The "Rate Me" section is flawed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



masculinity theory is the only legit way to rate faces along with forward growth, everything else has no evidence and is bro science. this is because its possible to scientifically measure how masculine a face is, and how much forward growth there is. 'facial harmony' on the other hand, came out of some1s ass.
Image

3D Face Analysis wrote:
fuckthat wrote:he also has faggy lips, a puny skull, faggy hair, disgusting pale skin, a meaty unaesthetic philtrum, a short chin, pencil neck and bird bones throughout his body. I mean FOR FUCK SAKE this guy looks like he's just returned from a concentration camp


Back in the old days of PuaHate, its members stated that short chins are the aesthetic ideal. They actually condemned long chins. Yatterman was a big proponent.

Somewhere around 2014, PuaHate turned 180 degrees around and its members begun idealizing long chins instead of short chins.

Thick lips are still being condemned by the majority here as too feminine.

If you look at ratemyface.com and view the top 100 rated men, a lot of them have pale skin and even look nerdy (with glasses), etc.


You're totally right bro. This is the ideal male look in 2015.

Image

Image

Women with wide hips and estrogenic faces will DEFINITELY be attracted to this boy.
Image



3D Face Analysis wrote:Legit.

His cheekbones and maxilla are very forward:

Image

See how his cheekbone area is brighter. It's due to forward cheekbone growth. Also you can tell that the cheekbones are high (not low) because the brightness does not fade near his eyes.

Also you can tell that his maxilla is forward due to how the nose sits. In retruded maxillas, the area laterally adjacent to the base of the nose would indent inward and create a shadow, darkening the area. His does not (except for slight nasolabial fold darkness), suggesting that his maxilla isn't retruded.




yep. and on sluthate changing from thinking longer chins were superior to shorter chins, was from me introducing prenatal t theory, which showed taler lower thirds to be more masculine, then showed photos and it became obvious which was more macho.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Yea I have his pics, as well as the pics of his alleged Goddess looking JB girlfriend. lol at her being even attractive. Straight out white plain jean, a 5/10 and I am being generous here.


She was way out of his league, imo. He was doing well for himself and has to be kinda popular at school or something.


I'm pretty sure Emil king has strong social media status on instagram if i recall correctly. But being a twink is definitely not a deal breaker for a lot of girls iin high school. They love good style and crazy hair.

Our admin is so brilliant.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image



12345678 wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
She was way out of his league, imo. He was doing well for himself and has to be kinda popular at school or something.


I'm pretty sure Emil king has strong social media status on instagram if i recall correctly. But being a twink is definitely not a deal breaker for a lot of girls iin high school. They love good style and crazy hair.


His hair isn't crazy. It's straight up Wack. Social media presence doesn't matter. I have a feeling he's just a cool kid.

PCT is SHIT wrote:masculinity theory is the only legit way to rate faces along with forward growth, everything else has no evidence and is bro science. this is because its possible to scientifically measure how masculine a face is, and how much forward growth there is. 'facial harmony' on the other hand, came out of some1s ass.


Is this face masculine?

Image
Image
Image
Image
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires


Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking


Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL


Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!


vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.



geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.


Image

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:masculinity theory is the only legit way to rate faces along with forward growth, everything else has no evidence and is bro science. this is because its possible to scientifically measure how masculine a face is, and how much forward growth there is. 'facial harmony' on the other hand, came out of some1s ass.


Is this face masculine?

Image
Image
Image
Image



no, but for an asian it is above average masculinity

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:masculinity theory is the only legit way to rate faces along with forward growth, everything else has no evidence and is bro science. this is because its possible to scientifically measure how masculine a face is, and how much forward growth there is. 'facial harmony' on the other hand, came out of some1s ass.


Is this face masculine?

Image
Image
Image
Image



no, but for an asian it is above average masculinity

PCT is SHIT wrote:
no, but for an asian it is above average masculinity



Image

Copecels on this forum are just hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:
no, but for an asian it is above average masculinity



Image

Copecels on this forum are just hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



in the west tht guy is average masculinity, ur the 1 coping not me

PCT is SHIT wrote:[
in the west tht guy is average masculinity, ur the 1 coping not me

Image


How often do you see a guy like this boyo?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Image

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:[
in the west tht guy is average masculinity, ur the 1 coping not me

Image


How often do you see a guy like this boyo?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Image

In every Jackie Chan movie ever. He's always the bad guy. :(
Image
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:[
in the west tht guy is average masculinity, ur the 1 coping not me

Image


How often do you see a guy like this boyo?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Image



im not gunna bother with u cus uve already made ur mind up, but that asian u posted is average masculinity only (in west, in asia yh hes masculine but theyre all asexual twinks over there.)

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:
no, but for an asian it is above average masculinity



Image

Copecels on this forum are just hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Just needs a lower + more prominent browridge, although that's something that's VERY rarely found on full east asians

Miscers fucking RUINED this place.
None of these idiots have an understanding of aesthetics at all. All they do is obsess over overly masculine ugly hairy bears and babble on about FWHR.
Image

Emil King wrote:Miscers fucking RUINED this place.
None of these idiots have an understanding of aesthetics at all. All they do is obsess over overly masculine ugly hairy bears and babble on about FWHR.


No you're just a closet homosexual handbag twink that idolizes ridiculous looking boys. Get a fucking grip of yourself bro. It's about looking MASCTHETIC. None of the guys you idolize look mascthetic, though Lachowski looks pretty good.

Emil King wrote:Facial harmony is freaking HUGE

A lot of people would rate this guy as fucking incel on sluthate, due to bug eyes, but they don't realize he has incredible facial harmony.

Image
Image


Just LOl, wtf is that thing. Fucking gross.

I too was fooled by this site, what you guys like changes all the time. You might realize the truth is obscure and you should abandon what you thought you knew to progress. What the admin is arguing here is more stable and proven than what the majority believed. Women and humans in general are attracted to humans who lack flaws. Forward growth is simply good because it indicates good health, downward growth indicates poor development (most modern humans) and horizontal growth (fwhr, masculinity, phenotype & bony protrusions...) isn't a factor. Only when you have had a forward face all your life will you instantly realize this truth - nothing else said before has rang true to me as much as this. Admin is not a troll at all, listen to him, he's done the work for you and has the answers, he doesn't even profit from this site. I suspect most don't believe him because you're going by what you want to think, what you've already established to be true.

Health is undeniably the only factor in attractiveness, attractiveness is just a symptom of being healthy.

look at Nick Jonas compared to his brothers. nick is the "hot" one and the leader, his voice is better because his nasal cavities aren't as flawed. Joe and Kevin suffered slightly more vertical growth than Nick and are stuck with subpar girls while Nick has the hottest girlfriend by far, and is more popular among fans. Those top rated guys on that site, though it took me a long time to finally see it, are incredibly attractive - that's an understatement, they have insanely good faces for modern humans. This is why I put down Lachowski or Ronaldo and whoever else you guys idolize on here, there are random guys in the world who are living normal lives who are better looking than famous idols.

No haircut, style, race or body type will diminish your homo sapien value, no words you say matter to a sexual female. It's plain to see women are unlike men, they're attracted to masculine, feminine and inbetween. How healthy a guys face looks is all women see. Guys cannot see this because they're not gay yet they idolize the most masculine men thinking "this is a superior specimen and I should be more like him" - this is natural, It's how the concept of masculinity trickled down into every cultures dogmas. Women are inclined to search for a lack of vertical growth in male. Men are more inclined to value women by their bodies than their faces.

Trust me, I've seen a lot of faces and perfect guys can be fat, bald, skinny, short... But they'll succeed for being unaltered from the ideal. Humans see alterations as deformities. Alterations are happening in recent history only due to poor health among modern humans, and it gets much worse in each generation.

When you alter what's worked for all of history, you get this site and "incel" kind.

Emil King wrote:Miscers fucking RUINED this place.
None of these idiots have an understanding of aesthetics at all. All they do is obsess over overly masculine ugly hairy bears and babble on about FWHR.


You and your fucking gay fashion designer thoughts. It's all about Raw Sex Appeal, nobody gives a fuck about those asexual pussy drying cucks you love to post. And who the fuck said masculinity = ugly hairy bears? Just lol at dat insane cope.

This is masculinity:

Image
Image
Image
Image


Time to visit Dugan.
T
RSA


Image

LarryBird wrote:
I like to suck big Prenatal cock and spam my broscience bullshit. WAWAWAWAWA



Image

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
LarryBird wrote:
I like to suck big Prenatal cock and spam my broscience bullshit. WAWAWAWAWA



Image

Image

fuckthat wrote:
Emil King wrote:Miscers fucking RUINED this place.
None of these idiots have an understanding of aesthetics at all. All they do is obsess over overly masculine ugly hairy bears and babble on about FWHR.


No you're just a closet homosexual handbag twink that idolizes ridiculous looking boys. Get a fucking grip of yourself bro. It's about looking MASCTHETIC. None of the guys you idolize look mascthetic, though Lachowski looks pretty good.


Legit.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Emil King wrote:Facial harmony is freaking HUGE

A lot of people would rate this guy as fucking incel on sluthate, due to bug eyes, but they don't realize he has incredible facial harmony.

Image


He looks like you and you look like shit.


Legit.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
He looks like you and you look like shit.

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
LOL at this bug eyed emil king. He's literally doing the copeceling of the highest order right now. The guy who looks like you would get slain by hyper-masculine gay bears, and the same will happen to you in the future when you accept your imminent fate.


Legit.































Image

Maxzilla wrote:Holy shit ratemyface.com is ridiculous, if those are the top men then il put my hands up and say I have no idea what women find attractive

Id' say you be rated low tbh, too much asymmetries, nose literally looked like it had a hard argument with you boo.
Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 92 guests