Rate christiano ronaldo in this pic

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

c.ronaldo was never goodlooking. skullcel with a recessed face. he is a wide hipped high E faggot and cries almost everytime when he loses.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a 9/10 and he has the highest LMS in the world, get over it.

Time to visit Ronaldo.

T
RSA

Cristiano Ronaldo is a 9/10 and he has the highest LMS in the world, get over it.

Time to visit Ronaldo.

9/10

I repeat, he is a wide hipped recessed everythingcel who cries almost everytime he loses the finals
small skull of peace.

not even 6/10

COPE HARDER BITCHBOYS!!! ronaldo is a true 9/10 looks, money, and status..doesnt get any better than this.

his M and S is 9/10 but his face a 4/10 only in extremely photoshoped pics maximally a 7/10 face.

his flaws: skull ( narrow, proportions), high E ( bitch behaviour sometimes), recessed mandible(jaw and chin)

good eye area and body.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Sadly, women don't a fuck about things such as "forward growth", they only see a good looking face with money and high social recognition.

Time to book your ticket to this place, my friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen

I asked many girls and they said he is ugly. The only girls who find him attractive are deluded by his status.
His body saves him.

Amogged lol

zeus wrote:

Time to visit Ronaldo.

9/10

I repeat, he is a wide hipped recessed everythingcel who cries almost everytime he loses the finals
small skull of peace.

not even 6/10

Nice cherrypicking. Just LOL @ small skull. Just FUCKING LOL.

He he he said small skull. Just LOL buddy boyos, Just LOL. Fuck, today was a good day.

Lol at asking girls anything, they always do the opposite of their vocals.

only if its chad
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Sephon posted view days ago about girls find this guy's eyearea dreamy.
Guy's on the left

which girls?
girls also say bastian schweinsteiger looks good. they are clearly deluded by status.

if c.ronaldo is looks good we can throw all the bone theory. fuck off from this site.
Last edited by eloxim on Fri May 22, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

sephon wrote:He's a 7/10

Even some random white jock would amog him easily:

Yea hat guy you posted is a slayer, so what? This isn't about AMOGGIN', if that was the case I'd post Dugan and end this fucking thread right now. I've seen you worshipping Faggot Faced Cucks, so get it right, we only care about Raw Sex Appeal here, buddy boyo.

7/10? Just LOOOOOOOL. This thread is fucking killing me.

Why fuck off from this site?
I have all the bones needed anyway.

The guy you posted looks like mixture of a shark and a racist nazi grandma. But again, I am not attracted to guys, have a feminine mind or the reproduction cues that comes with it. So I can't speak for the females.

Ronaldo has a good looking face even without his status and money. Girls aren't gonna measure his bones the on his face. Also, he has a good body, which halos him even more.
But Ronald before pre-dental fixing, had shit dental health to which thank god he fixed it.

blablabla
keep coping faggot

bone theory = the only way to find out if someone looks good

if he has to fix his teeth with dental fixing it means he is a subhuman. it usually happens with recessedeverythingcels.

[
Yea hat guy you posted is a slayer, so what? This isn't about AMOGGIN', if that was the case I'd post Dugan and end this fucking thread right now. I've seen you worshipping Faggot Faced Cucks, so get it right, we only care about Raw Sex Appeal here, buddy boyo.

7/10? Just LOOOOOOOL. This thread is fucking killing me.

thats a cherrypicked pic and propably photoshopped.
he looks in 80% of his pics like dogshit.
Last edited by eloxim on Fri May 22, 2015 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stay coping buddy boyos. CR7 is 8+ in the Raw Sex Appeal scale. Fuck out of here with your gay aesthetics.

Slayer.

Still looks like shit.

cope.
if bone theory wasnt legit this women wouldnt look subhuman

LarryBird wrote:Stay coping buddy boyos. CR7 is 8+ in the Raw Sex Appeal scale. Fuck out of here with your gay aesthetics.

Slayer.

you're further prooving he runs bodygame and a bad one with his wide hips lol
Last edited by eloxim on Fri May 22, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
eloxim wrote:
cope.

Wait, what are you trying to achieve here?
Ronaldo doesn't look like that.
If you preach bone theory, so be it. But not cope with posting humans who literally have overly recessed bones and compare them with ronaldo.
Ronaldo still has the bones and the muscles to pull his face well.

*sniffs around* "Mmm..... juicy, crunchy cope!

because it's not that extrem but your IQ is too low to find a connection between that.
ronaldo would looks BETTER if his mandible was more protrusive. he looks like SHIT in all pics from 3/4 and from the front his narrow skull kills him if his pic isnt photoshopped.

"All the pics where he looks good are photoshopped" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why the fuck these pics would be photoshopped? I haven't posted any of his modeling pics.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
eloxim wrote:
cope.

Wait, what are you trying to achieve here?
Ronaldo doesn't look like that.
If you preach bone theory, so be it. But not cope with posting humans who literally have overly recessed bones and compare them with ronaldo.
Ronaldo still has the bones and the muscles to pull his face well.

*sniffs around* "Mmm..... juicy, crunchy cope!

Crunch his skull already.

sephon wrote:lol ronaldo isn't even that masc. For someone who's always going on about raw sex appeal slayers..

all i see is a broken face from many lost fights bro.
go cain next time.

ronaldo is alright, but facially, he ain't best.

hes decently masc, but not really that high raw sex appeal. Body is legit for the boost doe.
Last edited by beetlejuice on Fri May 22, 2015 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice