Prototypical Slayers of All Races from my Uni

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've been lurking for a while, so I've decided to contribute. I go to a top 50 private uni, so the dumbest pure DOM guys don't go here, but you don't have to be aspie tier like the Ivies to get in. It would be interesting to see Ivy Slayers though.

Here are guys who slay, from mostly every major racial category. Thoughts? And how could they do in the real world

Not endorsing white is right mentality at all here, im ethnik myself but I benefit from being tall and having a decent body(that's improving), so that helps me. However, all the incels I know are ethnic, you just have to do a little more to slay if you're ethnic, you can't just be normal and expect pussy to stream in. It sucks, but you're bettering yourself in the long run, so its a positive in the end.

Also, none of these guys have high tier bodies. Its purely 1. facials 2. height 3. not being twink status or grossly overweight.

Some of the ways these girls are looking at the guys though... I want that

Another White Slayer-Image
Ethnic Crew
Fat White Women Love Me Crew

fixed your pics. (imgur is blocked)

Dutch wrote:fixed your pics. (imgur is blocked)

Thanks, noob mistake lol

Youllnevermakeit wrote:Where are the slayers? They look like average college guys.

The average college guys wished they looked this good. I can post some if you want

Slayers of the bottom of the barrel and future frustrated workcels.

Only guy who has a chance is guy #1 being white and even then... he looks like he comes from working class scum so he will probably face the same fate.
------- WASP OR DEATH -------
Zeitgeist wrote:Top tier looks, brains, and lineage. The WASPs that settled America a few hundred years ago are today's bourgeoisie. They run America and America runs the world. They own the land and the business and live on passive income, while you (the proletariat) slave away in their factories and offices.

collegecel wrote:With that name Spiegel, I thought for sure he was Jewish, and being in the tech industry... But he's actually a WASP.

Zeitgeist wrote:He should be a the new sluthate icon. While he may not be the typical slayer. I think we may have been WAYYY off with our chad hate mentality. Just lmfao at bashing on some workcel ex athletes who have a slightly easier time getting low class pussy.

Spiegel gets to enjoy being a billionaire from the start of his PRIME! Not only that he is decent looking and tall. He can pump and dump high class pussy like T Swift for a few months and not even care.

------- WASP OR DEATH -------

Zeitgeist wrote:Slayers of the bottom of the barrel and future frustrated workcels.

Only guy who has a chance is guy #1 being white and even then... he looks like he comes from working class scum so he will probably face the same fate.

most of these guys are upper middle or upper, i think they'll just be fine. They will workcel, but they'll be living better lives than 90 percent of the population, marry some trophy wife

collegecel wrote:
Zeitgeist wrote:Slayers of the bottom of the barrel and future frustrated workcels.

most of these guys are upper middle or upper, i think they'll just be fine. They will workcel, but they'll be living better lives than 90 percent of the population, marry some trophy wife

They will live a miserable life. Trust me on this. It's even worse for guys like this to adapt because their youth was just sooo fucking awesome.

Zeitgeist wrote:
collegecel wrote:

They will live a miserable life. Trust me on this. It's even worse for guys like this to adapt because their youth was just sooo fucking awesome.

possibly. Even I know I'm gonna miss college, and Im far from a slayer.

collegecel wrote:
Zeitgeist wrote:

possibly. Even I know I'm gonna miss college, and Im far from a slayer.

You may be fine. The comedown is what kills you. Are you smart or WASPy, even a swarthy WASP counts.

As Ive said, this is how the "actual" slayers look. These guys would get all kinds of fucked up ratings here - "LOL at his BF, 5/10 at most) etc etc, however IRL the slayers are usually 6s with big social circle, extroverted personalities etc. No fucking male models, guys who look that good are super rare.

this one i don't beleef. maybe he's running gay bff game.

Samsung wrote:As Ive said, this is how the "actual" slayers look. These guys would get all kinds of fucked up ratings here - "LOL at his BF, 5/10 at most) etc etc, however IRL the slayers are usually 6s with big social circle, extroverted personalities etc. No fucking male models, guys who look that good are super rare.

Because these aren't real SLAYERS. They are above average, social, working class scum, enjoying four years of socialite life before workcel to death.

Samsung wrote:As Ive said, this is how the "actual" slayers look. These guys would get all kinds of fucked up ratings here - "LOL at his BF, 5/10 at most) etc etc, however IRL the slayers are usually 6s with big social circle, extroverted personalities etc. No fucking male models, guys who look that good are super rare.

I was just going to post something like that. Male Model types are extremely rare, I can count like 2-3 that I know of a school of about 8,000.

supmayne wrote:

this one i don't beleef. maybe he's running gay bff game.

No he's just outgoing as fuk, breaks the asian stereotypes. He slays more 95 percent of asians I know. Most are either introverted nerds, or only hang out in the asian circles

I can definitely see the first four guys being slayers or semi slayers

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice