Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://ask.metafilter.com/229987/Tell-m ... sex-sprees

"THE GOOD:
- holy moly, AMAZING experiences
- fun!
- made me understand my sexuality and what I like
- made me better understand the dating world
- I really got to be comfortable with myself - this was and continues to be priceless."

"i did this a few times from 17-24. it can be a lot of fun. it can be lonely. it can be empowering. it can be suddenly dangerous. "

"I did this after my divorce, in my late 20s. It was a helluva time and I loved it, even the crazy times, the bad sex times, all of it. So.much.fun. Be honest, be safe, have fun."

"This was basically my 20s, with a brief repeat at 33 immediately before I hooked up with my husband (who was also a casual fling.)"

yeah and a bunch of them got pregnant doing that shit too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SH 1% crew

Daily reminder that a western slut needs to ride her cock carousel at some point before being able to be at ease. If you settle down with a girl at her prime, be prepared that she will leave you one day to jump into the cock carousel. If you settle down with a girl past her prime, she almost certainly has already seen the cock carousel.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

Also a reminder that all girls are getting railed in some form or another. There's no such thing as a single girl just waiting for a nice guy to come along. Once they're out of a relationship it's on to the cock carousel (to avoid any gaps in their CV) then back into a relationship once they've found themselves and need a regular provider.

I fucking hate women, but they do make some good points about experiencing lot's of variety lets you know when you've found the right one.
I have mixed feelings about the cock carousel. On the one hand I have a strong feeling, once a whore, always a whore. But then there is a flip side that if they have experience then they know what they want. This was the quote that stuck out to me
Yes, a lot of bad sex, but some really hot sex too, and the knowledge that there really are lots of people out there, you have lots of choice and no need to feel trapped. When I met the person who would become my boyfriend it was like a bolt out of the blue. I knew I had to stop seeing everyone else immediately. I'm so happy with him and now extremely monogamous.

Bitch rode the carousel hard and long (no pun intended). But when she met the right guy she knew immediately and shut down that whore phase. She had sampled the goods, found the one she wanted, and he must have been better than all the rest or she'd still be riding the carousel.
There are two types of women in this world - those who are whores and those who lie about being whores.
The Halo Effect is as much a law as gravity; ever present and irrefutable.
http://justbegoodlooking.blogspot.ca/20 ... tters.html

At least in this case
When I met the person who would become my boyfriend it was like a bolt out of the blue. I knew I had to stop seeing everyone else immediately. I'm so happy with him and now extremely monogamous.

It seems she did get "The Guy" if he wasn't that, then she wouldn't have felt she needed to shut it down immediately.

I see what you're saying and I agree that in a lot of cases she settles. She doesn't get the guy she really wants and the more men she has the less likely she is to be satisfied with one guy.

But there is a flip side to this too and I have seen it happen and that is where the woman hasn't had a lot of partners and suddenly she needs to discover herself and dumps her amazing boyfriend and jumps on the carousel.

Neither situation is good. In one you have the girl who is suddenly wondering what else is out there and she breaks your heart. In the other you have the girl who knows what else is out there, can't get it, and so she settles. Both are a super fucking shitty deal. You lose no matter what.

But in some instances you get the situation above where she rode the cock carousel and after seeing what was out there knew exactly what she wanted when it came along. If she is "extremely monogamous" now, then clearly this guy beats all other guys she's been with otherwise she would still be searching for a duplicate of the "Chad that got away"

At least in this case
When I met the person who would become my boyfriend it was like a bolt out of the blue. I knew I had to stop seeing everyone else immediately. I'm so happy with him and now extremely monogamous.

It seems she did get "The Guy" if he wasn't that, then she wouldn't have felt she needed to shut it down immediately.

I see what you're saying and I agree that in a lot of cases she settles. She doesn't get the guy she really wants and the more men she has the less likely she is to be satisfied with one guy.

But there is a flip side to this too and I have seen it happen and that is where the woman hasn't had a lot of partners and suddenly she needs to discover herself and dumps her amazing boyfriend and jumps on the carousel.

Neither situation is good. In one you have the girl who is suddenly wondering what else is out there and she breaks your heart. In the other you have the girl who knows what else is out there, can't get it, and so she settles. Both are a super fucking shitty deal. You lose no matter what.

But in some instances you get the situation above where she rode the cock carousel and after seeing what was out there knew exactly what she wanted when it came along. If she is "extremely monogamous" now, then clearly this guy beats all other guys she's been with otherwise she would still be searching for a duplicate of the "Chad that got away"

It just seems like we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.
Get a girl with no experience and she wants to know what's out there so she cheats or leaves.
Get a girl who knows what's out there and she still cheats or leaves because you'll never measure up to the Chads she's been with.
Realdolls seem like the only solution.

Broseph wrote:It just seems like we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.
Get a girl with no experience and she wants to know what's out there so she cheats or leaves.
Get a girl who knows what's out there and she still cheats or leaves because you'll never measure up to the Chads she's been with.
Realdolls seem like the only solution.

Damn right bro, and i've noticed that girls who want to ride cock if they aren't experienced tend to be very westernised. They are almost all white too. I've met girls of other ethnicites like pakistani muslims arab girls, they actually want to save themselves for their husband. Western culture and feminism has pretty much ruined western women

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice