Rate christiano ronaldo in this pic

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

LarryBird wrote:
zeus wrote:
I just saw it because 3d posted link.
You admitted youre a twink few days ago. Keep worshipping twinks if it makes you happy. The method for you to cope You're a joke.

I said his face is 6


So you aren't a twink? Are you masculine?


Not really. Brock lesnar, Randy Orton tier masculine guys amog the shit out of me. My frame isnt that good. I could compair my masculinity maximally with brad pitt when he was young. He is a 6-7 in terms of masculinity, while Lesnar and orton are 10's.
Image



zeus wrote:
LarryBird wrote:
So you aren't a twink? Are you masculine?


Not really. Brock lesnar, Randy Orton tier masculine guys amog the shit out of me. My frame isnt that good. I could compair my masculinity maximally with brad pitt when he was young. He is a 6-7 in terms of masculinity, while Lesnar and orton are 10's.


Alright, incel.
T
RSA


Image

eliasisdope wrote:
zeus wrote:

Still a 7 at best, learn how to rate
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=87966

Don't cope because you have the same small skull.
In some pics it looks pathetic small.

hahah okay because a 9.5 inch skull is short right? when the average skull is only 8.6 inches hahah keep on coping with your long narrow face brachycephaly gives you a way better chance of becoming a slayer take a look at zyzz and cain velasquez both brachycephelic both slayers.



Lol my face isnt long and narrow, its compact and wide but not like from ronaldo.

zeus wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:hahah okay because a 9.5 inch skull is short right? when the average skull is only 8.6 inches hahah keep on coping with your long narrow face brachycephaly gives you a way better chance of becoming a slayer take a look at zyzz and cain velasquez both brachycephelic both slayers.



Lol my face isnt long and narrow, its compact and wide but not like from ronaldo.

post a pic faggot



You say you could compare your masculinity with Pitt and that you have a compact wide face, yet you're incel. What is going on?

LarryBird wrote:You say you could compare your masculinity with Pitt and that you have a compact wide face, yet you're incel. What is going on?

^ this and hahaha brad Pitt my ass



So many sportcems itt. Cr7 is a weak jawed ethnic, he aint shit compared to beckham or ljundberg
HUMANS

Image

He has a shit tier skull and was an acnecel in his youth.

Would be incel if not for M and S.

eloxim wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Sadly, women don't a fuck about things such as "forward growth", they only see a good looking face with money and high social recognition.



Time to book your ticket to this place, my friend.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen


I asked many girls and they said he is ugly. The only girls who find him attractive are deluded by his status.
His body saves him.

Image

Image

Amogged lol

Ronaldo looks subhuman compared to Tebow.

PUASRFAGS wrote:
eloxim wrote:
I asked many girls and they said he is ugly. The only girls who find him attractive are deluded by his status.
His body saves him.

Image

Image

Amogged lol

Ronaldo looks subhuman compared to Tebow.


And I can post guys that AMOG Tebow. When are you guys going to learn that this isn't about making an aspie competition between slayers.

Same with that copecel zeus guy when he keeps saying stupid shit like "huuurr Pattinson. Amogg !! Huur Messi skullmog. Iniesta huurr".

Ronaldo amogs all you incels quit coping and end this thread already

Just lmfao if someone think he is not above 8/10. Seriously, LOL.

Real-P wrote:Just lmfao if someone think he is not above 8/10. Seriously, LOL.


He clearly isn't. He has tons of facial flaws, and looks like a bad-skinned, ethnic-eyed mouth breathing chipmunk. You're fooled by his status. Tons of women think he's ugly, and that's with the advantages of M and S. Who are you to say they are incorrect?

I might link to where I red pilled about Ronaldo.

If he's above an 8 then what's the guy in my signature? An 88? You're so absolutely deluded that I bet you think Ronaldo looks better than him.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 95 guests