imagine being this 7'2 dutch slayer

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Too bad now anything short of 10 inch cock will be laughable on this guy.

And cock size is not correlated with height very well, so his penor could very well be somewhere in the average range, in which case he's fucked.
Last edited by Anal prolapse on Sat May 23, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

nothings happening on POF with the dutch guy atm. i wish i had tinder

lel. milfs these days. you cant joke around with them.

AforAspie wrote:nothings happening on POF with the dutch guy atm. i wish i had tinder

What did you list his height as on POF?

if 7'1" I think you should downgrade him to 6'11"
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

wasnt a statistic posted here once that shows after a height of 6'5'' + the message that guys received on okupid sunked rapidly?

this is one thirsty bitch. she wont leave me alone even after 1 word replies.

there was actually a 7 feet tall or so dutch guy in my old school who had broad shoulders and a handsome face .his only drawback was acne and rosacea.

he was a cool dude though,my GF used to say he looked like a stereotypical Jock .. he was a nice dude though.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

lol tranny cut off = 6"3. GG manlet trannylovers.

nt5486 wrote:
chadD24 wrote:Image

Laughter is a strong coping mechanism. Facially there is nothing amazing about this guy. He can be a slayer of Chinese and Black women and sub prime white women though.

spoken like a true retard. girls dont give a shit about measuring face ratios and all the other bullshit you fags obsess about on here but i dont expect you to know that. your insight is limited to your own delusional preconceived notions. this guy is good looking, looks like thor, and is huuuge.

he would get an infinate amount more girls then that faggot lachowski who looks like a girl. ive witnessed tons of women say lachowski is too feminine for them. his eyebrows are gay and nobody care about how perfect his face ratios are. that doenst matter.

the dutch guy would get top tier women in any city, anywhere around the world. deal with it
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

AforAspie wrote:Image

ask her if she would like you to be her first

also pm me the acct Username and password and il do some trolling of my own and post the results

AforAspie wrote:okay made POF. not getting matches atm. do i have to go spam matching? or do i wait for them do come to me. i guess ill make OKC and see what happens.

checked up on my old OKC with that mahfud guy. this is results.

[img]http://puu.sh/hXlWg/ffbd10f695.jpg[/iG]

[img]http://puu.sh/hXlML/b3784b0f26.jpg[/mg]

how is the trolling been?

being him is actually pretty horrible...

1. impossible to find clothes that fit...so everything that he buys has to be specifically tailoired for him....
2. he wont be able to fit into car....
3. once he reaches late 30 he is gonna have problems with his knees... they will start losing ability to support all that mass... so he will be riding in wheel chair....

Lol, jeff seid is not 5'11 or 6'0.

Phaggot is 5'10 at most , hes like a 5'8 or 5'9 legitmately.

Wrestling fks up ur height big time

hes ugly
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Brutal heighmogging

There is something very PRIMAL about looking UP or DOWN at somebody, it completely sets the frame so strongly. He could meet his childhood idol, be nervous and shocked at being in their presence, but as soon as somebody snaps the photo and hes staring down at them he wins, he is the most important person in that picture.

Oooo... Ahhhh... That was my reaction to this thread.
And I liked it.

I remember when Whites were giants. Time to get that pituitary gland working.

And your pituitary gland is not the part of the brain that makes you an over-analyzing faggot.

worsethanaverage wrote:Brutal heighmogging

There is something very PRIMAL about looking UP or DOWN at somebody, it completely sets the frame so strongly. He could meet his childhood idol, be nervous and shocked at being in their presence, but as soon as somebody snaps the photo and hes staring down at them he wins, he is the most important person in that picture.

exactly

It's incredible he's been able to build himself up into a lean PROPORTIONAL physique at that height.

I do think he was more aesthetic facially when he wasn't as jacked. Before he was kind of handsome, now he looks a little bit like a neanderthal.

He has a facebook fan page, I remember reading it a long time ago and there were girls swooning over him. But he looked better back then.

he probably slept with over 20,000 women like wilt chamberlain. but it gives me pleasure knowing he's gonna go out from heart failure early

I love the Asian smile nipples of the third pic. lol I'm surprised no one has commented on that yet.

To some women height is ALL that matters & I think it's a fetish for some. I've seen an OLD profile written by a woman that actually said "I don't care if you're ugly, broke, or have a criminal record, just be TALL.

Imagine if this guy were alive today...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow

Chicks with height fetishes would be falling all over themselves to get at a guy who's almost 9 feet tall.
I gymcel HARD! GAINZ BABY GAINZ!

op135 wrote:not only tall but proportionate, AND muscular.

He could be skinny and would still look better than those ridiculous square looking BBs who have dedicated their lives to muscles
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice