What feautures women find most attractive for ons (study)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

fdsfdaxcxac.jpg
fdsfdaxcxac.jpg (69.44 KiB) Viewed 7396 times

Build and body mattered more than anything for short term relationships and long term relationships
For LTR height mattered more than face ,but for one night stands hair and face mattered more
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

Welp, no excuse to get in the gym then
Ethnic Crew
Fat White Women Love Me Crew

chadD24 wrote:post your sources. you could have written that on an excel spreadsheet for all we know
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16594832

This is good news for short jacked guys. Height matters more in LTRs. So you might be able to beat out some skinny twinks at the club

collegecel wrote:This is good news for short jacked guys. Height matters more in LTRs. So you might be able to beat out some skinny twinks at the club

According to the study, jacked >>>>>>> everything by a pretty big margin.

In other words, if you get jacked and even if you're bald, you'll beat tall handsome guys both in LTR and STR.

Body = 33.5
Face+Hair+Height=9+8.6+7.3 = 24.9

this is too generalized. it doesn't say if you're fucked at 5'5 jacked or if you're on equal footing as a 6 ft man with a 6'2 man. it doesn't really say much of anything

No surprise to see 'mouth/smile' highly rated, 2nd highest STR & 3rd highest LTR rated traits by Women.

I told ya's, I warned ya's, White People Lipstm...not once.

Why bother reading some bullshit research made by incompetent scientists when you got a bunch of basement-dwelling sluthaters ready to answer all your questions about women?

Not surprised, basicly just confirmes what people out IRL see. Jacked body = extremely powerful. Thats why girls flock around guys like fucking chest-brah lol.

Also confirming how height is basicly just status-shit, which is important for relationships, but one night? no care.

ALSO confirming what Ive been saying for a long long time, skin DOES NOT MATTER; a man is NOT supposed to look "pretty" or "youthful". He is meant to look ruthless, muscular and dominant, skins got shit to do with that.

Legit study.

just be good looking you fucking aspie's no need to analyze it

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

This study is Mental Masturbation. Variables for attraction cannot be black and white.

most accurate study from my personal life experiences. thx op for reinforcing my beliefs i have enough pics of slayers to reinforce it too.

time to gymcel guys and take roids
tumblr_nlvrzsrarx1txxiwno7_540.jpg
slayers 1
tumblr_nlvrzsrarx1txxiwno7_540.jpg (107.77 KiB) Viewed 7291 times
I hope armageddon is real, billions of whores killed is good. Thats why i`m good christian.

Interesting, but this makes sense. Why would a ton of other shit matter if you're only fucking them for a night? If it's just sex, then it stands to reason body would be most important, HOWEVER in real life the man is always a composite of several things. You can't say "just get jacked" and have that be the end of it. When a girl sees you she sees, height, face, body (somewhat at least), status, etc. All of these things can provide a halo over the others, they're indicators of good genes (which she wants to get from you if you're attractive, hence the high one night stand value).

There's some validity to this, but even then body only accounts for a third of the equation, once you factor in face, eyes, mouth, hair, and skin all of which you could conceivably combine into simply "looks," you've got another 30-40+% of the equation filled in right there, so is it really accurate to say body is more important than face/looks at that point? Also remember that this is a study, the participants aren't out at the club sorting through men. On a night out, the presence that height will give you is a HUGE bonus. Most guys will be around average height anyway, so again it kind of makes sense, she can't fuck tall guys if she can't meet them.

my good genes have more than 6 figures, my jacked body have a tom ford suit and my legs have over 700 horsepower, my face have a smile of 1000 jews of holocaust.

if u can understand what i said means ur aspie levels are over 9000 and ur already zombified to be a walking dead watching breaking bad for the rhymes.

Latino wrote:most accurate study from my personal life experiences. thx op for reinforcing my beliefs i have enough pics of slayers to reinforce it too.

time to gymcel guys and take roids
tumblr_nlvrzsrarx1txxiwno7_540.jpg

those ripped guys can't beat a guy with a cute face like F Lachowsky for short or long term
yet face is 10x more important for all, long term relationship or short term

the fact that face is 10x more important have been analyzed deeply in puahate and have been proved using online experiments

the girls accepting a date with the ripped guys you posted are sluts/ low class girls/club skanks/party girls etc
hight class girls don't like gymcels or ripped masculine guys

Fabie wrote:
those ripped guys can't beat a guy with a cute face like F Lachowsky for short or long term

the fact that face is 10x more important have been analyzed deeply in puahate and have been proved using online experiments

the girls accepting a date with the ripped guys you posted are sluts/ low class girls/club skanks/party girls etc

I see what you're getting at, but ultimately attraction triggers are attraction triggers. You can only rationalize that kind of stuff away for so long. EVERY girl likes a tall, ripped guy, we are ALL primitive. The most WASPy, pampered, Ivy League educated girl will still have that primal response to a tall, muscular man, they can't help themselves. They can't turn their attraction triggers off...

We're all primitive.

nah height matters way more than implied for short term, and notice is says 'build' that means ur frame, not gymcels.

PuaKiller wrote:
Fabie wrote:

I see what you're getting at, but ultimately attraction triggers are attraction triggers. You can only rationalize that kind of stuff away for so long. EVERY girl likes a tall, ripped guy, we are ALL primitive. The most WASPy, pampered, Ivy League educated girl will still have that primal response to a tall, muscular man, they can't help themselves. They can't turn their attraction triggers off...

We're all primitive.

yes I know we're all primitive in some term,
that's because the more primitive is a girl the more she will like primitive ripped guys

girl will brag about their weak twinkish hubby cash, status, to cope being attracted to masculine hunks who makes their pussy wet while their twink boyfriends suck on bed, stop coping Twink = death.

Height is less important in real life actually. Girls always say they want a tall guy, then they realize that any guy who is taller than them will do the trick.

I mean think about it... do you really give a fuck / differentiate between people who are 2 vs 4 vs 6 vs 8 vs 10 inches taller than you etc? In your head you're just like "oh this person is taller than me".

Girls might reject a guy for not being tall online, then in real life, she realizes she's still looking up to him etc, and doesn't care

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Samsung wrote:ALSO confirming what Ive been saying for a long long time, ; a man is NOT supposed to look "pretty" or "youthful". He is meant to look ruthless, muscular and dominant, skins got shit to do with that.

skin DOES NOT MATTER :lol: :lol:

in my land a guy who is a bit tanned, most of the white girls call it nigger,
white girls here are very picky about color skin, you are a bit dark: you are dead

Fabie wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:

skin DOES NOT MATTER :lol: :lol:

in my land a guy who is a bit tanned, most of the white girls call it nigger,
white girls here are very picky about color skin, you are a bit dark: you are dead

Where is your land?

Codec wrote:Where is your land?

small country in south america where girls are very racist
according to your skin color here you are perceived as low status or high status/ dateable or undateable
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice