getting a vaporizer this month

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

want to buy the one in 2 days,I can now smoke in my room without anyone knowing !
does this stuff produce a smell afterwards?Because thats why I dont shisha that often,it leaves a smell and I cna only do it on my friend's balcony .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

i got a vapeorizer for weed yesterday and it works great but it does leave a smell. are you talking about a magnet vape for tobacco concentrates ?

Aspie JC wrote:i got a vapeorizer for weed yesterday and it works great but it does leave a smell. are you talking about a magnet vape for tobacco concentrates ?

Im using it for marijuana .I dont like tar and nicotine.and is the smell strong?or if you open a window will it go away?

willymonfret wrote:
Aspie JC wrote:i got a vapeorizer for weed yesterday and it works great but it does leave a smell. are you talking about a magnet vape for tobacco concentrates ?

Im using it for marijuana .I dont like tar and nicotine.and is the smell strong?or if you open a window will it go away?

it smells like you still have the weed out on the table. it doesn't leave a smoke smell. the smell goes away after a while

Do you use oil cartridge or herbal vaporizer? Both are good for vaping weed, but the effect can differ. I prefer cbd oil cartridges , the smell is lighter but the effect is rather intense.

laurapalmer0 wrote:Do you use oil cartridge or herbal vaporizer? Both are good for vaping weed, but the effect can differ. I prefer cbd oil cartridges , the smell is lighter but the effect is rather intense.

Jul pods weren't around yet when this topic was posted. :lol:

I still use herbal

Return to Shitty Advice