Former Nice Guy Felt Betrayed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



Thanks, I am definitely saving that post as quality redpill writing.


I was labeled “husband material” by the girls on my campus.


Holy fuck

I highly suggest against being a nice guy, you don't finish first...you don't even finish at all. The only thing girls love more than being manipulated and treated like shit is saying they hate being manipulated and treated like shit.

At 30+ women’s physical appearance has nowhere to go but DOWN. Is this what women mean by “saving the best for last”? Marrying at 30+? How can women spend trillions of dollars a year on beauty products yet at the same time claim a women’s age “shouldn’t be important” to a man? And what about children? Did they ever think their husbands might want to have children? What’s more likely to naturally produce a quicker pregnancy and healthy offspring? A fertile 24 year old in her physical prime… or a 35 year old aging womb? What if I want multiple children? At 30+ a women can easily before infertile after her first pregnancy.


Pure truth, I would rather fuck young whores than support an old hag in the slightest way. Anyone who accepts never fucking JBs or even 20s girls is a pathetic subhuman, you had one of the best things in life denied to you and these nasty old fucking hags expect you to accept them after their looks have gone just lol at anyone who falls into that scam. I hope our generation of females in their 30s have a massive spike in their suicide rates after they realize how completely worthless they are without their youth.

Hey old bitches, no matter how many times you say you are just as hot or even hotter than JBs / 20s girls, no matter how much you say youth shouldn't matter, it does matter, and you are not nearly as attractive, and you never will be again, and you are completely worthless now, accept it, denial will not change the reality that you are used up trash.
Last edited by mrz on Mon May 18, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Shit this makes me hate women. Gotta go to church or synagogue to find a nice religious girl. Only hope to find a woman who isn't a whore these days

Western women have turned into animals because of feminist-imbued complete sexual freedom and a selfish disregard for others, and you have to be a cold animal male to compete now; muscles, tats, low-inhibition, aggressive, sports player, popular and rowdy with other males and a sexually charged Bull. Nice guys are full of regret by 25/30 max.

Gone are the days of the sweet, shy, innocent, introverted attractive female. Long, long gone. Maybe only available in Amish societies.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

High inhib strikes again

it's all about maximizing looks and being so low inhib you make yourself puke

:lol: :lol: :lol:



Peppers wrote:Western women have turned into animals because of feminist-imbued complete sexual freedom and a selfish disregard for others, and you have to be a cold animal male to compete now; muscles, tats, low-inhibition, aggressive, sports player, popular and rowdy with other males and a sexually charged Bull. Nice guys are full of regret by 25/30 max.

Gone are the days of the sweet, shy, innocent, introverted attractive female. Long, long gone. Maybe only available in Amish societies.


I regret every single time I did the "right thing" with girls, my advice to younger guys is fuck intoxicated girls, pressure them to have sex with you, be consistent to the border of harassment, don't even ask them just start fucking them unless they tell you to stop, anything else is fucking retarded, you will get nothing good for not doing those things, and nothing bad will happen if you do them 99% of the time.

mrz wrote:
Peppers wrote:Western women have turned into animals because of feminist-imbued complete sexual freedom and a selfish disregard for others, and you have to be a cold animal male to compete now; muscles, tats, low-inhibition, aggressive, sports player, popular and rowdy with other males and a sexually charged Bull. Nice guys are full of regret by 25/30 max.

Gone are the days of the sweet, shy, innocent, introverted attractive female. Long, long gone. Maybe only available in Amish societies.


I regret every single time I did the "right thing" with girls, my advice to younger guys is fuck intoxicated girls, pressure them to have sex with you, be consistent to the border of harassment, don't even ask them just start fucking them unless they tell you to stop, anything else is fucking retarded, you will get nothing good for not doing those things, and nothing bad will happen if you do them 99% of the time.


therockclapping.gif

Yeah this thread is legit as fuck.
https://8chan.co/sluthate/ Come here where you aren't judged on the basis of username but the quality of yourshitpost

https://8chan.co/blackpill
https://8chan.co/whitenationalism/
http://8ch.net/mlmhate/

Image

Image

Peppers wrote:Western women have turned into animals because of feminist-imbued complete sexual freedom and a selfish disregard for others, and you have to be a cold animal male to compete now; muscles, tats, low-inhibition, aggressive, sports player, popular and rowdy with other males and a sexually charged Bull. Nice guys are full of regret by 25/30 max.

Gone are the days of the sweet, shy, innocent, introverted attractive female. Long, long gone. Maybe only available in Amish societies.


Sorry to burst your bubble, but around 16, the Amish have this rite of initiation ritual known as Rumspringa. Rumspringa is a period of time in which Amish teens get to engage in English culture and hard partying with tons of booze is encouraged. During this period of time, they tend to have a lot of wild sex. The point of Rumspringa is basically for these kids to get exposure to English culture and sow their wild oats. Following Rumspringa, they are asked if they want to commit to the Amish lifestyle.

You have to go to South America to find these chicks. Even there, while they might be technically virgins, many have had anal and oral sex before. That leaves you with parts of the middle east, I guess.

There are also extremist Christian groups in the States that have plenty of virginal women saving it for marriage. However, I don't think you'd be into that given your likely atheist convictions.

You're between a rock and a hard place, lol. Either go to the Middle East or accept Jesus H. Christ as your lord and savior.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

lol this is the same story im surrounded by but im not suffering too bad from it but i get to see just exactly what guys are getting action.

Having tattoos automatically gives you a pass to fuck as many women as you want. Make sure you have some neck tattoos as well, your job doesnt matter. I remember being with a tattoo guy from my course, he had started when he was 16, now 22 hes covered body neck arms everything. Random middle aged women would complement him on it down the street. Every stupid slut on our course would talk about it.

I also knew a private school girl, her parents must of paid 100s of thousands for her education all for her to be sleeping around with random black dudes and tattoo thugs. All of that for your little girl to be selling herself like that.

I honestly think theres a massive problem at home between parents and children in todays world. Too much exposure to the world, media, celebrities. The 1% life. Sure people have always been sluts but back in the day parents could teach their kid and control them easier than they can now.

But that, is exactly what young women are like. Just look like a low IQ thug and you will slay. Even twinkish punk faggots covered in tats are pulling these random hot punk girls
Image
Image

The legit truth is that most of those girls are average to ugly. No attractive female would ride the cock carrousel this much, because she has high standards.

Beautiful females get in a LTR with the most attractive male they see, because they KNOW they can get it.
HUMANS

Image

Disgusting. Participating in this behavior means you partially support the type of maladaptive/destructive tendencies that are foreshadow of the collapse.

SMWE wrote:The legit truth is that most of those girls are average to ugly. No attractive female would ride the cock carrousel this much, because she has high standards.

Beautiful females get in a LTR with the most attractive male they see, because they KNOW they can get it.


Good post, it's usually the girls in the 5-6 range who fuck around because they need to feel validated. Most 7+ girls already know they're the cream of the crop.

This is what happens to many men like this guy. They go to school get good grades pick a decent degree go to work and think that this will attract women following the rules but they have not caught up to the time. women do not give a damn about how smart you are or how much you earn women already earn enough money and gets most of these jobs. yes dad probably went on the same path and and found a wife with ease but in 2015 that doesn't cut it.

In 2015 genetic quality is the only thing that matters
Image

Funny how the more we progress, the more primitive we become.

she told me “Michael let me tell you something: not only am I going to have my cake eat it and eat it too. I’m going to have it with ice cream and sprinkles”


This is too perfect, women are natures ULTIMATE troll. I actually kinda respect the woman for saying that because she's being honest unlike the rest of them. And people still say that life is supposed to mean something and isn't just torment and suffering for vast amount of people, especially when an entire gender are all primitive sociopaths.

All of the girls laughed and smiled in agreement.


Image
Image

This is the longest post I've read and it's 10/10. Beautiful and brutal red pill.

He even said

As time went on I was labeled “husband material” by the girls on my campus. This phrase continued to plague me into my late 20’s. This label resulted in ZERO DATES all through college.


LTR material theory confirmed once again.

It hurt me to watch these girls go out of their way to pursue and spread their legs for complete losers. COMPLETE LOSERS. I’m talking: Hi I work in a carnival part time, I’m covered in tattoos, I have no job, I failed my minimum wage drug test and I’m in a band. These guys were losers. Some did not even go to the college! They would hop a bus stay with friends and get laid THAT NIGHT.

However party guys, flash in a pan athletes, loser guys in bands, wanna be DJ’s and self-professed “club promoters” – were ALWAYS getting these girls at their youngest hottest physical prime. Basically the more of a loser the guy was… the more these women would have sex with them. Hot sorority girls flocked to Football players like a butterfly’s on a beast. It didn’t even matter if the guy was black. College athletes did not even TRY to get laid.


FUCKING SLAYERS DETECTED. SLAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T
RSA


Image

. These girls were 18-24 years old. I asked them if they planned to get married. All seemed to say more or less – YES. I asked what their future husband would think about their behavior. I was immediately met with hostility. I was told the future husband would “never know” and “it’s none of his business”.

she told me “Michael let me tell you something: not only am I going to have my cake eat it and eat it too. I’m going to have it with ice cream and sprinkles


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Fuck this gay libtard earth, I hope they commit mass suicide when they hit the wall at 29 and realize they're not wanted by anybody. Shit like this makes me wish the west gets raped by ISIS and Sharia Law is emplaced so all these whores get raped or killed

I regret every single time I did the "right thing" with girls, my advice to younger guys is fuck intoxicated girls, pressure them to have sex with you, be consistent to the border of harassment, don't even ask them just start fucking them unless they tell you to stop, anything else is fucking retarded, you will get nothing good for not doing those things, and nothing bad will happen if you do them 99% of the time.


my advice to younger guys is to have weed with you all the time, girls will know you have weed and will do anything to get some, with alcohol they can say you raped them but with weed it will never happen

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 95 guests