eye width

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

what detrmines eye width?
doctors say that all human eyeballs have the same size, but why do some people have wide enlongated feline eyes, and some others have some small rat round eyes.
its not just the eyelid shape, they look like they have wider eyeball. if i stretch my eyelid corner, i see the red part, and its still narrower to a friend of mine who has wide eyes.
lookologists, explain in depth.
is there any surgery for this.

its between 30-31mm for every1. although jews do have beady eyes, theyre probably all on 30mm, dont know what affects it, probably just an ethnicity thing

orbital width is what affects how the eyes would look like

Thad Castle for example has very wide orbits.

Now look at this jew

Oh yea, say hello to every incels' nightmare

Last edited by CrunchTheySkullz on Sun May 17, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

orbital width is everything theory in the making!!!

I have chinky, thin feline eyes like Megan Fox in that picture.

Are there any cutting edge surgeries to extend the inner canthi? I want wolf eyes like Gandy.

PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice