Is this perfection?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Anna Speckhart

Got to be as close to it as possible, right? This girls destroys Palvin, Delevigne or any high-end model.

CHALLENGE: Post a more aesthetic girl than this if you can. In pursuit of facial perfection.

Not bad, but as far as female models go I think these girls are prettier.

8/10

too masculine
nomad wrote:
Incel is a supernatural phenomenon and cannot be studied like the physical world because as soon as you feel yourself beginning to understand incel, the rules change.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

monswerodf wrote:This girls destroys Palvin

op is delusional beyond measure

Ignobilid wrote:Lol @ how few replies a thread about a beautiful woman gets, compared to how many replies a thread about some overrated male model twinks. :lol:

Woman in OP is fine as fuck. Reminds me a little of a prime Jennifer Connelly, but better.

Yea she's hot but Jennifer's tits are way way better.

Alli Simpson wrote:Not bad, but as far as female models go I think these girls are prettier.

That first girl legit looks like predator. The rest expect for Miranda get shat on by the girl in the OP.

face transplant wrote:Some femogs

Are you srs? these girls can't hold a candle to her.

Anna is beautiful. Whats the deal with Miranda kerr? to me she is average with a weird resemblance to a cabbage patch doll.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice