Lifts and Muscle Enhancing Shirts (Funkybods) are Underrated

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



so what the fuck happens when you take your shirt off with a girl and she sees your funkybod, just LOL

or would you not wear it when you think you might get laid, and look like you just lost 15lb of muscle?



Have you ever noticed, oh wise and wondrous Sperg King, that your ratings and opinion of anyone is completely skewed by whether you think they're getting laid?

Animus = getting raid = he's a 7
Brio = not getting raid = he's a 4

Funkybods, lifts, make-up and purses = people getting raid = under appreciated.

I could post a burns victim with Down syndrome in the Rate Me section, and if his arm was round a woman's waist you'd rate him 8.5. Guaranteed.

This "3DFA Effect" fucks your ratings by about 3 points either way.

Just sayin.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

MyBalls YourChin wrote:Have you ever noticed, oh wise and wondrous Sperg King, that your ratings and opinion of anyone is completely skewed by whether you think they're getting laid?

Animus = getting raid = he's a 7
Brio = not getting raid = he's a 4

Funkybods, lifts, make-up and purses = people getting raid = under appreciated.

I could post a burns victim with Down syndrome in the Rate Me section, and if his arm was round a woman's waist you'd rate him 8.5. Guaranteed.

This "3DFA Effect" fucks your ratings by about 3 points either way.

Just sayin.


Animus is underrated a lot because of that one pic and because he's Asian.

He's good looking in motion.

Adding that he has a good body and is low inhibition, no wonder he fucks more girls than White Masterrace Assburger Kings here.

Just sayin.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 07.53.59.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 07.53.59.png (158.12 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 07.52.38.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 07.52.38.png (174.58 KiB) Viewed 5174 times

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:
Animus is underrated a lot because of that one pic and because he's Asian.

He's good looking in motion.

Adding that he has a good body and is low inhibition, no wonder he fucks more girls than White Masterrace Assburger Kings here.

Just sayin.

Nah bro, Animus is just straight out below average.
He need stem surgery to even look remotely average for an asian.


He's DEFINITELY above average for an Asian.

What have you been smoking ?



Does anyone have a link as to where I can purchase this ''funkybods'' product?.

Lifts are not as magical as these testimonials say. The advertised height increase will always be inaccurate, due to two things: compression and relativeness.

Say you have an advertised 2.5" inch lift. When you wear it, it can compress by as much as 0.75". So now you're only 1.75".

On top of that, other men are wearing something like 0.75" heels in their dress shoes. So now your 1.75" is cut down to a RELATIVE 1". In this way a so-called 2.5" lift can only make you 1" taller.

True Romance wrote:Lifts are not as magical as these testimonials say. The advertised height increase will always be inaccurate, due to two things: compression and relativeness.

Say you have an advertised 2.5" inch lift. When you wear it, it can compress by as much as 0.75". So now you're only 1.75".

On top of that, other men are wearing something like 0.75" heels in their dress shoes. So now your 1.75" is cut down to a RELATIVE 1". In this way a so-called 2.5" lift can only make you 1" taller.


Yeah this is legit. Realistically, with boots with ~1 inch heels + your standard 2.5" lifts, you're looking at a net increase of about ~2 inches at most, or an extra 1 inch relative to men wearing shoes with heels of similar height. Of course that extra inch doesn't hurt, but manlets will still be manlets

gonorrhea wrote:
True Romance wrote:Lifts are not as magical as these testimonials say. The advertised height increase will always be inaccurate, due to two things: compression and relativeness.

Say you have an advertised 2.5" inch lift. When you wear it, it can compress by as much as 0.75". So now you're only 1.75".

On top of that, other men are wearing something like 0.75" heels in their dress shoes. So now your 1.75" is cut down to a RELATIVE 1". In this way a so-called 2.5" lift can only make you 1" taller.


Yeah this is legit. Realistically, with boots with ~1 inch heels + your standard 2.5" lifts, you're looking at a net increase of about ~2 inches at most, or an extra 1 inch relative to men wearing shoes with heels of similar height. Of course that extra inch doesn't hurt, but manlets will still be manlets


All manlets should wear lifts but should keep the the limiting factors I listed in mind.

I actually bought these legit 5" monster lifts 2 years http://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator3.html

The advertised 5" compressed to 3.5" upon standing up in them, and they were legit unbearable to walk around in for more than 20 minutes. So take any claims of height increases of more than 2 inches through shoes with a grain of salt.

If I were to wear lifts, I'd only want to go up 2 inches at most(5'10" would be fine)

But a funkybod is legit pathetic and lol-worthy.
Image

Still waiting for someone to post before/after pics with a funkybod.
Image

Did these guys get laid? Wheres the pictures of them beside a girl the night after a one night stand.
Most of these perceived improvements are just their egos, Oh girls were eyeing me up more :lol:

Everyone looks at everyone. Just how i look at fat ugly pigs, doesnt mean i'll fuck them.
Image
Image

Are you guys this autistic?
No doubt funkybod makes you look better, but what are you supposed to say when you take your shirt off? What are you going to do during summer? (funkybod only works in long sleeves).
What are you going to do if they touch your arms/pecs and they are made out of foam?

Lifts are good only if the use of them is subtle.

puanewb wrote:
PJGoodwater wrote:so what the fuck happens when you take your shirt off with a girl and she sees your funkybod, just LOL

or would you not wear it when you think you might get laid, and look like you just lost 15lb of muscle?

What happens when a girl has a shower and her make up is melted on the bottom of the shower tiles? What happens when a guy sees you without padded bra or that slimming leggings, etc.


About fucking nothing happens, because that's just regular socially accepted use of clothing/apparel.
Now, if your muscles are made out of foam, that's a problem.

Framecel claimed to wear 2" inch lifts+a funkybod, and his ethnik whore never noticed a thing. It's has to have been one of the greatest lines on sluthate history "I managed to get the lifts and the funkybod off without her noticing" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southern wrote:Framecel claimed to wear 2" inch lifts+a funkybod, and his ethnik whore never noticed a thing. It's has to have been one of the greatest lines on sluthate history "I managed to get the lifts and the funkybod off without her noticing" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I lold at that line too. Only on here would you read such hilarious autism and insanity.

Anal prolapse wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:Have you ever noticed, oh wise and wondrous Sperg King, that your ratings and opinion of anyone is completely skewed by whether you think they're getting laid?

Animus = getting raid = he's a 7
Brio = not getting raid = he's a 4

Funkybods, lifts, make-up and purses = people getting raid = under appreciated.

I could post a burns victim with Down syndrome in the Rate Me section, and if his arm was round a woman's waist you'd rate him 8.5. Guaranteed.

This "3DFA Effect" fucks your ratings by about 3 points either way.

Just sayin.


Animus is underrated a lot because of that one pic and because he's Asian.

He's good looking in motion.

Adding that he has a good body and is low inhibition, no wonder he fucks more girls than White Masterrace Assburger Kings here.

Just sayin.



Animus isn't bad looking. The biggest thing holding him back is his autism and resultant unemployment.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:
Animus is underrated a lot because of that one pic and because he's Asian.

He's good looking in motion.

Adding that he has a good body and is low inhibition, no wonder he fucks more girls than White Masterrace Assburger Kings here.

Just sayin.



Animus isn't bad looking. The biggest thing holding him back is his autism and resultant unemployment.


He's hideous bro
Image

I think both are very legit...provided your skull is still proportionate to your new shoulder width and height. My skull looks out of place on my already small frame and average height (5'11 barefoot at night) wearing a funkybod AND lifts would take the cake. I'd look like earth worm jim/a circus freak

fuckthat wrote:I think both are very legit...provided your skull is still proportionate to your new shoulder width and height. My skull looks out of place on my already small frame and average height (5'11 barefoot at night) wearing a funkybod AND lifts would take the cake. I'd look like earth worm jim/a circus freak


Yep, funkybod only works if you have a large skull. Making it less helpful for the small framed. What would you say minimum circumference would be to pull it off? I would think 23"+, and balanced facial thirds.

Maria wrote:
fuckthat wrote:I think both are very legit...provided your skull is still proportionate to your new shoulder width and height. My skull looks out of place on my already small frame and average height (5'11 barefoot at night) wearing a funkybod AND lifts would take the cake. I'd look like earth worm jim/a circus freak


Yep, funkybod only works if you have a large skull. Making it less helpful for the small framed. What would you say minimum circumference would be to pull it off? I would think 23"+, and balanced facial thirds.


Skull circumference doesn't matter, facial depth (the size of your skull from profile) is irrelevant, it's all about frontal width. It all depends on how wide your frame currently is and how wide it will be after the funkybod. I could fraud 23-23.5" shoulders after 2 years gymcel + a funkybod but that would look fucking DEFORMED on a narrow skulled guy like me. Legit deformed. I don't think it really matters if you have average skull width from the front provided you don't have freak tier clavicles that are incredibly wide.

Southern wrote:Framecel claimed to wear 2" inch lifts+a funkybod, and his ethnik whore never noticed a thing. It's has to have been one of the greatest lines on sluthate history "I managed to get the lifts and the funkybod off without her noticing" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Lol. The 2" lifts are what is amazing, because that is a lot of height increase. I think these things are just so outside of the average persons knowledge, that they wouldn't even put two and two together and think that you were wearing a muscle shirt or lifts.
Image

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 103 guests