imagine being this 7'2 dutch slayer

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

with 2 JBs

heightmoging 6'0 Jeff Seid

height moging Jay cutler

hieght moging phil heath

height moging 5'11 290 lb ronnie coleman

the guy mogs just about every single person he comes into contant with

Last edited by chadD24 on Sat May 23, 2015 2:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

how big do u think that guys dick is? (no gay shit just genuine curiosity) i always wonder about this when it comes to really big ppl. like if it's even somewhat proportionate to them it's gotta be pretty fukin big

Fuck. Time to visit Gould.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Peppers wrote:Fuck. Time to visit Gould.

whose gould

Wasn't this guy some scrawny nerd before? Got surgery for severe pectus excavatum and gymcelled his ass off

chadD24 wrote:
Peppers wrote:Fuck. Time to visit Gould.

whose gould

Jay Gould - the jock that was doxxed from a single photograph taken in 1999 on this site and found to be a millionaire in 2015. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199

He probably fucked dana Lynn bailey right after that pic. She was probably soaked just from his overwhelming presence.

Somebody should a make a POF with him from the believable pics and report back.

Whenever I see this dude I feel compelled to start gymcelling

Peppers wrote:Somebody should a make a POF with him from the believable pics and report back.

someone really should. he will def slay but to what degree.. id love to know

not only tall but proportionate, AND muscular.

op135 wrote:not only tall but proportionate, AND muscular.

may be the slayer of our generation.

can someone do the online dating experiment with this guy?

i would but my ip is banned from okcupid and pof

Rich Piana used pharm grade hgh for 10 years, lol

if you find me candid pics of him ill make a fake profile.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

AforAspie wrote:if you find me candid pics of him ill make a fake profile.

use pic 1,3,6,10, and 14.

i checked they are no selfies or any photos like that. just see what kind of responses u get

Just another average white guy ala Nick Bateman. Looks like a tall ape. O'pry and Chico will cuckold him the very moment they step into the room.

I made a fake profile once with a 6ft9 guy amogging everybody in his pics. He wasn't that spectacular facially (maybe a 6.5 like this guy in fact) but was getting bombarded with interests from girls. There first msg always read some compliment about his height such as:

"wow nice height Mr"
"I don't usually message men first but I couldn't resist your lovely height!"
"Wow so tall. Do you have time chat?"

If I were him all my rage would be gone, replaced my validation and a good life to boot.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

I don't know why so many of you think height isn't important. It can literally save you if your face is just a 5 but you're of novelty height. The difference between getting a 6/10 girl as tall or a 3 to 4/10 if you were average height.

I see average faced but tall guys with slender 7/10 hotties all the time.

nt5486 wrote:Just another average white guy ala Nick Bateman. Looks like a tall ape. O'pry and Chico will cuckold him the very moment they step into the room.

chadD24 wrote:
nt5486 wrote:Just another average white guy ala Nick Bateman. Looks like a tall ape. O'pry and Chico will cuckold him the very moment they step into the room.

Laughter is a strong coping mechanism. Facially there is nothing amazing about this guy. He can be a slayer of Chinese and Black women and sub prime white women though.

Also look at the sig of whatislife. The last two women. That is prime white woman. Lol @ thinking this ape will "slay" these women. He's a slayer of fatties and other subhumans.

okay made POF. not getting matches atm. do i have to go spam matching? or do i wait for them do come to me. i guess ill make OKC and see what happens.

checked up on my old OKC with that mahfud guy. this is results.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice