This is the biggest slayer in my high school

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

offthewall wrote:
fuckthat wrote:Dat forehead, dat skin, dat hair

He looks normal there imo, good and all but nothing incredible. He'd get 'omg jawline' comments but his harmony doesn't look that good.

Looks like Iceman with a shit gonial angle.

He will age even better...his lower third will keep on improving and will be a god at 22.

Holy shit was reading throught he comments and these jbs were in discussion about his looks, properly dissecting his facial structure. They were in agreement that his jawline is 'fleeky' but without sunglasses they weren't really feeling it

Seems to be prevailing theme, I just randomly then clicked into this picture, read the last comment

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/deta ... 1578628323

Regardless he is living the dream as a rich white guy with great hair and tan in Cali

offthewall wrote:

Regardless he is living the dream as a rich white guy with great hair and tan in Cali

Lol, serves him right. If you follow his transformation video closely it becomes obvious that he got his ears pinned back. So on top of being ugly, he's also a fraud. Yet he acts like he's gods gift to the world. What a miserable freak. I can't wait till someone that looks like this walks into the room and AMOGs the shit out of his ass.

AmberEyes wrote:
offthewall wrote:

Lol, serves him right. If you follow his transformation video closely it becomes obvious that he got his ears pinned back. So on top of being ugly, he's also a fraud. Yet he acts like he's gods gift to the world. What a miserable freak. I can't wait till someone that looks like this walks into the room and AMOGs the shit out of his ass.

LOL, speaking of shit-tier gonial angles...

op135 wrote:
AmberEyes wrote:

LOL, speaking of shit-tier gonial angles...

Theres always that dumbfuck who isolates individual features....

Virgin Radio Lebanon just posted his picture agaain, the amount of negative comments he is getting

'ewwwwwwwwww looks like the mask'

'except he's not handsome'

'disgusting'

offthewall wrote:Virgin Radio Lebanon just posted his picture agaain, the amount of negative comments he is getting

'ewwwwwwwwww looks like the mask'

'except he's not handsome'

'disgusting'

LOL at the mask comparison. And they even posted a good picture of him. Someone needs to make this faggot aware of how fucking weird looking he is.

If height is 6'0"+, then I would rate 8.5/10.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice