the insane ratios of guys to girls on dating sites

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

the ratios on okcupid are pretty fucked up. for every 1 girl, there is 25 new guys messaging her every day.

okcupid has a way to determine/rank your popularity by how many messages you reply to. green bar under your profile indicates you reply often, yellow means you reply selectively, and red means you reply 'very selectively'. 90% no scratch that 98% of males on okcupid 'reply often' which means they respond to just about all the messages they receive.

i set the location to '19-25 years old' and 'anywhere in the world' and heres what i find

not surprisingly, for women is about the exact opposite. just about every one replies 'very selectively' with maybe 2 or 3% who reply often.

i understand women recieve more messages but thats the problem in the first place. why are average 5/10 women receiving validation from nearly single guy? why is this important? this shows how screwed the dynamics of dating are. i understand this is just online but this carries over into the real world when i want to pick up a girl at bar, at school, or wherever. there will always be a influx of guys ready to pounce on the first girl they see. this is the reason why most of you are incel.
Last edited by chadD24 on Wed May 20, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

This is the Social Media Pill and this is why incelness is such a creeping phenomenon that covers otherwise normal guys now. Leave the Basement Theory would have worked in 2005 but now not so much.

Exactly, so why is it that we are considered flawed when the dating market is flawed.

If anything women are such sluts these days and only go for top 10%.

Just let these bitches hit the wall and don't be there to pick them up. It's what they deserve. They have made their own bed. They had their chance. I have approached so many times, irl and online with no results. In my view women have the choice to either partner with me now or forever be without my support.
Life is written in bone.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:Exactly, so why is it that we are considered flawed when the dating market is flawed.

If anything women are such sluts these days and only go for top 10%.

Just let these bitches hit the wall and don't be there to pick them up. It's what they deserve. They have made their own bed. They had their chance. I have approached so many times, irl and online with no results. In my view women have the choice to either partner with me now or forever be without my support.

what your sayingn is true to some degree. women have the luxury of being A LOT more selective then you or even me. For those who are going to say "this is online doesnt represent real life!".. that may be true but the fact of the matter is these same dynamics carry over to every day life and are a tangible illustration of the 80/20 rule. The amount of effort required for a man to be in the top 20 can be a complete 180% personality change and 50k worth of surgery while for the average woman just some makeup is and a nice dress is all she needs to have guys on dating sites and in real life bending over backwards to toss her salad. A big part of the problem is how desperate most guys are for a lay.
Last edited by chadD24 on Wed May 20, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:Just let these bitches hit the wall and don't be there to pick them up. It's what they deserve. They have made their own bed. They had their chance. I have approached so many times, irl and online with no results. In my view women have the choice to either partner with me now or forever be without my support.

This assumes that there is some justice or karma in the end. There isn't. Women have won, completely. They will have their cake and eat it too. They'll fuck Chads and still get a decent provider when they're old. Only thing to do is go ER

True Romance wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:Just let these bitches hit the wall and don't be there to pick them up. It's what they deserve. They have made their own bed. They had their chance. I have approached so many times, irl and online with no results. In my view women have the choice to either partner with me now or forever be without my support.

This assumes that there is some justice or karma in the end. There isn't. Women have won, completely. They will have their cake and eat it too. They'll fuck Chads and still get a decent provider when they're old. Only thing to do is go ER

I believe that in the long term there will be balance. Like some kind of Newton's Third Law as applied to social dynamics.

True Romance wrote:

even women in their 40s and 50s have the luxury of being very selective!

Legit.

This is why I lol hard at sub 7/10 males attempting online dating. just LOL :lol: :lol:
Image Image
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

How are we expected to compete with the likes of 'bigchris1993' in that first page of profiles... :(

scar_face40 wrote:How are we expected to compete with the likes of 'bigchris1993' in that first page of profiles... :(

for about every 8 or 9 guys there is one alpha. problem is even these guys have no standards and reply to whales becuase they are desperate themselves

theboss wrote:It's online dating. That's why it's better to talk to women in real life, they don't get that much attention in real life even if they still get a lot
they do as soon as they go to a bar, a party, out with friends, etc.. but thats not even the point. the point is this illustrates just how desperate the average guy is.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:Yeah it's absolutely insane. Funny how feminists care so much about equality, but never address the dating inequality that is so out of this world.

Look at this okcupid experiment:

Totally insane.

Just lol if you were born a man.
can you sticky this thread? im gonna be adding a lot more content to this thread in the next day regarding the issue. im gonna post the profiles of the high status guys and will be trolling feminist and white knights. its gonna be a great thread

Lol, most of the girls are average, most of the guys are above average too.

even worse, the women who do reply often are bots and scammers. ha ha ha.

it's just too many men in proportion to females. We need a huge war to wipe out like 50% of all males, dead fucking serious

cats wrote:Yeah it's absolutely insane. Funny how feminists care so much about equality, but never address the dating inequality that is so out of this world.

Look at this okcupid experiment:

Totally insane.

Just lol if you were born a man.

This graphic is over 3 years old. It's actually much worse now.

yeh wrote:Legit.

This is why I lol hard at sub 7/10 males attempting online dating. just LOL :lol: :lol:

yea if youre not a 7+/10 in the looks or money department, you have no business on any site

Twinky wrote:it's just too many men in proportion to females. We need a huge war to wipe out like 50% of all males, dead fucking serious

only 50% : nope
sexual drive of males is way higher than females
I think you must wipe out like 90% of all males to get a descent dating-equality

chadD24 wrote:
yeh wrote:Legit.

yea if youre not a 7+/10 in the looks or money department, you have no business on any site

spamming the hell out of bitches DOES work at times but can be soul destroying if you sit and ponder the stats

chadD24 wrote:
True Romance wrote:

even women in their 40s and 50s have the luxury of being very selective!

THIS - let ti be a warning t those who think its going to be easier when they get older :lol:

Twinky wrote:it's just too many men in proportion to females. We need a huge war to wipe out like 50% of all males, dead fucking serious

This. There was never meant to be so many men.

I think biology will begin to correct for this error by making fewer men than women in the future.

Yea lmao u guys should make some fake accs for fun if you haven't already

Shit's hilarious, a girl with a TERRIBLE profile and that SPECIFICALLY says NO HOOKUPS WHATSOEVER will get WAAAAAAY more messages+likes than a rich 8+ male model looking for hookups, even when you go and 100s of girls profiles.

It is fucking INSANE how skewed the market it is.

magnesiumcalcium wrote:Yea lmao u guys should make some fake accs for fun if you haven't already

Shit's hilarious, a girl with a TERRIBLE profile and that SPECIFICALLY says NO HOOKUPS WHATSOEVER will get WAAAAAAY more messages+likes than a rich 8+ male model looking for hookups, even when you go and 100s of girls profiles.

It is fucking INSANE how skewed the market it is.

its beyond pathetic

True Romance wrote:This is the Social Media Pill and this is why incelness is such a creeping phenomenon that covers otherwise normal guys now. Leave the Basement Theory would have worked in 2005 but now not so much.

Yup. Online dating is God awful and no incel should invest any serious time into it, but goddamn things have only gotten worse in the past decade with social media and tinder. At least before social media you could go out and meet girls. Sure they could still window shop for cock online, but they didn't have the constant validation machine they have now that is Facebook on a smartphone. This really is the worst time to be male.

You shouldn't even bother with online. You'll never stand out when girls' inboxes are getting flooded by tall, ripped studs. IRL game is really your only chance, but even then she can STILL windowshop with Tinder at the drop of the hat.

The internet might just be the biggest cock block of all for sub 8 males.

PuaKiller wrote:
True Romance wrote:

this

but I think is not cock blocking 7s males,
ie a 7 guy being smart + good online game can fuck lot of average girls from dating sites

PuaKiller wrote:
True Romance wrote:This is the Social Media Pill and this is why incelness is such a creeping phenomenon that covers otherwise normal guys now. Leave the Basement Theory would have worked in 2005 but now not so much.

Yup. Online dating is God awful and no incel should invest any serious time into it, but goddamn things have only gotten worse in the past decade with social media and tinder. At least before social media you could go out and meet girls. Sure they could still window shop for cock online, but they didn't have the constant validation machine they have now that is Facebook on a smartphone. This really is the worst time to be male.

You shouldn't even bother with online. You'll never stand out when girls' inboxes are getting flooded by tall, ripped studs. IRL game is really your only chance, but even then she can STILL windowshop with Tinder at the drop of the hat.

imho the biggest shift towards 24/7 validation came when online sites had mobile phone apps appear...before that at least the girl had to be sat in front of a laptop or computer and be as much as a loser as you are...

online game is still workable....spam mail hundreds of bitches...yes 100s! of the 1 in 10 responders you will get a few that have responded out of a pavlovian reaction to be "nice" but you will get some genuine leads...pursue those leads to meet the bitches irl - its an inverted pyramid machine....100s initially contacted, 10s respond, from that it tends to be erratic but you can get 2 or 3 meets...from that who knows about getting laid?

I would say that over the last 5 years there is greater need to actually be very responsive...when bitches are online nowadays AND interested in meeting you need to be quick or they will move on

IF you get your ego damaged by contacting say 10 girls with no response, then online stuff will probably destroy you ...BUT if you are a person like me who doesnt get pissed off with abysmal response rates and like the efficiency as such then its workable
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice