27 year old virgin at Good looking loser forum

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

IS ALL ABOUT THE MICRO FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

He got the beta look on his face, huge turn off for women. I've being saying on the other thread and samsung agreed with me.

Charisma matters a lot when you are 5~7.

That guy looks too serious and filled with anger and hate, this is way worse than being nervous.

Aioria wrote:IS ALL ABOUT THE MICRO FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

He got the beta look on his face, huge turn off for women. I've being saying on the other thread and samsung agreed with me.

Charisma matters a lot when you are 5~7.

That guy looks too serious and filled with anger and hate, this is way worse than being nervous.

That's true. I'm personally 6/10 tall and with hair and have fatal facial expression...I have these kind of faces that I want to commit murder for a moment and my brothers are more good-looking and they are loners as well
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice