Holy hell the camera does lie

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

What causes cameras to magnify bad features of people? Its like certain features that you would hardly notice in morion are exaggerated so much by lends distortion.

Coping
I will stay home in my mom's basement masturbating until the world stops.

Biggest copecel of them all. Hint, take a look at the other people in the pic. If they look like how they look in real life then your face in photos = real life. Tough pill to swallow, I didn't leave my bed for a few days when I realised my subhumanity via this method.
Mike mew crew

gymcel wrote:Biggest copecel of them all. Hint, take a look at the other people in the pic. If they look like how they look in real life then your face in photos = real life. Tough pill to swallow, I didn't leave my bed for a few days when I realised my subhumanity via this method.

But I notice people looking worse in pics

If you don't look good from all angles in all lighting from all distances then you are genetic trash. PERIOD. /thread

I've seen people who look better in pictures than in person. Like I literally watched a group pose for a picture as it was taken than looked at the picture.

The camera has one eye, we have 2. Because of this pictures just don't display things the same unless it is a high quality professional camera with the actual hardware to detect fields of depth and focus, Camera phones all lack this hardware and use shitty software that warps reality.
** I support interracial couples of all kind **

How to not be an incel:
Step 1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98498

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62063

germanDream wrote:TLDR: we could all be alot uglier or alot more handsome than we think we are

how do you figure out how you really look like without distance distortion?

this is a picture of the same face at the exact same moment recorded with two cameras. the close one was 45cm away and the far one 135cm using this technique:

as we can see the picture farer away is alot more aesthetic and it was also rated more attractive in the study. i remind you the pictures were taken at the exact same moment with the same lighting, expression etc.

we also all know pictures like that:

which demonstrate mostly the distortion due to distance vs flattening the face at bigger distances.

how do you know how you really look like? if you are too close the camera might make your face too narrow and the nose too big (because it is proportionally alot closer to the camera now than any other part of the face), if the camera is too far it might give you a wider skull and flatter face.
how do you know how other perceive you?
do you become worse looking the closer the other person is to you? but ive never experienced someone becoming worse looking when i came closer to them so i dont know how that would pan out.
whats one really look like?

Keyboard Abuser wrote:Lens distortion really does fuck with you at times.

it does fuck me thats for sure

IncelFTW wrote:
gymcel wrote:Biggest copecel of them all. Hint, take a look at the other people in the pic. If they look like how they look in real life then your face in photos = real life. Tough pill to swallow, I didn't leave my bed for a few days when I realised my subhumanity via this method.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just lol.
T
RSA

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice