Looking for honest opinion, rate , 16 y/o

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Rate and explain in detail please.

Last edited by Andrew_Fcuk on Sat May 23, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You look like a lesbian girl. Your hairline is too feminine, you need to take a buzzer and shave it to a straight line with a tight corner. Take the studs out of your ears. That pearl necklace is making me think your trying to attract guys, if that's the case than what your doing is just fine.
** I support interracial couples of all kind **

How to not be an incel:
Step 1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98498

How's swag game working out for you so far?
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

fix that nose and you will be a pretty boy
also lighten your skin to a more golden tone

monkeycel wrote:fix that nose and you will be a pretty boy
also lighten your skin to a more golden tone

dont have money for PS yet, what do you recommend

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:you look like an ugly prettyboy. high facial harmony but also ugly :lol:

i dont think i have harmony. I dont like my big eyes
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

This reinforces the idea that whites and blacks should never mix. Just the nose alone. :|

Even if you don't obey the 10 commandments, you must obey the one drop rule. Even full blacks look better than this gay poor guy.

Fuck you all! I knew this website is bullshit, full of complete losers.

I have a better life than most of you morons, I make music and have a following on social media while you fuckers rot in your basements

Hexagon wrote:This reinforces the idea that whites and blacks should never mix. Just the nose alone. :|

Even if you don't obey the 10 commandments, you must obey the one drop rule. Even full blacks look better than this gay poor guy.

Go fuck yourself ,I'm proud to be mixed.

animal lover wrote:
Andrew_Fcuk wrote:thats me motherfucker, and so what? i just want a rate.

Yeah someone with 100k followers on IG is very likely to want to come to this cesspit for a "rate".

Yes I asked for rates on most looks related forums so far.

Girls go crazy for swaggy pretty boys with forward grown faces

1. fillers/fat grafts in the sulcus superior for less upper eyelid exposure recommended

2. orbital decompression

Andrew_Fcuk wrote:Bump

Why on the earth are you on this site? You can easily bang hb6/7 teens, you ain't incel.
Where you from, U.S.? Should be easy for you there

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice