midfacedefficientcels, check this

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

he posted here. between those picture lie atleast 5+ years...

PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype

for all midfacedefficientcels who are too much pussy to undergo a le fort 3, its time to visit dr. yaremchuk...

This patient desired several changes in his facial contour. In two operations, Dr. Yaremchuk performed infraorbital rim (lower eye socket), paranasal (bones lateral to the nose), malar (cheekbone), and mandibular body (lower jaw) augmentation. In addition, the patient had a midface lift, lateral canthopexy (to change the shape of his eyes), and rhinoplasty.

http://www.dryaremchuk.com/facial-implant-surgery

PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

retractedmax do you already have the le fort 3 appointment fixed?

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
heilsa wrote:retractedmax do you already have the le fort 3 appointment fixed?

nope. i wanted to do a consult with some murican surgeon , but i'll have that as plan B for now. it's a bit scary, because that guy gladly recommended me lf3, in 1st e-mail, seeing my xrays-pix but no questions asked, like it was walk in a park. bizzare and scary as fuck, i swear. i 'll invest some time into searching an EU-based surgeon, who would be very comfortable to play around with my face, who has good track of record, is affordable..etc . however, i'm still not entirely sure i'm gonna do this shit after all, despite the fact that even my orthodontist encourages me to do it. fuck, why me....

how about triaca?

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
heilsa wrote:retractedmax do you already have the le fort 3 appointment fixed?

nope. i wanted to do a consult with some murican surgeon , but i'll have that as plan B for now. it's a bit scary, because that guy gladly recommended me lf3, in 1st e-mail, seeing my xrays-pix but no questions asked, like it was walk in a park. bizzare and scary as fuck, i swear. i 'll invest some time into searching an EU-based surgeon, who would be very comfortable to play around with my face, who has good track of record, is affordable..etc . however, i'm still not entirely sure i'm gonna do this shit after all, despite the fact that even my orthodontist encourages me to do it. fuck, why me....

minimal invasiv operation wont change shit though though....
looksmax or die tryin...

What did the guy in the first pic get done?

As far as I can see his eye area improved..so upper and under eye lid and probably cheeks??

MorphIncel wrote:What did the guy in the first pic get done?

As far as I can see his eye area improved..so upper and under eye lid and probably cheeks??

looks like fat grafts/fillers

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
heilsa wrote:

minimal invasiv operation wont change shit though though....
looksmax or die tryin...

it's not only a problem it wouldn't do a shit, but instead it would worsen everything i'd undergo leforti. my mug would look like an open drawer. closest minimal invasiv shit i could do is ZSO to get at least some improvement, but it wouldn't be that impressive and i'd just end unhappy.

true.

its time for le fort 3. didnt u just finished your study? then its the perfect time for it. when u already start with workceling its over buddy boy. then only a lifetime full of regrets and thoughts about what could have been will follow...

heilsa wrote:
MorphIncel wrote:What did the guy in the first pic get done?

looks like fat grafts/fillers

Where did he get the fillers? Below and above the eyes only?

He clearly had some kind of augmentation on the lower third too. Looks human now.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice