Rate christiano ronaldo in this pic

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

DOM2.4FWHRSLAYER wrote:
zeus wrote:
His still has visible fat on his face despite being low BF because of his high E (estrogen). This also explains
his bitchy attitude and height.

That guy I posted looks also from 3/4 shoots good because of his protruded jaw:

Potato jaw means no "sharp" features and quite round.

This pic screams high E

You dont know shit about endocrinology, just shut up. "this pic screams high E", haha you moron. just talking out of your ass. a highly active footballer with a good diet and low bodyfat does not have high estrogen, especially not someone as competitive as him. Ronaldo is prenatal t master race, the rest of what you're refering to about him is just inherited traits.

/thread

Legit. You know that zeus guy is trolling when he compares Bieber and Pattinson with Ronaldo.

Let him cope or troll or whatever the fuck he's doing. Remember, he said Ronaldo has a small narrow skull. :lol:

For those who still don't understand what masculinity is, read this:

HansonMMMbop wrote:Masculinity is facial bone mass, protruding glabella, wide intergonial distance, protruding jaws, wide ribcage and strong deltoids

No one cares whether you label someone a prettyboy or not, you can't slay if you don't have above average testosterone levels and a good T:E ratio. Testosterone levels have quite immediate effects on facial fat distribution, soft tissue and muscle. and even your smell..

Just be high t, the rest is just filler discussion

Some guys can't deal with the fact high prenatal T slayers can be "pretty boys" too, like Channing Tatum, Ronaldo and Josh Dugan.

Keep coping.

-He has a thick neck.
-He has a primed physique for all of the 3S's (Strength, Speed, Stamina), supreme fitness. He's a great athlete.
-His facial breadth out does most Men, his Facial-Width-to-Height ratio too is above average.
-His face is comfortably and undeniably above average with regards to 'aesthetics', harmony, ratios, etc, etc. If you think otherwise, please do step away from the screen and venture outdoors.
-Miscellaneous traits; Supreme norwood resistant hairline, great skin tone/tan, deep voice.

You're describing the average gymcel.

Some guys can't deal with the fact high prenatal T slayers can be "pretty boys" too, like Channing Tatum, Ronaldo and Josh Dugan.

protruding glabella, wide intergonial distance, protruding jaws, wide ribcage and strong deltoids

He prooves what I say.
He forgot the skull size.
C.Ronaldo cant slay shit with looks alone. He never slayed. He is a LTR cuck.
Channing Tatum and Josh Dugan are high T but not Ronaldo.

Ok this guy is either trolling or extremely delusional. If you can't see Ronaldo has above average T levels, then you're a confirmed troll or have no clue what the fuck are you talking about.

1. Ronda rousey does not have a masculine face, not that I am saying she is highly feminine.
And 2. Ronaldo is not masculine I would actually consider rob pattinson more masculine. Ronaldo is a pretty boy with a square jaw like a woman would have. He has underdeveloped facial features and full lips. I see a lot of woman with square jaws, but they are not necessarily 'masculine'. Dugan is ten times the man ronaldo is.

Alli Simpson wrote:1. Ronda rousey does not have a masculine face, not that I am saying she is highly feminine.
And 2. Ronaldo is not masculine I would actually consider rob pattinson more masculine. Ronaldo is a pretty boy with a square jaw like a woman would have. He has underdeveloped facial features and full lips. I see a lot of woman with square jaws, but they are not necessarily 'masculine'. Dugan is ten times the man ronaldo is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking clueless retards on this site, I swear. Holy FUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Who cares if Dugan is more masc than Ronaldo? I can find a guy that Mascmogs Dugan. Who cares.

You are stupid as fuck btw, please never post again.

He did looksmax with surgery, gymcelling, tan, braces and more

If you have to looksmax with surgery it means you're a subhuman and you can never be a real 7+.
Only retards dont see that he still looks like a subhuman.

zeus wrote:Image

He did looksmax with surgery, gymcelling, tan, braces and more

If you have to looksmax with surgery it means you're a subhuman and you can never be a real 7+.
Only retard dont see that he still looks like a subhuman.

Wrong again. He never had surgery, only traditional braces to fix teeth alignment. And he's not a gymcel, he's a fucking top tier elite athlete.

Unreal how many coping tactics you've applied itt. :lol: First he has a small narrow skull, then he's low T, now he had surgery. Wrong, wrong AND wrong. I wonder what's next.

That copeceling, damn.

Wrong again. He never had surgery, only traditional braces to fix teeth alignment. And he's not a gymcel, he's a fucking top tier elite athlete.

If you have to use braces it means you're a subhuman when it comes to aesthetic. It means the maxilla is recessed, didnt you learn anything?
He's an great athlet, but doesnt mean every great athlet is an aesthetic masculine God.
And yes, he did gymcel, you don't need a body like that to be the best football player

Messi is a midget and skullmogs him.
Just lol at his wrists.

LOL this LB cunt doesn't seem to get it(real nice insulting me btw I guess everyone talks big behind a computer screen) Ronaldo is not DOM masc. He is a boyish looking metrosexual. Check the fucking internet and you will see a lot of females consider him boyish and cute. Imo he is not masculine or feminine.
High pren T does not mean you are DOM.
This babyfaced team mate of ronaldos is in a similar scenario.

Ronaldo needs a maxillary impaction badly. look at that vertically long maxilla pushing his lower jaw into his neck

still a 6.5-7/10 facially. 9/10 with status/money easily
Last edited by ASDFGHJKLZ on Fri May 22, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

On what planet does Lionel Messi 'skullmog' Cristiano Ronaldo ?

He has a more projecting, sloped forehead, a longer nose with a taller nasal bridge and that is all she wrote. Ronaldo has a much better middle and lower third. Messi got supplemented growth hormones throughout his teenage years, we have no ideal how much he was supplemented, he may well have been given above the norm to make up for his lacking of said hormones to try catch up, they undoubtedly had an lasting affect on his skull, you're comparing to a growth hormone treated individual, most men Messi's height did not get exogenous treatment, it's not a fair comparison really, never mind he simply has a different skull shape, a more Dolichocephalic skull shape.

Once more in the picture above of Ronaldo with Messi, Kaka, Torres & Xavi, it is Ronaldo whom has the largest and best skull, the best neck, the best skin, the best height, the best face with regards to 'aesthetics'.

zeus wrote:

If you have to use braces it means you're a subhuman when it comes to aesthetic. It means the maxilla is retruded, didnt you learn anything?
He's an great athlet, but doesnt mean every great athlet is an aesthetic masculine God.
And yes, he did gymcel, you don't need a body like that to be the best football player

Just lol at his wrists.

So what if Ronaldo stays in shape? Just fucking lol, what is wrong with this guy? :lol: :lol:

Getting braces to fix teeth alignment = surgery. Lmao.

And now Messi skullmogs Ronaldo.

What's next? Your coping mechanisms are so pathetic and retarded, I can't help but laugh. Keep 'em coming.

Alli Simpson wrote:LOL this LB cunt doesn't seem to get it(real nice insulting me btw I guess everyone talks big behind a computer screen) Ronaldo is not DOM masc. He is a boyish looking metrosexual. Check the fucking internet and you will see a lot of females consider him boyish and cute. Imo he is not masculine or feminine.
High pren T does not mean you are DOM.
This babyfaced team mate of ronaldos is in a similar scenario.

That picture is of him when he was what ? 16, 17, 18 ? Many/most Men become increasingly masculine their on in, for some well into their mid-twenties.

You seem to be lumping all Brachycephalic faced/skulled Men as 'baby faced', that's your judgement, not an official declaration. It is a fine facial shape to have, I'm inclined to think it's much more attractive to most of the populace over Dolicocephalic shaped peoples.

Norwood retardant hairlines, broad zygomatics + ramus', good Facial-Width-to-Height ratios, free of excessively large unbalanced facial features, more compactly developed and sturdily structured faces (narrow projection is structurally weak, offers no resistance to punching), hooked noses + mid-facial projection and recessed jaws not once (something universally considered unattractive). Brachycephaly is a safe bet for an balanced, harmonious, attractive face, due to the compactness, it's free of bastardization brought forth due to uneven protrusion & elongation, enlargement of the nasal, etc, etc.

Brachycephaly & Mesocephaly are often exclusively found in 'endomorphic' and 'mesomorphic' individuals, Dolichocephaly is an 'ectomorphic', narrow manifestation. It's no surprise both Ronda & Ronaldo have great athletic bodies and success at their respective sports.

Many people find such skull/face shapes attractive. As I said earlier, no one here will post people whom they know off in real life whom looks better than Ronaldo ? You all surely know thousands of people ? Friends-of-friends through social networking ? People from school, work, college, university, people from the same neighborhood, pictures from local nightclubs ? Can anyone post one person who looks better than him, let alone a handful ? The silence is harrowing, he's comfortably well above the top percentile with regards to facial attractiveness and that is that. It's hilarious this is even being discussed on here, you people need to get out more and step away from the photoshopped 1-in-1,000,000 models, the pumped full of anabolics professional WASP athletes, the men who have became world famous/renowned actors due to their faces. If that's what one needs to look too, to find someone better looking then it should be telling you he's extremely attractive and it's pathetic debating whether this or that world renowned sex symbol is a bit better looking facially. In the real world you will struggle to see anyone who can compete with him, especially when you take the whole as a sum, taking into consideration everything they bring to the table physically, when you take into account height, hair, skin, vocal depth, muscle mass, body fat, bodily bone structure/frame etc, etc

LarryBird wrote:
zeus wrote:
If you have to use braces it means you're a subhuman when it comes to aesthetic. It means the maxilla is retruded, didnt you learn anything?

Just lol at his wrists.

So what if Ronaldo stays in shape? Just fucking lol, what is wrong with this guy? :lol: :lol:

What's next? Your coping mechanisms are so pathetic and retarded, I can't help but laugh. Keep 'em coming.

You're the one here coping. He looks 0% DOM and a disgrace for the masculinity crew if you set him in.

Ask women if they find his face cute or sexy, oh wait, the only women you can ask is your own mother

Arent you tired to rim colez asshole evilvalle?
You must already know how his asshole tastes. You skater bitchboy. You dont have your own opinion, keep repeating what a low life narrow skullcel said back in the puahate times to cope with his subhumanity.

zeus wrote:
LarryBird wrote:

You're the one here coping. He looks 0% DOM and a disgrace for the masculinity crew if you set him in.

Ask women if they find his face cute or sexy, oh wait, the only women you can ask is your own mother

You must already know how his asshole tastes. You skater bitchboy. You dont have your own opinion, keep repeating what a low life narrow skullcel said back in the puahate times to cope with his subhumanity.

Literally your coping mechanisms keep getting worse and worse. Ronaldo has always been high T, always. Get over it.

You said Ronaldo is low T, that he has a small narrow skull, that Messi skullmogs him, that he's as masculine as Bieber and Pattinson, that he got surgery... can't believe I'm wasting time arguing with a guy whose arguments are lies and copeceling hallucinations. And I'm not Evilvale (da fuck? Lmao).

You're too proud to admit you're wrong, that's why you need to lie and say stupid stuff like Messi skullmogs Ronaldo, then you get proved wrong and you keep coping and coming up with new excuses that make no sense.

You need to visit Ronaldo asap.

LarryBird wrote:
zeus wrote:

Literally your coping mechanisms keep getting worse and worse. Ronaldo has always been high T, always. Get over it.

You said Ronaldo is low T, that he has a small narrow skull, that Messi skullmogs him, that he's as masculine as Bieber and Pattinson, that he got surgery... can't believe I'm wasting time arguing with a guy whose arguments are lies and copeceling hallucinations. And I'm not Evilvale (da fuck? Lmao).

You're too proud to admit you're wrong, that's why you need to lie and say stupid stuff like Messi skullmogs Ronaldo, then you get proved wrong and you keep coping and coming up with new excuses that make no sense.

Look closely how even iniesta skullmogs him. Im not wrong, someome who is high T isnt a crybaby. Im not the only who said pattinson looks more masculine.

Even the guy youre worshipping said you need protruding jaw and something else for being high T.
He had braces because his maxilla was recessed.
You dont have any valid arguments against my arguments.

Youre a brainless retard who repeats " he is high T"
"He looks masculine" but no valid arguments was seen.. Youre one of these guys who would call bieber high T prettyboy slayer if he had frame and tan. Youre ignoring how he looks from the profile and 3/4 view. Width of the skull is also important. Iniesta amogs him
No one will ever respect this metrosexual faggot.

zeus wrote:
LarryBird wrote:

Look closely how even iniesta skullmogs him. Im not wrong, someome who is high T isnt a crybaby. Im not the only who said pattinson looks more masculine.

Even the guy youre worshipping said you need protruding jaw and something else for being high T.

"He looks masculine" but no valid arguments was seen.. Youre one of these guys who would call bieber high T prettyboy slayer if he had frame and tan. Youre ignoring how he looks from the profile and 3/4 view. Width of the skull is also important. Iniesta amogs him

You literally repeated the same copecel bullshit but this time you want to talk about Iniesta and Faggot Faced Twink Bieber.

"'Even Iniesta skullmogs him" So you still think Messi skullmogs CR despite being proved wrong? :lol: No matter how much I prove you wrong, you won't stop posting retarded shit. You're too proud.

What a skullmog!

"Pattinson looks more masculine"

What's going to be next? "huuuuuuuuuurrrr duuur Gerard Pique skullmogs him" "huuuurr Ellen Degeneres is more masc!!".

Holy fuck @ this guy. And why you ignore Ygritte Gael's posts? lol

PCT is SHIT wrote:fuck off idiots, ronaldo is 9/10 easily

no he's not

LarryBird wrote:
zeus wrote:

You literally repeated the same copecel bullshit but this time you want to talk about Iniesta and Faggot Faced Twink Bieber.

"'Even Iniesta skullmogs him" So you still think Messi skullmogs CR despite being proved wrong? :lol: No matter how much I prove you wrong, you won't stop posting retarded shit. You're too proud.

What a skullmog!

What's going to be next? "huuuuuuuuuurrrr duuur Gerard Pique skullmogs him" "huuuurr Ellen Degeneres is more masc!!".

Look at the position of the chin of that cunt. Its not natural. Iniesta and messi skullmog him.
Pathetic way into trying to trick people.

Pattinson skullmogs the shit out of him

Ronaldo is a 7/10 twink at best with his frame and flaws.
You cant rate well.

zeus wrote:
LarryBird wrote:

What a skullmog!

Look at the position of the chin of that cunt. Its not natural. Iniesta and messi skullmog him.

You cant rate well.

hahah fucking cope I swear ronaldos skull is brachycepelic like mine and let me tell you its not small it just looks that way trust me I have a cuzin with a dolicephalic skull and I skull smog the fuck out of him I think you guys are confused with the saying broad and short not short vertically idiot short from the back

eliasisdope wrote:
zeus wrote:

You cant rate well.

hahah fucking cope I swear ronaldos skull is brachycepelic like mine and let me tell you its not small it just looks that way trust me I have a cuzin with a dolicephalic skull and I skull smog the fuck out of him I think you guys are confused with the saying broad and short not short vertically idiot short from the back

Still a 7 at best, learn how to rate
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=87966

Don't cope because you have the same small skull.
In some pics it looks pathetic small.

zeus wrote:
LarryBird wrote:

What a skullmog!

You cant rate well.

It took you more than a week to say this shit?

First you said he's not even a 6 and now he's a 7? Make up your mind, ok?

And you're still talking about cuckold Pattinson and Messi. Holy shit.

You cant rate well.

Says the guy that worships beak noses and said "forward growth is a feminine feature". Hahahahahahhahahahaaaa.

LarryBird wrote:
zeus wrote:

You cant rate well.

You cant rate well.

Says the guy that worships beak noses and said "forward growth is a feminine feature".

Hahahahahahhahahahaaaa.

I just saw it because 3d posted link.
You admitted youre a twink few days ago. Keep worshipping twinks if it makes you happy. The method for you to cope. You're a joke.

I said his face is 6

zeus wrote:
LarryBird wrote:

Says the guy that worships beak noses and said "forward growth is a feminine feature".

Hahahahahahhahahahaaaa.

I just saw it because 3d posted link.
You admitted youre a twink few days ago. Keep worshipping twinks if it makes you happy. The method for you to cope You're a joke.

I said his face is 6

So you aren't a twink? Are you masculine?

zeus wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:hahah fucking cope I swear ronaldos skull is brachycepelic like mine and let me tell you its not small it just looks that way trust me I have a cuzin with a dolicephalic skull and I skull smog the fuck out of him I think you guys are confused with the saying broad and short not short vertically idiot short from the back

Still a 7 at best, learn how to rate
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=87966

Don't cope because you have the same small skull.
In some pics it looks pathetic small.

hahah okay because a 9.5 inch skull is short right? when the average skull is only 8.6 inches hahah keep on coping with your long narrow face brachycephaly gives you a way better chance of becoming a slayer take a look at zyzz and cain velasquez both brachycephelic both slayers.
Attachments
CainVelasquez_Headshot.png
CainVelasquez_Headshot.png (176.31 KiB) Viewed 3239 times
zyzz-bitches.jpg
zyzz-bitches.jpg (24.94 KiB) Viewed 3239 times
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice