The "Rate Me" section is flawed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Yeah, but you famously rated Animus 7/10.

best way to rate someone is this way:

height
facial flaws
skin
features

someone who doesnt have any flaws, is 6'1+, clear skin and one strikin feature is a 7
all that and 2 striking features 8/10
9's should be almost perfect

Legit, it doesn't add up a site which is focused on icels having what seems a majority of 7's

zeus wrote:best way to rate someone is this way:

height
facial flaws
skin
features

someone who doesnt have any flaws, is 6'1+, clear skin and one strikin feature is a 7

thats false too

fuckthat wrote:
zeus wrote:best way to rate someone is this way:

height
facial flaws
skin
features

thats false too

no its not

zeus wrote:
fuckthat wrote:
thats false too

no its not

You could be 6'1, clear skin and have a "striking feature" yet be balding, asymmetrical and have a narrow IPD. One small flaw can destroy a face.

edit: nvm I read your post wrong, my apologies I went full retard

just LOL at me not even reading what you said properly

just LOL

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Facial dimorphism (i.e. facial masculinity) is overemphasized. Males prefer dimorphic female faces but they project that preference onto females and think that females prefer dimorphic male faces to the same extent as well.

For the male face of beauty, women drew a more feminine face than men – women rate a softer jaw-line, slimmer face, fuller lips and clean-shaven look as the most attractive, compared to the more masculine appearance that is considered the most attractive by men.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-some-of-the-most-bizarre-bylaws-in-britain--gJFwH3jo0x

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11502572/Are-these-the-most-beautiful-faces-in-the-world.html

^ forget these sites.

a jaw isnt even mentioned there. SH is lightyears away from them.
just lol @oval. they dont know what a compact midface is etc

3D Face Analysis wrote:A lot of members here bash men for not being masculine enough and will often spout pseudoscientific theories like "prenatal testosterone" (e.g., viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87881).

The influx of miscers is what contributes to this.

What the fuck does prenatal T has to do with the misc, you copecel? Please don't tell me you think prenatal T is a internet thing. Prenatal T is legit and it's confirmed. Learn your place as a Gay Faced Twink like I did and stop coping. The best fighters in the world are high prenatal T and strictly ONS/STR material are high T Raw Sex Appeal Slayers. Cope some more. Do you even know what RSA means?

Time to visit Dugan

Time to visit Ronaldo

Time to visit Syrian Slayer

All of them high prenatal T.

Amen.

And this is coming from a low prenatal T Gay Faced Twink who's redpilled about the fact his chances of slaying are literally 0. This admin is either bluepilled or hardcore copecel. We will Never Forget you rated Animus 7/10.
T
RSA

Yeah facial harmony is everything

You can't pinpoint what makes someone good looking, beauty is still a mystery

You have to bring everything into account. No single good feature can make someone. Either have superman's facial bones or DEATH

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Facial harmony is freaking HUGE

A lot of people would rate this guy as fucking incel on sluthate, due to bug eyes, but they don't realize he has incredible facial harmony.

Emil King wrote:Facial harmony is freaking HUGE

A lot of people would rate this guy as fucking incel on sluthate, due to bug eyes, but they don't realize he has incredible facial harmony.

He looks like you and you look like shit.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
LOL at this bug eyed emil king. He's literally doing the copeceling of the highest order right now. The guy who looks like you would get slain by hyper-masculine gay bears, and the same will happen to you in the future when you accept your imminent fate.
Last edited by CrunchTheySkullz on Sun May 17, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
LOL at this bug eyeed emil king. He's literally doing the copeceling of the highest order rate now. The guy who looks like you would get slain by masculine gay bears, and the same will happen to you in the future when you accept your iminent fate.

He's some little high school kid with final fantasy hair.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
LOL at this bug eyeed emil king. He's literally doing the copeceling of the highest order rate now. The guy who looks like you would get slain by masculine gay bears, and the same will happen to you in the future when you accept your iminent fate.

Yea I have his pics, as well as the pics of his alleged Goddess looking JB girlfriend. lol at her being even attractive. Straight out white plain jean, a 5/10 and I am being generous here.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Yup. Emil the king of copeceling.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

Yea I have his pics, as well as the pics of his alleged Goddess looking JB girlfriend. lol at her being even attractive. Straight out white plain jean, a 5/10 and I am being generous here.

She was way out of his league, imo. He was doing well for himself and has to be kinda popular at school or something.

Oh no you didn't, you just did not. This is just fucking nasty, truly disgusting cope right there. Dugan have mercy.

A pussy drying gay face is a pussy drying gay face. No fucking "facial harmony" can save a gay face.

Too many gay faced twinks at the forum now, u seriously do believe women get wet for round low T beta features? You must be out of your mind :lol:

Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

Samsung wrote:Too many gay faced twinks at the forum now, u seriously do believe women get wet for round low T beta features? You must be out of your mind :lol:

fat chicks and plain janes would get gushing wet for the guy he posted, but chicks with round asses and nice hips? lol no way.

3D Face Analysis wrote:

Legit. He has insane cheekbones.

He has upper eyelid exposure but sluthaters are too focused on that. They would denounce upper eyelid exposure as "bug eyes" despite having little or nothing to do with bone structure.

You know this place is a shithole when one of its own admins is a troll. Just fucking LOL @ "he has upper eyelid exposure but sluthaters are too focused on that"

he also has faggy lips, a puny skull, faggy hair, disgusting pale skin, a meaty unaesthetic philtrum, a short chin, pencil neck and bird bones throughout his body. I mean FOR FUCK SAKE this guy looks like he's just returned from a concentration camp

just look at him

Looks like a girl here

concentration camp victim here

he is FUCKED. He has 1/10 SMV.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice