Want an incel revolution? Spread looks theory.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Seriously. If enough men wake up and realize women settle in relationships and their girlfriends/wives can never love them in the same way she can a guy who has the looks to arouse her, the game WILL change. Looks theory just might be the thing that would make men stand up, band together and FORCE some changes in the dating game. PUA is weak and ineffective at changing the dating game because it is based on the false assumption that personality can override lack of looks.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Or they'll think you're full of shit
I tried to redpill this ugly dude a couple years back and he was convinced that looks don't matter...he only dated 1 chick (she was an ugly whale) Yet he was convinced he could get a hot girl if she liked his personality. Ugh.

I hope my youtube vids get big one day.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

YogaPants wrote:Or they'll think you're full of shit
I tried to redpill this ugly dude a couple years back and he was convinced that looks don't matter...he only dated 1 chick (she was an ugly whale) Yet he was convinced he could get a hot girl if she liked his personality. Ugh.

This.

I get mighty fucking tired of certain basementcels who think that there could ever be some sort of 'red pill revolution' for the loveshy, ugly and socially bereft.

Tell me, how can people who are invisible to society anyway, get noticed by pointing out why they are invisible? Who the fuck will listen, or remotely care?

The revolution will not be televised, or indeed be happening. Just carry on wanking.

Paradigm Shift wrote: If enough men wake up and realize women settle in relationships and their girlfriends/wives can never love them in the same way she can a guy who has the looks to arouse her, the game WILL change.

no, it will not.

Believe it or not, men who have had more dating/relationship experience would be more likely to accept it than a bluepilled incel who only had one girlfriend in his life. When your girl claims to be into you, romantically, yet the sex is rationed, that is a huge red flag that says you're dating a settler.
The key is in comparing and contrasting the dating lives between good looking guys and average betas who only ever had practical/she-only-settled-for-you relationships. Regular guys who at least get relationships have NO IDEA how easy good looking guys have it, and have NO IDEA how badly they are being played for fools. If enough men simply understood this, and realized how looks play into it, the entire manosphere would grow to become a SERIOUS force to be reckond with, capable of REAL changes that would benefit ALL men, not just incels.

I think most normal fags are well aware of looks theory, but for various reasons they choose to delude themselves about it. If your ugly you delude yourself to cope with it and if you are good looking you don't bring it up so you don't sound like an arrogant prick. It always lurks in the back of everyones mind

Norwood Cemetery wrote:

This.

I get mighty fucking tired of certain basementcels who think that there could ever be some sort of 'red pill revolution' for the loveshy, ugly and socially bereft.

Tell me, how can people who are invisible to society anyway, get noticed by pointing out why they are invisible? Who the fuck will listen, or remotely care?

The revolution will not be televised, or indeed be happening. Just carry on wanking.

Looks theory affects average guys, too, not just incels and social misfits. Regular Joes live in the illusion they their girlfriends and wives are much more attracted to them than she truly is. If there is a revolution, it wont be sluthate members doing it, but regular, average guys who wake up and see the game that is being played on them.

Just post shit like this all over boards where women lie and say its not looks which makes them choose a man.

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

I support the spread of looks theory, the mainstream fails to acknowledge looks.
** I support interracial couples of all kind **

How to not be an incel:
Step 1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98498

A revolution for what? There's nothing wrong with women preferring good looking men. That's the way it should be.

If you mean in order to put thousands of companies based on selling dreams and delusions out of business and to end the global white-knighting that goes on, I guess that's a reasonable aspiration but good fucking luck. Not only does the average man need to embrace looks theory, he needs exactly what good looks are and how rare they are. The average 5/10 male thinks he's a 7.

I've been spreading it in a non aspie way. Most guys just refuse to believe it though, it is just too brutal to accept that your faliure with women is due to your looks.

I like how the beauty surgery is still so cheap that nearly everyone can afford it. Why doesn't anyone write anything decent on this theory? It's impossible to believe and spread it, if it's just hectic spam accompanied by trolling in a forum called Sluthate.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice