Most women settle in relationships.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

BreakingBad wrote:Women have barely any relationship standards. They just want a guy to stick around and who is typically normal when introducing to their friends.
Women know its stupid to try and pin down a slayer, well the smart ones anyway. The dumb ones are the whores still in their 30s asking where are all the good guys at

that really nails it for relationships - it aint fucking rocket science - thankfully despite my weirdness I am able to rein it in and keep it hidden when in public...and have been told I am good on dinner dates. I think most subpar looking guys ARE good LTR material because they have the patience and appreciation to endure some of the inevitable BS social rituals the woman will want to do

backagain wrote:
BreakingBad wrote:Women have barely any relationship standards. They just want a guy to stick around and who is typically normal when introducing to their friends.
Women know its stupid to try and pin down a slayer, well the smart ones anyway. The dumb ones are the whores still in their 30s asking where are all the good guys at

that really nails it for relationships - it aint fucking rocket science - thankfully despite my weirdness I am able to rein it in and keep it hidden when in public...and have been told I am good on dinner dates. I think most subpar looking guys ARE good LTR material because they have the patience and appreciation to endure some of the inevitable BS social rituals the woman will want to do

What social rituals?

You mean low value women aka 4/10s -.The ones in the 30s asking were all the good guys are just looking for shump husband to marry them, because they can no longer date higher value men.

stamaster21 wrote:

You mean low value women aka 4/10s -.The ones in the 30s asking were all the good guys are just looking for shump husband to marry them, because they can no longer date higher value men.

I see pretty girls with normal cunts all the time. They're normally just beta as fuck. Standing by her side the whole night. Relationships are completely different to ONS and flings. Dont confuse some shitty massive luck of chemistry a normal average fag just so happened to get with a pretty girl because he was at the right place at the right time. Relationships are shit anyway.

All that matters is being a masculine dude who can pretty much whisper whatvever he wants in a chicks ear and take them back on a weekly basis. Unless your GF is an 8/10 you have no bragging rights. Sick of guys trophying their average looking GFs because its their first fuck of their lifes

stamaster21 wrote:

The ones in their 30s are desperate as fuck. I fucked a 34 year old and im 22. I asked why she isnt married and she said its just never happened. All i said at the bar was come back to mine after a shot. Its no wonder she hasnt settled

Just lol at anyone sub 7 that thinks they can ever trust a woman or that not all women are like that.

BreakingBad wrote:
stamaster21 wrote:

I see pretty girls with normal cunts all the time. They're normally just beta as fuck. Standing by her side the whole night. Relationships are completely different to ONS and flings. Dont confuse some shitty massive luck of chemistry a normal average fag just so happened to get with a pretty girl because he was at the right place at the right time. Relationships are shit anyway.

All that matters is being a masculine dude who can pretty much whisper whatvever he wants in a chicks ear and take them back on a weekly basis. Unless your GF is an 8/10 you have no bragging rights. Sick of guys trophying their average looking GFs because its their first fuck of their lifes

u sound jelly as fuk bro

BreakingBad wrote:
stamaster21 wrote:

The ones in their 30s are desperate as fuck. I fucked a 34 year old and im 22. I asked why she isnt married and she said its just never happened. All i said at the bar was come back to mine after a shot. Its no wonder she hasnt settled

Older women are easier to have one night stands with if your a younger male.But they have the highest standards for commitment.

Paradigm Shift wrote:http://jezebel.com/5877204/timeless-bad-advice-settling-for-a-guy-who-loves-you-more

Nevermind the article. Read the comments section. It should be an eye opener if you honestly believe most women are actually into the guy they are with. If you are average looking, either looksmax or stay single. Sub 7 men either get settled for or are incel. Real love from a woman for sub 7's is rare. Women have a tendency to settle for guys they are lukewarm about, and that is why so many guys deny the importance of looks. MOST relationships are the settling/practical kind, because most men are sub 7's.

Settling is a big reason why we have so much infidelity, sexless marriages, a sky high divorce rate and unstable relationships.

So true if you Were never able to get girlfriend or attract a prime female ages 15-22 that means you Had low LMS. Women are the gate keepers of sex when in there prime years aka ages 14-22 they will only settle once there SMV has taken a hit from fading looks aka ages 28+ when they notice the guys they use to be able to pull who are about age 28 are now focusing on there younger counter parts who are 7-10 years younger.The women wait to long hoping a man of higher smv will take them, by the time there around age 28 there value is so low they can only get 5/10s before when they were 19 they could get a 7/10 and have short sexual fling with a 8/10. So now shes 28 she marries some childhood male friend she would have never looked at 10-13 years prior.She now is frustrated when she sees her female peers who cashed in before 28 with decent males and are starting families.She takes her anger out on her 5/10 husband by nagging him asking why can't he be attractive and cool like stacy's husband.She will cheat on him then divorce him he will have to pay alimony and lose some pension benefits, she might take the kids and house.

Now you have a women with smv so low no man is willing to commit let alone marry her.If a man doesn't want to marry you it means he thinks your low value investment or he can do better in 8/10 cases.She now goes about life with fading looks having one short-term boyfriend after the other.Then when her daughters are of teenage age about age 14-17 she will tell them to do the same behaviors she did when she was younger and the cycle continues.

Codec wrote:
backagain wrote:

What social rituals?

basically anything they consider for doing as a couple like washing up, cleaning the car, housework, shopping, cooking meeting friends, dealing with trivial domestic issues. they will spin out 100 things that must be done before sex

I think people get too precious about being loved...as long as I get to fuck a girlfriend regularly with minimal hassle I will hang in there... I dont think I would ever see a woman more than 2 times a week as the sex/time ratio gets greatly skewed once you are a "couple" - unless you are strong willed or simply homeless NEVER move in with them...you really dont get much more sex but a lot more hassle

stamaster21 wrote:

No BreakingBad is right, there are a LOT of older women of varying looks levels still clinging to the idea that Mr Right exists and imho its going to get worse - think about it, with mobile dating apps and online sites we know a below average woman can get hundreds of men interested - I guess the more stupid ones think that if they just hang on the will find Mr Perfect - lots of choice makes you even fussier but inevitably let-down...factor in that we are more globalised and they DO genuinely believe a "soulmate" is possible --- the more logical , more practical women still have that dream of Mr Right but have the sense to let it stay as a dream and pursue an achievable realityafter a while

I live in Switzerland and the dating pool online is tiny - I have literally gamed pretty much every woman online several times - there are still women online from 5 years ago still looking for "the one" - Are they that stupid to realise that the country simply does not have the numbers to make a "soulmate" even remotely feasible?

backagain wrote:
stamaster21 wrote:

No BreakingBad is right, there are a LOT of older women of varying looks levels still clinging to the idea that Mr Right exists and imho its going to get worse - think about it, with mobile dating apps and online sites we know a below average woman can get hundreds of men interested - I guess the more stupid ones think that if they just hang on the will find Mr Perfect - lots of choice makes you even fussier but inevitably let-down...factor in that we are more globalised and they DO genuinely believe a "soulmate" is possible --- the more logical , more practical women still have that dream of Mr Right but have the sense to let it stay as a dream and pursue an achievable realityafter a while

I live in Switzerland and the dating pool online is tiny - I have literally gamed pretty much every woman online several times - there are still women online from 5 years ago still looking for "the one" - Are they that stupid to realise that the country simply does not have the numbers to make a "soulmate" even remotely feasible?

You wana know true sexual behavior look at famous people who have options,the men rarley ever marry in there 20s in most cases they do it around age 34-38 and usually the women is 7-10 years younger.These men know how quick attractive women and women in general lose there looks.These guys usually go after and can get women 7-12 youngers younger then them if they divorce there current wives.Women with higher sexual market value don't complain because they can get high value men for longterm be it that man is high in one aspect of LMS. I never seen girls and young women ages 14-21 complain about men not manning up or were are all the good men. Here is youtube link i watched last night very good interesting video.Here it explains everything for you guys and why women who are 30+ say most men are assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9MREmmWWc

stamaster21 wrote:
backagain wrote:

You wana know true sexual behavior look at famous people who have options,the men rarley ever marry in there 20s in most cases they do it around age 34-38 and usually the women is 7-10 years younger.These men know how quick attractive women and women in general lose there looks.These guys usually go after and can get women 7-12 youngers younger then them if they divorce there current wives.Women with higher sexual market value don't complain because they can get high value men for longterm be it that man is high in one aspect of LMS. I never seen girls and young women ages 14-21 complain about men not manning up or were are all the good men. Here is youtube link i watched last night very good interesting video.Here it explains everything for you guys and why women who are 30+ say most men are assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9MREmmWWc

BS man

I wish all ugly, avarage and inferior men were either castrated or wilingly castrated/didnt reproducere....this way future generations wouldnt have to skuffer the same fate...a world full of Chads can only be a Better World, no?

But Perhaps you would still need the brainpower to build and Advance civilisation...as Chad Thundercocks may not have any other purpose/goal in this World beside sleeping with tons of women...

^ That's never going to happen, ugly people would still exist.

And why be castrated when you are incel.It's basically castration without the castration.

fucktheworldman wrote:^ That's never going to happen, ugly people would still exist.

And why be castrated when you are incel.It's basically castration without the castration.

Problem is most women fuck Chad in their Prime, but eventually settle and have kids with avarage and ugly men (some portion of these beta providers are incells in their Teens)...this to me doesnt Advance the human Species from a Genetic pov...IT merely keeps the status quo..as ugly and avarage (incell) men still eventually get to reproduce and pass on their inferior genetics and bring more people to the world who will eventually suffer the same pains...

Look around most people are in relationships.s and popping out 1-3 kids...

Then if only ugly people are products of this marriages then th future should be good for incels...chads will die out.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice