The "Rate Me" section is flawed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Emil King wrote:Miscers fucking RUINED this place.
None of these idiots have an understanding of aesthetics at all. All they do is obsess over overly masculine ugly hairy bears and babble on about FWHR.

Lol at blaming the miscers, that's a different problem that needs to be sorted out later on.
And pretty boy easily wasps can slay, you guys can't because both you and that model are just ugly, stunted twinks.
Youre confusing pretty boys with girly/lesbian looking guys.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

Yeah you basically said what I've been thinking.

Niggas be like HURR DURR ORBITALS MAXILLA and completely disregard proportions and how things fit together.

Everything the RSA crew says is supported by science you dumb fucks. Go read any article about women's sexual behavior, especially during times of ovulation. Dimorphism is key along with facial symmetry. Enough with the bullshit; this is proven and all this other shit is coping, including Emil spam which is retarded since he's ethnic which ruins it anyway. Masthetic pretty boyos are the kings, and that's not up for debate. Please go read a fucking journal article instead of jerking off about forward growth.

From my observations, the admin has no clue on how to rate and he is jelly as funk!
He rates subhuman assians above goodlooking guys like brio and he reasons with invented shit like lateral rims and harmony. His only criteria is "lateral rims" and that is the end of it, but the guy can't even explain what that is. Lol at rating animus above brio and that velmont guy a 6,5 (and animus a 7) lol at rating lequack and blabla as 6s. You are legit buthurt.

Are you asian admin?

also: big lol at rating severe retard si high. He is no more than a 6.
Everytime Fido Dido posts incels be like: LEGIT!
So subscribe to my threads
Follow my posts
Check out how I spitt!

Artist, sculptor, looksologist, truth seeker, poet and a free man. Boom!

Somebody just tell me what to believe already
SIGNATURE

Emil King wrote:Facial harmony is freaking HUGE

A lot of people would rate this guy as fucking incel on sluthate, due to bug eyes, but they don't realize he has incredible facial harmony.

Looks high class as fuck.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
DiamondInTheRough wrote:Everything the RSA crew says is supported by science you dumb fucks. Go read any article about women's sexual behavior, especially during times of ovulation. Dimorphism is key along with facial symmetry. Enough with the bullshit; this is proven and all this other shit is coping, including Emil spam which is retarded since he's ethnic which ruins it anyway. Masthetic pretty boyos are the kings, and that's not up for debate. Please go read a fucking journal article instead of jerking off about forward growth.

I've read them, but there isn't enough evidence that facial masculinity is important as other factors like complexion, forward growth, etc. w/Facial_masculinity

Facial masculinity doesn't matter, but bodily masculinity certainly does.

It's:

facial aesthetics > bodily masculinity >>> facial masculinity

OR

facial aesthetics > height > muscles >> facial masculinity

You obviously don't understand what is masculinity at all. You have no fucking clue.

How many times do I have to quote this:

HansonMMMbop wrote:Masculinity is facial bone mass, protruding glabella, wide intergonial distance, protruding jaws, wide ribcage and strong deltoids

No one cares whether you label someone a prettyboy or not, you can't slay if you don't have above average testosterone levels and a good T:E ratio. Testosterone levels have quite immediate effects on facial fat distribution, soft tissue and muscle. and even your smell..

Just be high t, the rest is just filler discussion
T
RSA

zeus wrote:best way to rate someone is this way:

height
facial flaws
skin
features

someone who doesnt have any flaws, is 6'1+, clear skin and one strikin feature is a 7
all that and 2 striking features 8/10
9's should be almost perfect

what if the guy is 6''1 in basically any shoe/footwear and has all the aforementioned traits-- is he still 7?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice