fuckin lol @ dr. Sailer Morphcel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Sailer I assume? Looks very unnatural. Especially number 2. LOL from incel to transexual
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

not impressed? look how much more forward grown there faces are. they look much more 'normal' just not much more 'attractive' surgery doesn't even make you look attractive most the time

BrahofKings wrote:not impressed? look how much more forward grown there faces are. they look much more 'normal' just not much more 'attractive' surgery doesn't even make you look attractive most the time

Facial harmony.....how features and bone structure come together and complement each other is important for aesthetics. Same principles as good design in the arts.

The 2nd guy looks 'fake' like a doll or something

Image[/img]

what kind of surgeon photoshops his results on his own website? lmao

sailer is a surgeon morphcel

cuckadoodledoo wrote:Sugery is shit. Just mew

surgery is shit. just drink snake oil
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

medjon wrote:
RetractedMaxilla wrote:
just fukin lol
Is that the same picture and not taken on a different day after another operation? It seems it could be different.

LOL. the hair just happens to be in the same exact position on a differeny day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sailer downed the contrast, squared the gonial angle, smoothed the outline of the entire profile

I would go ER if i was this guy. Turned him into a fag.

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:

lol she looks like sailer himself now :lol:
that guy is a fucking narcissist!!

HAHAHA FUCKING LOLS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SHES A CLONE

sailer is so shit, and he uses make up and lighting and head tilt to make his before and afters look way better than they are, and they still look shit, ANY1 CONSIDERING SAILER, DONT DO IT.

how did he lower the inside of brows here? is it morphed too? the brow ridge wasnt augmented, but the inside of brows much lower..

PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by medjon on Thu May 21, 2015 5:59 pm.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

i know this probaby hard to swallow for some coping ethniccels here with an anteface, but the importance of an anteface is exaggerated by dr.sailer.... a proper developed midface is much more important. therefore maxillomandibular advancement surgery isnt enough in most cases, only lefort 3 could might have save this people...

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice