary students enjoyed
the highest average intelligen
ce scores ever. During the
decades since
the 1960’s, on-the-other-hand, the IQ tests
used in this country have ha
d to be re-calibrated downward
several times, so that the “Average Student” could still
score an IQ of 100. With the adjustments, American
students now score lower on the non-verbal IQ tests than
children from most of the other developed countries in the
world. For example, an extensive international study
conducted during the 1980’s found that 77% of the
Japanese population scored better on IQ tests than the
“average” American scored. By
American standards they
had an average IQ of 111, vs. 100 for the average
American. Since then the Japanese have continued
extending their lead. On non-verbal IQ tests their 18 year
olds now score, on average, a full standard deviation
(depending on the test used, 12 or 16 points) higher than
our 18 year olds.

I will post more later going to break my fast now.

The publicly un-proclaimed Iodide supplementation program of the 1960’s was also associated with reductions in the rates of cancer and cardiovascular diseases, with generally improving intelligence, emotional health, and happiness, and with increased capacity to fall and stay in love, in both men and women. Recall that those adults under that age of 30 during the 1960’s, and those who came of age during the 1960’s, were called “The Love Generation,” “Free Lovers,” “Digger,” and “Flower Children.” With the increased level of dietary Iodide during the 1960’s, Americans ended up with the highest birth rates and marriage rates in American history, and the
lowest divorce rates (as a percentage of marriages) since the 1920’s.

For the time being, let me just assert that ½ mg of Iodide per day is still so little that most older people will
hardly notice any difference right away. In fact, that may be why the famous “generation gap” developed during the 1960’s. Generally speaking, older people did not get as much dietary Iodide as younger people, and because of the higher sex hormone levels in the elderly, they were not as sensitive to what they did get. Thus, they continued with their grumpier attitudes and in their older more materialistic ways, while the young generation felt happy, carefree and fell in love, had children and got married at record rates. The older generations could not understand why so many teenagers were throwing prudence to the wind, falling in-love, getting pregnant and getting married, and the younger generation could not understand what had
made their parents so cold and materialistic. They could not understand why their parents did not know that love is the most important thing in life.

Soy-based foods are bad (which I already knew):

Processed foods made from soybeans are becoming increasingly popular in the American diet. Such
foods increase the need for dietary Iodine to far more than the approximately 1/7thmg (150 mcg) which our government currently recommends. Soy protein bonds with Iodide, and also contains enzymes which prevent
much of that Iodized protein that may be eaten, from being fully digested and absorbed. Furthermore the Plant
estrogens in soy are also metabolism slowing. Thus, whenever very much soy iseaten, it further increases the
need for Iodide. Likewise, the “weak plant-estrogens” in red clover, and saw palmetto and similar plants high in “sterols and bioflavinoids” also tend to slow metabolism. The poly-unsaturated fats high in most soy products also gradually damage our metabolic machinery, and thereby gradually more permanently further slow our metabolism. The rural Chinese population, which eats a lot of soy-based foods, and relatively little Iodide, suffers from very high rates of diseases that are closely associated with severe Iodide deficiency, such as goiter, cretinism and mental retardation. According to recent studies, about 100,000,000 Chinese currently suffer from cretinism and/or mental retardation caused by significant degrees of Iodine deficiency and thyroid dysfunction. Thus, a diet high in soy-based foods significantly increases the need for supplemental Iodide. The 3-fold increase in the rate of childhood autism, which has occurred in America between 2001 and 2003, from 1 in 500 children to 1 in 160 children, may be caused by the increasing amount of soy, and the decreasing amount of Iodide, in the American diet. Cretinism is caused by severe Iodide deficiency, and if left untreated, causes severe and permanent mental retardation. I see most autism as a slightly milder form of cretinism. It
is no accident that its rate is increasing. We are not eating enough Iodide to compensate for our increasing consumption of soy. After it has been allowed to develop, there is no cure for either cretinism or autism.

SOY is hormone disruptor. DO NOT EAT SOY BASED PRODUCTS

Nutella has soy in it:

Iodine slows aging and delays onset of puberty and may delay growth. Best to start taking after you finished growing so you can remain permanently young.

Children and adolescents, however, do best with lower levels of Iodide than adults need because high levels
of Iodine may speed up their metabolism so much that it lowers their sex hormone levels, and thereby slows their growth and delays their puberty for years. I will have more to say, at the end of this book, about the mechanisms of how Iodide suppresses sex hormone levels, Iron levels, copper levels, and growth inthe young, and how it also helps to slow aging and suppress the excessive buildup of Iron, Copper and other toxic heavy metals in the elderly. If high levels of Iodide are started during their childhood and Iron consumption is also limited during childhood and adolescence, that can reduce growth in stature to levels achieved by the homeland Japanese, who eat less Iron than Americans, and who also eat an average of about 13.8 mg of Iodide per day, and average about a half-foot shorter in height, and are much less overweight, than most American
young adults.

Iodine helps with weight loss and aging but may make children end up shorter if consumed during childhood and may delay their puberty. I have no idea why this happens.

Isn't all of our salt iodized now anyways?
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

As occurred during the 1960’s, moderate Iodine supplementation, on the order of ¼ - 1 mg/day, per adolescent, can produce leaner, slightly taller stature, but more than that can slow and/or stunt the growth in stature. This is particularly true if the child is also receiving the very reduced levels of dietary Iron that I recommend to slow the aging processes in adults.

Iodine giving to children delays their onset of puberty and makes them taller/leaner. As discussed on SlutHate also. The guys who are usually taller have puberty started later and their puberty lasts much longer. The people who start puberty earlier usually end up shorter.

hood rych wrote:Isn't all of our salt iodized now anyways?

Salt is usually iodized, typically 60 mcg per gram in America I believe. The problem with this is the following:

1. Many Americans eat a lot of processed crap which is filled with SODIUM. They hardly consume Iodized salt. The sodium from most people comes hardly from Iodizing their food

2. You need 5 gram of salt to get 300 mcg of Iodine per day. 5 gram of salt is 2,000 mg of Sodium. If you are eating processed foods all the time you will already hit 3,000 mg of sodium before even having the chance to hit your Iodine in take from salt.

3. People are told to avoid salt like the plague. The consensus is that sodium = bad. Which is not true. Sodium is good but people eat crap food instead of salting their food for sodium and iodine.

4. As I stated above Iodine itself is not enough. You still need to avoid processed foods and for example most soy, wheat, dairy based products.

iodine deficiency is almost nonexistent today.

more likely the primary cause of modern diseases, growth related or otherwise, is hypothyroidism due to excess PUFA intake.

some easy to read info on the subject, you may find it interesting :

https://books.google.com/books?id=k6ed_ ... id&f=false

edit:
the closest thing to an instant relief for hypo would probably be dessicated thyroid - synthetic thyroid meds are very unreliable
Last edited by genie in a bottle on Mon May 25, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I got the worst acne ever when I tried supplementing iodine with sea kelp.

were you on a stimulant when writing this aspie wall of text?
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

wotm8brah wrote:Soy-based foods are bad (which I already knew):

Processed foods made from soybeans are becoming increasingly popular in the American diet. Such
foods increase the need for dietary Iodine to far more than the approximately 1/7thmg (150 mcg) which our government currently recommends. Soy protein bonds with Iodide, and also contains enzymes which prevent
much of that Iodized protein that may be eaten, from being fully digested and absorbed. Furthermore the Plant
estrogens in soy are also metabolism slowing. Thus, whenever very much soy iseaten, it further increases the
need for Iodide. Likewise, the “weak plant-estrogens” in red clover, and saw palmetto and similar plants high in “sterols and bioflavinoids” also tend to slow metabolism. The poly-unsaturated fats high in most soy products also gradually damage our metabolic machinery, and thereby gradually more permanently further slow our metabolism. The rural Chinese population, which eats a lot of soy-based foods, and relatively little Iodide, suffers from very high rates of diseases that are closely associated with severe Iodide deficiency, such as goiter, cretinism and mental retardation. According to recent studies, about 100,000,000 Chinese currently suffer from cretinism and/or mental retardation caused by significant degrees of Iodine deficiency and thyroid dysfunction. Thus, a diet high in soy-based foods significantly increases the need for supplemental Iodide. The 3-fold increase in the rate of childhood autism, which has occurred in America between 2001 and 2003, from 1 in 500 children to 1 in 160 children, may be caused by the increasing amount of soy, and the decreasing amount of Iodide, in the American diet. Cretinism is caused by severe Iodide deficiency, and if left untreated, causes severe and permanent mental retardation. I see most autism as a slightly milder form of cretinism. It
is no accident that its rate is increasing. We are not eating enough Iodide to compensate for our increasing consumption of soy. After it has been allowed to develop, there is no cure for either cretinism or autism.

SOY is hormone disruptor. DO NOT EAT SOY BASED PRODUCTS

Nutella has soy in it:

The amount of soy in nutella is not big. Do you think slayers give a fuck about that? zyzz ate nutella.

List of things that turn you gay:

Cardio
Soy
Reading anything from OP

I took 50mg's of iodine a day for a week and whole body broke out in pimples. It looked like i had chicken pox.

Yul Brynner wrote:I took 50mg's of iodine a day for a week and whole body broke out in pimples. It looked like i had chicken pox.

this is bromide detox I am confident

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice