the insane ratios of guys to girls on dating sites

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

nobody gets laid from dating sites it's like fb only for validation and trolling, so just get over this faggotry

chadD24 wrote:
supreme slayercel wrote:nobody gets laid from dating sites it's like fb only for validation and trolling, so just get over this faggotry

uh yea they do

just one thread of about 20

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =153315441

just lol at you buddy boy the misc is full with e-stating faggots who suck each others ass for reps and a lot of the guys there don't even lift, most of the stories are a crock of shit, it's full with virgins like sluthate or a pua forum

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =166083111

supreme slayercel wrote:nobody gets laid from dating sites it's like fb only for validation and trolling, so just get over this faggotry

you CAN get laid by using online stuff

I think on PUAHate I did a good objective pros and cons post about online dating I'll try to summarise

rejection - IF you dont mind people failing to answer messages and take it like water off a ducks back then online is rejection-proof. Even at its worse its laughably easy

numbers - be prepared to message 100s of women to get laid a 1 in 10 response rate is good. Then getting to meet women is less and fucking them is less. The numbers can be very erratic - I once spammed out 200plus messages in just over an hour and had abysmal response rate and never met anyone...another time I contacted 10 women and had 7 responses and met 3 of them!

time invested - this is a tricky one as it does depend upon the individuals circumstances. I live in a village in Switzerland and it takes me 30 minutes to get into the nearest "city" Lausanne and 45 minutes into Geneva. In that time I can spam mail 50 bitches...and at no cost (other than the time) For me its more time effective...BUT if you live in a city or large town it may not be the case

money spent - well you are advised not to spend ANY money on online dating sites. I did once spend 10 Swiss Francs (I think) on some message voicemail thing just to keep my free online access to a dating site open for another 3 months. In general even pay-for sites will allow you free access for a limited period after a while...and of course IF you look closely often the same people on POF and other free sites are on these pay-for sites...

quality of women - well any super hot bitch is NOT going to be using online stuff unless they have psychological issues or blatantly searching for a sugar daddy or something. You can find some above average lookers and a shitload of average lookers plus a small mix a fugly bitches. BUT people say you can find better IRL...of course! But my chances irl as a 3/10 are just as restrictive. I think that a LOT of the average girls are deluded and/or have problems...IMHO and IME the ONLY legitimate women online who are ok looking but have problems meeting men are those in weird professions working strange hours and not the type to go to bars - a bit book-ish, bit boring a bit shy - often jaded with faux-studs!

the biggest danger of online dating - simply getting sucked into time wasting long drawn out chat or email sessions with no meet/date in sight. You really have to discipline yourself and set a time limit or message limit and move on if necessary - some women ARE just seeking attention and will chat and flirt indefinitely

supreme slayercel wrote:
chadD24 wrote:uh yea they do

just lol at you buddy boy the misc is full with e-stating faggots who suck each others ass for reps and a lot of the guys there don't even lift, most of the stories are a crock of shit, it's full with virgins like sluthate or a pua forum

spoon pics are always provided to confirm slaying. youre deluding yourself if you everone is a virgin incel faggot like you. thats far from reality. just becuase your too ugly to ever get laid doesnt mean every dude is

supreme slayercel wrote:
chadD24 wrote:uh yea they do

Damn that thread is an eye opener. You'd think that on the misc everyone would e-stat even more, but even with the anonymity of the internet, you still see roughly half of the misc is virgins and those that aren't virgins sure as hell can't be getting that much action. Why would a girl choose you when she can get the dick from better looking guys on demand?

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
This. There was never meant to be so many men.

I think biology will begin to correct for this error by making fewer men than women in the future.

Such a great video, in short, NATURE HATES MEN. It has chucked every ail and torment our way, yet we still endure in spite of it all. Hoping for greener pastures, every generation has had that hope unfulfilled.

A womans life flows smoothly, easily, for it has to or else the child will suffer. Nature has made sure to dull a womans senses and make her more beast than man, so that she can shrug of most evils as a part of life. But man sees these evils and asks why, and how to stop them, and that is his eternal dilemma, to change the very universe he's a part of. Yearning for the impossible.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice