Hack on adult friend finder shows only 6% are women!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-men.html

Hacked data from casual dating website reveals less than 6 per cent of the British users are female

Only 1,596 of the 26,939 users with a UK email address identified as female

3.9 million AFF members had highly sensitive information exposed in hack

Birthdays, ZIP codes, sexual orientations and IP addresses all revealed

AFF has more than 7 million British users and 63 million users worldwide

Offers traditional partners, swinger groups, threesomes and alternatives

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:Lmao.

More like sausage finder.

I wonder if the ratios are similar on other dating sites. I wouldn't be surprised if they were. It's like an army of men for every one woman.

probably not as bad because that's a site geared exclusively towards sex. any guy signing up thinking there are a ton of women that are just gonna jump on their dicks are naive and desperate. luckily for that site theres plenty of incels out there who are naive and desperate enough to pay money without regards to the ratios. either way id say theres obviously way more dudes on every dating site but it would seem marginal compared to sites like fuckbook and adultfriendfinder
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

They will all be 300lb hogs too. Just LOL at online dating.

chadD24 wrote:
cats wrote:Lmao.

More like sausage finder.

I wonder if the ratios are similar on other dating sites. I wouldn't be surprised if they were. It's like an army of men for every one woman.

probably not as bad because that's a site geared exclusively towards sex. any guy signing up thinking there are a ton of women that are just gonna jump on their dicks are naive and desperate. luckily for that site theres plenty of incels out there who are naive and desperate enough to pay money without regards to the ratios. either way id say theres obviously way more dudes on every dating site but it would seem marginal compared to sites like fuckbook and adultfriendfinder

not true at all
At ok cupid i can say for a fact that the ratio is fucked up
almost EVERY SINGLE female has a replies selectivly. Meaning she is bombarded by male messages. Who are all these men then? Why dont they have a gf? Obviously foul play is at work here. There are just more men in general

It would be awesome to have the percentages on okcupid or tinder.

There must be a way to find out.

I guess on OKC you could randomly generate a username and then see if it's a guy or a girl.
Life is written in bone.

Of that 6%, 2% are probably gay men posing as women, 1% are trannies, 1% are 300lb land whales

FuckThis wrote:
chadD24 wrote:probably not as bad because that's a site geared exclusively towards sex. any guy signing up thinking there are a ton of women that are just gonna jump on their dicks are naive and desperate. luckily for that site theres plenty of incels out there who are naive and desperate enough to pay money without regards to the ratios. either way id say theres obviously way more dudes on every dating site but it would seem marginal compared to sites like fuckbook and adultfriendfinder

not true at all
At ok cupid i can say for a fact that the ratio is fucked up
almost EVERY SINGLE female has a replies selectivly. Meaning she is bombarded by male messages. Who are all these men then? Why dont they have a gf? Obviously foul play is at work here. There are just more men in general

before I gave up on OKC I actually looked at the proportion of male to female profiles (i'm in Switzerland and because its tiny I was able to quickly check through) ...for every 3 male profiles theres about 2 female profiles so 60% 40% if thats easier for you

maker wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095198/Hack-shows-UK-AdultFriendFinder-users-men.html

Hacked data from casual dating website reveals less than 6 per cent of the British users are female

Only 1,596 of the 26,939 users with a UK email address identified as female

3.9 million AFF members had highly sensitive information exposed in hack

Birthdays, ZIP codes, sexual orientations and IP addresses all revealed

AFF has more than 7 million British users and 63 million users worldwide

Offers traditional partners, swinger groups, threesomes and alternatives

You guys realize that 7 million is over 10% of Britain's population, right?

So that's like 20% of males going for 3% of females.

JUST LOL, buddyboy's!

Kinda shocking statistics.. During my huge dating experience (OkC, Tinder, https://kovla.com/ ), I noticed the quantity of men is always higher, but not 88% percent, lol) AFF never seemed to be a reliable source to find someone for any reason.

Even Tinder has 2 males for every female.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:Even Tinder has 2 males for every female.

I recon it's worse than that now. It used to be 2:1 but now I think it's more like 3 guys to every girl.

IncelFTW wrote:Makes sense tbh, women don't need to turn to the internet to get dates and sex, they can easily get it irl...the internet for woman is just a massive validation machine

Whenever the 80/20 OKC topic is brought up, girls mention how some of the men not in the top 20% do receive messages. Sure they do, but it's just so the girls can lead the guy on a little bit to get more validation out of him. There's a term for it - it's called "fading". I've experienced it A LOT. The only guys have real success on OKC are in the top 20% and the data shows they receive 3 times the number of messages per capita.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:It would be awesome to have the percentages on okcupid or tinder.

There must be a way to find out.

I guess on OKC you could randomly generate a username and then see if it's a guy or a girl.

the percentages on real dating sites are aprox between 3 to 1 to 4 to 1
(3.5 to 1)

okc,badoo,pof. tinder etc

adult friend finder is not a real dating site but a scam : OP is a retard posting this
Last edited by Fabie on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redpill: if you've ever used any online dating service other than Tinder, you're sub 5/10.

TruthBombs wrote:Redpill: if you've ever used any online dating service other than Tinder, you're sub 5/10.

you= retard
tinder is only 2 years old new dating site
at the peak 1 year ago was full of hotties but now is degraded full of ugly women and whales
ir seems all of them have lot of matches none of them start a conversation not even being you a male model

Most chicks are in a social circle. If you are a guy looking online is because you have no social life. Those guys with social life (Chads) will be asking out the chicks in IRL. So what are the chances an onlinecel will actually find a chick online? None, zero, cero, nothing, nada, notung.....
Realize Chads fuck at least 5 women which means 5 women will be having sex and there will be 4 incels. Just give up and realized if you have not scored yet IRL it means you are not suitable as a male to reproduce and do the world a favor, just in case it accidentally happens, and don't spread genetic garbage.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice