What feautures women find most attractive for ons (study)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fabie wrote:
Codec wrote:Where is your land?

small country in south america where girls are very racist
according to your skin color here you are perceived as low status or high status/ dateable or undateable

LOL. SOUTH AMERICA.

Half the people there are probably brown as fuck lol :lol:

Codec wrote:[
LOL. SOUTH AMERICA.

Half the people there are probably brown as fuck lol :lol:

in most countries yes, but not here , not in Argentina
go to Argentina if you don't like niggers, they do not exists there

Latino wrote:most accurate study from my personal life experiences. thx op for reinforcing my beliefs i have enough pics of slayers to reinforce it too.

time to gymcel guys and take roids
tumblr_nlvrzsrarx1txxiwno7_540.jpg

Butterfaces tho.

Latino wrote:most accurate study from my personal life experiences. thx op for reinforcing my beliefs i have enough pics of slayers to reinforce it too.

time to gymcel guys and take roids
tumblr_nlvrzsrarx1txxiwno7_540.jpg

why do I get the sense that they slay each other?

3D Face Analysis wrote:When women refer to a "good body", they are implying a big frame and above-average height. BEING LEAN (as in 12% bodyfat) is important.

They certainly don't mean short muscular man.

Keep coping manlets.

Very, very true. You're evaluated as a whole. Just keep that in mind. v

3D Face Analysis wrote:When women refer to a "good body", they are implying a big frame and above-average height. BEING LEAN (as in 12% bodyfat) is important.

They certainly don't mean short muscular man.

Keep coping manlets.

this, they like DOM robust frames

alistair wrote:It has been well established that face is the most important indicator of physical attractiveness.

It is odd that this study claims 'mouth' alone is more important than the entirety of a 'face.' Is face in this study referring to all aspects of the face that are not the eyes or mouth? That is an odd way to set this up. They should have simply compared face, height, and body.

Yeah lol

Like saying "he has a nice smile".. no incel can have a nice smile , it's just the normalfag way of saying someone has a good lower third and extroverted looking phenotype

OP's sig has a blog about why women don't like tall men, so I am assuming the only thing OP cares about is how height mattered less in short term hookups than LTR's. But it's time to burst your bubble little guy, height was still the second most important thing in both long term and short term.
Retired from SH

Also how can u be taken seriously if you get heightmogged by other guys in the venue
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice