Rate christiano ronaldo in this pic

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon



lol ronaldo isn't even that masc. For someone who's always going on about raw sex appeal slayers..


There are plenty goodlooking soccer players, c.ronaldo isnt one of them. Too many flaws for 7/10. He looks ok from the front but when its 3/4 or profile shot he looks like a complete subhuman due to his recessed bones. He is also a chronic mouthbreather because of that and had to fix his teeth.

His bodygame isnt even good. Hips to wide, to less muscles.
Image

zeus wrote:It's completely nonsense to preach masculinity theory and worship this wide hipped, small skullcel with his recessed weak jawline

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off& ... zbA2-0fr5U

disappointed from LarryBird and his Alts.


Just LOL. Who the fuck cares. Ronaldo is an extremely competitive slayer who hates losing. We don't know what it's like to compete at that level.

Would you make fun of Michael Jordan for crying?

And what alts are you talking about? Please tell me, this is gun be good. Just LOL.

Image

sephon wrote:lol ronaldo isn't even that masc. For someone who's always going on about raw sex appeal slayers..

Image
Image


And who said you need to be extremely and retardedly masc to be a RSA Slayer? The guy you posted is even more masc than Josh Dugan, so what? What's the fucking point of posting that shit? Just LOL boyo.
Last edited by LarryBird on Fri May 22, 2015 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
T
RSA


Image



PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Just LOL. Who the fuck cares. Ronaldo is an extremely competitive slayer who hates losing. We don't know what it's like to compete at that level.

Would you make fun of Michael Jordan for crying?


You lost all your credibility when you compared a DOM nigger with Ronaldo and defending his compulsive high E bitchy crying. Jordan looks ugly anyway.


To answer your question, I wouldnt make fun of Jordan but of Ronaldo because he looks like a subhuman.
Last edited by zeus on Fri May 22, 2015 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

sephon wrote:
LarryBird wrote:And who said you need to be extremely and retardedly masc to be a RSA Slayer? The guy you posted is even more masc than Josh Dugan, so what? What's the fucking point of posting that shit? Just LOL boyo.



ronaldo is more a pretty boyo than a "RSA" slayer


Damn, Sephon, get it right, my boyo, Ronaldo is a Raw Sex Appeal Pretty Boyo.



zeus wrote:
Just LOL. Who the fuck cares. Ronaldo is an extremely competitive slayer who hates losing. We don't know what it's like to compete at that level.

Would you make fun of Michael Jordan for crying?


You lost all your credibility when you compared a DOM nigger with Ronaldo and defending his compulsive high E bitchy crying.


Lol @ not understanding what I said. I didn't compare anyone to Ronaldo. What I meant is it's not rare to see elite athletes crying after losing. And who gives a fuck about that shit? Just LOL at not understanding something so simple and then talking about "credibility". :lol: :lol: :lol:

LarryBird wrote:
zeus wrote:
You lost all your credibility when you compared a DOM nigger with Ronaldo and defending his compulsive high E bitchy crying.


Lol @ not understanding what I said. I didn't compare anyone to Ronaldo. What I meant is it's not rare to see elite athletes crying after losing. And who gives a fuck about that shit? Just LOL at not understanding something so simple and then talking about "credibility". :lol: :lol: :lol:


C.Ronaldo is known for his crying and you're bringing bring someone who looks DOM but bad.
Everyone loses, but C.Ronaldo cries everytime even for the smallest things like a foul.

.
Just lol @thinking with his small skull, weak jaw and wide hips he could make pussies wet. Just lol @ you and your raw sex appeal. Whats next? Justin Bieber Raw Sex Appeal when he jumps on T ?:lol:

zeus wrote:
LarryBird wrote:
Lol @ not understanding what I said. I didn't compare anyone to Ronaldo. What I meant is it's not rare to see elite athletes crying after losing. And who gives a fuck about that shit? Just LOL at not understanding something so simple and then talking about "credibility". :lol: :lol: :lol:


C.Ronaldo is known for his crying and you're bringing bring someone who looks DOM but bad.
Everyone loses, but C.Ronaldo cries everytime even for the smallest things like a foul.

.
Just lol @thinking with his small skull, weak jaw and wide hips he could make pussies wet. Just lol @ you and your raw sex appeal. Whats next? Justin Bieber Raw Sex Appeal when he jumps on T ?:lol:


Straight out of Copenhagen. Even CruiseControl who is confirmed the most legit poster when it comes to this shit, says Ronaldo is an 8+ slayer.

Let's go to school:

CruiseControl wrote:Because he has facial BONE which is the only significant predictor of testosterone levels during development. Why have you guys learnt nothing?

He is 16 in this picture with a facial bone volume and breadth that leaves 99% of grown men in the dust.

Image

17 years old:

Image

Not to mention his body looks 10/10 in terms of functionality, none of that bloated muscle gymcel look. Just dry muscle , strong neck and strong legs



CruiseControl wrote:Ronaldo has a shitty lower third?

Ok. His jaw is heavy af :lol: Probably the broadest jaw of the World Cup

Image

Image


Edit - What a slayer

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

still too many flaws for 8+. He is a 6,5 with his frame and thats generous. His flaws have been mentioned more than enough.
In 80% of his pics he looks ugly, thats not a coincidence.
His face is almost potatoe tier.


he copes with hair and sick body game.

Always been on the fence with this guy in some photos he looks great.
Image

.......and in others, well you've already posted them. His body tho......perfection :shock:
Image

chronic4 wrote:Always been on the fence with this guy in some photos he looks great.
[/img]

.......and in others, well you've already posted them. His body tho......perfection :shock:



It has been said already

There are plenty goodlooking soccer players, c.ronaldo isnt one of them. Too many flaws for 7/10. He looks ok from the front but when its 3/4 or profile shot he looks like a complete subhuman due to his recessed bones. He is also a chronic mouthbreather because of that and had to fix his teeth.

His bodygame isnt even good. Hips to wide, to less "dry" muscles.

zeus can you post good jaw men if ronaldo has a small one?
what does potato face mean?
i thought i understood it hearing ludacriss called that in a roast but what about when use on ronaldo?
also great sig chronic4

iftsj wrote:zeus can you post good jaw men if ronaldo has a small one?
also great sig chronic4


his jaw isnt bad, just recessed.


Image

Image
do you see the difference?

zeus wrote:
iftsj wrote:zeus can you post good jaw men if ronaldo has a small one?
also great sig chronic4


his jaw isnt bad, just recessed.


Image

Image
do you see the difference?

http://soccer-tricks.com/wp-content/upl ... naldo1.jpg
not really in fact he got his mouth opened in your pic
in this one if he had less fat under it would be pretty similar no?
what about potato face plz too i edit last post too late
Last edited by iftsj on Fri May 22, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeus wrote:still too many flaws for 8+. He is a 6,5 with his frame and thats generous. His flaws have been mentioned more than enough.
In 80% of his pics he looks ugly, thats not a coincidence.
His face is almost potatoe tier.


he copes with hair and sick body game.


Yea this guy is borderline average :lol: :lol:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Still laughing @ narrow small skull. Just lol.

Image

http://soccer-tricks.com/wp-content/upl ... naldo1.jpg
not really in fact he got his mouth opened in your pic
in this one if i had less fat under it would be pretty similar no?


His bodyfat is in that pic already very low, lower than from the first guy.
He opens his mouth (mouthbreathing) everytime because of his bones. Thats the evidence.

zeus wrote:
http://soccer-tricks.com/wp-content/upl ... naldo1.jpg
not really in fact he got his mouth opened in your pic
in this one if i had less fat under it would be pretty similar no?


His bodyfat is in that pic already very low, lower than from the first guy.
He opens his mouth (mouthbreathing) everytime because of his bones. Thats the evidence.


yeah but some people store more fat down there regardless of bf
im sure the guy you post got some pics with slight opened mouth too you can relax your jaw without being subhuman
ronaldo look subhuman thought on profile sometimes i agree
nevermind
for finish what the fuck is a potato face in regard to ronaldo plz

iftsj wrote:
zeus wrote:
His bodyfat is in that pic already very low, lower than from the first guy.
He opens his mouth (mouthbreathing) everytime because of his bones. Thats the evidence.


yeah but some people store more fat down there regardless of bf
im sure the guy you post got some pics with slight opened mouth too you can relax your jaw without being subhuman
ronaldo look subhuman thought on profile sometimes i agree
nevermind
for finish what the fuck is a potato face in regard to ronaldo plz


His still has visible fat on his face despite being low BF because of his high E (estrogen). This also explains
his bitchy attitude and height.

That guy I posted looks also from 3/4 shoots good because of his protruded jaw:
Image

Potato jaw means no "sharp" features and quite round.


This pic screams high E

Image

Ronaldo is not masculine imo, I just dont see it, he always looked like a pretty boy to me.
Image

Alli Simpson wrote:Ronaldo is not masculine imo, I just dont see it, he always looked like a pretty boy to me.
Image



Yes, he will NEVER look masculine, not even in his mid twenties. Without his body and height everyone would call him a twink. No women will take him serious.

Ronaldo is prenatal t master race


A shame for the "T master race" and doesnt even belong there.
He is on the same level as Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber ( if he had that frame).

zeus wrote:
Ronaldo is prenatal t master race


A shame for the "T master race" and doesnt even belong there.
He is on the same level as Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber ( if he had that frame).


you are just butthurt because your ex cucked you with a 1.90+ fwhr latino like ronaldo

DOM2.4FWHRSLAYER wrote:
zeus wrote:
A shame for the "T master race" and doesnt even belong there.
He is on the same level as Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber ( if he had that frame).


you are just butthurt because your ex cucked you with a 1.90+ fwhr latino like ronaldo


just talking out of your ass


My FWHR is 2.1+

Please do tell, when is the last time some of you left the confines of your mothers basement ?

Do you have any recollection of what the average Male looks like ? The average college student ? I feel you've been too long entranced by photoshopped and cherry picked flattering images of models and 'WASP' athletes on anabolic steroids.

You nit pick one, two flaws and use them as a means to justify plummeting your arbitrary rating, as if anyone is perfect in all values, Ronaldos profile isn't 100% ideal or perfect, and what ? You can find a flaw on virtually every one. Not everyone should or will have the same facial shape, which is a good thing. He has a notably Brachycephalic skull & face, he reminds me of the male equivalent of Ronda Rousey, they don't have a huge craniums, tall nor protrusive foreheads or occipital buns, protrusive chins, heightened nasal bridges or anything like that. They have broad, flattened, compact faces. It is what it is, it's not the worst thing ever and you can't say they should have xyz because their entire skulls as a whole are of a certain mold, slapping on xyz trait will throw it all off and it won't work.

-He is tall, a legitimate 6'1 (which is tall, by the way, don't even try argue it. Any time you describe Ronaldo physically, tall is used without fail.)
-He has a thick neck.
-He has a primed physique for all of the 3S's (Strength, Speed, Stamina), supreme fitness. He's a great athlete.
-His facial breadth out does most Men, his Facial-Width-to-Height ratio too is above average.
-His face is comfortably and undeniably above average with regards to 'aesthetics', harmony, ratios, etc, etc. If you think otherwise, please do step away from the screen and venture outdoors.
-Miscellaneous traits; Supreme norwood resistant hairline, great skin tone/tan, deep voice.

You can't at all legitimize an argument for him being anything other than great looking. He may not make you feel funny between the legs, he may not branch under nor adhere to your little Mesaticephalic WASP fetish/ideal, but that doesn't matter, Women adore him, their are many more famous Footballers with little to no adoration from Women. Others whom do, many of them, for example Giroud, have their own flaws but their own pros, for example Giroud has acne vulgaris scars and if he was 5'8 as opposed to 6'3, he'd likely be less highly rated, you can't just take a mans best traits and throw them away which some of you are trying to do with Ronaldo. If you do that with everyone, then no one will be good looking. You say never mind his body and focus on his face, well why not nevermind the faces of his challengers and focus on the bodies, skin, hair, voices ? Contrary to your 'Face = everything' theory, height, bodily bone structure, muscle mass, low body fat, skin tone, voice depth, hair all do matter and Ronaldo ranks very highly in every last one of them. And it's not as if his face is sub par, on the contrary it's vastly above the average so it's quite funny seeing some people try use it as a stick to beat him with, okay, for you his face doesn't look as good as some 1-in-1,000,000 unique looking male model, or some 1-in-500,000 WASP jock on anabolics, and what ? He's on an whole other level than any one you know, please do feel free to post pics of guys you've known in real life whom comfortably beat him out, post them all I want to see it.
Last edited by Ygritte Gael on Fri May 22, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 94 guests