This is the biggest slayer in my high school

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



He only really looks INCREDIBLE in the car, still mindblown by his complexion. His face looks a little weird in the others.

Everyone here should be improving their shoulder to waist ratio, their neck AND their skin. Shoulders, neck and skin alone can boost you 1.5 points. Picture yourself with that skin for a moment.
Image

Damn the dude looks like a male model, a step above even. He is a true slayer, us incels don't even compare.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?



Bojack wrote:Damn the dude looks like a male model, a step above even. He is a true slayer, us incels don't even compare.


He reminds me of like a pretty boy modern roided James Dean(from the side)

fuckthat wrote:Dat forehead, dat skin, dat hair

Image


He looks normal there imo, good and all but nothing incredible. He'd get 'omg jawline' comments but his harmony doesn't look that good.

God i really hate these self absorbed pretty boys that jusy take tons of narcissistic selfies to post online

makes me so angry!



offthewall wrote:
Bojack wrote:Damn the dude looks like a male model, a step above even. He is a true slayer, us incels don't even compare.


He reminds me of like a pretty boy modern roided James Dean(from the side)


This guy looks like a sterotypical nordic god. It's like if you looked up a picture of Thor or Apollo you would see a pic of this guy. While I admit he's not EXTRAORDINARY by any means. He is HIGH UP on every stat. His maxilla is good, good hair, buff body, slayer eyes, tall, good dress sense. Fuck it's like nature created to enrage me, I hope I never meet this man I might go ER on him.

Bojack wrote:
offthewall wrote:
He reminds me of like a pretty boy modern roided James Dean(from the side)


This guy looks like a sterotypical nordic god. It's like if you looked up a picture of Thor or Apollo you would see a pic of this guy. While I admit he's not EXTRAORDINARY by any means. He is HIGH UP on every stat. His maxilla is good, good hair, buff body, slayer eyes, tall, good dress sense. Fuck it's like nature created to enrage me, I hope I never meet this man I might go ER on him.


In the car he is literally like a different species. Its like the height of human facial development.

offthewall wrote:
Bojack wrote:
This guy looks like a sterotypical nordic god. It's like if you looked up a picture of Thor or Apollo you would see a pic of this guy. While I admit he's not EXTRAORDINARY by any means. He is HIGH UP on every stat. His maxilla is good, good hair, buff body, slayer eyes, tall, good dress sense. Fuck it's like nature created to enrage me, I hope I never meet this man I might go ER on him.


In the car he is literally like a different species. Its like the height of human facial development.


I refuse to believe he is that way naturally. He must have had some kind of plastic surgery!

geneticdetermination wrote:https://twitter.com/imnategarner

he's a mm.

op frauding.


ROFLMAO

Look how much joy for life he has, it radiates of of him.


blob:https%3A//vine.co/8c9fd1dd-77cd-41aa-831c-b2d3deb599f1

I don't know how to embed it, anyway, holy shit look at his junior year picture, he was a legit incel.

I still maintain he looks quite strange(in video anyway) probably better irl where his face doesnt seem so pronounced.

Partimemodel wrote:He's gotten so famous just because of his face
http://imgur.com/tCKf0gn
http://imgur.com/XRhVlDV
http://imgur.com/lkEYBY5

He use to be such an incel
https://instagram.com/p/0UyJPcs_I9/


Thus is the fate of many WASPs. This is a prime example of an actual slayer and for that I thank you. So many slightly above average ethnics get posted on here because some guys think having a high lay count makes you a slayer.

That is cope because almost any averageCel could looks max and numbers game

True slayers are WASPs with perfect facial and body development due to richer families and better nutrition on top of their superior genes. Don't be mistaken by their youth! They develop later than ethnic trash and age much better.

Efnics have about 7 years of their prime and then they become agecel in the eyes of women. WASP like this guy slay into their late 50s due to the amount of POWER they gain from their superior connections and minds. Not only this but they are the only phenotype encompassing the classically handsome look. They are every girl's type. If a girl refuses this... remember girls cope too. much. much more
------- WASP OR DEATH -------
Zeitgeist wrote:Top tier looks, brains, and lineage. The WASPs that settled America a few hundred years ago are today's bourgeoisie. They run America and America runs the world. They own the land and the business and live on passive income, while you (the proletariat) slave away in their factories and offices.

collegecel wrote:With that name Spiegel, I thought for sure he was Jewish, and being in the tech industry... But he's actually a WASP.

Zeitgeist wrote:He should be a the new sluthate icon. While he may not be the typical slayer. I think we may have been WAYYY off with our chad hate mentality. Just lmfao at bashing on some workcel ex athletes who have a slightly easier time getting low class pussy.

Spiegel gets to enjoy being a billionaire from the start of his PRIME! Not only that he is decent looking and tall. He can pump and dump high class pussy like T Swift for a few months and not even care.

------- WASP OR DEATH -------

Zeitgeist wrote:
Partimemodel wrote:He's gotten so famous just because of his face
http://imgur.com/tCKf0gn
http://imgur.com/XRhVlDV
http://imgur.com/lkEYBY5

He use to be such an incel
https://instagram.com/p/0UyJPcs_I9/


Thus is the fate of many WASPs. This is a prime example of an actual slayer and for that I thank you. So many slightly above average ethnics get posted on here because some guys think having a high lay count makes you a slayer.

That is cope because almost any averageCel could looks max and numbers game

True slayers are WASPs with perfect facial and body development due to richer families and better nutrition on top of their superior genes. Don't be mistaken by their youth! They develop later than ethnic trash and age much better.

Efnics have about 7 years of their prime and then they become agecel in the eyes of women. WASP like this guy slay into their late 50s due to the amount of POWER they gain from their superior connections and minds. Not only this but they are the only phenotype encompassing the classically handsome look. They are every girl's type. If a girl refuses this... remember girls cope too. much. much more


Noticed this aswell. For ethnics Its over after like 20. White guys (who are good looking to begin with) tend to peak much much later.

How did he turn from narrowjawcel to widejawslayer?

Samsung wrote:
Zeitgeist wrote:
Thus is the fate of many WASPs. This is a prime example of an actual slayer and for that I thank you. So many slightly above average ethnics get posted on here because some guys think having a high lay count makes you a slayer.

That is cope because almost any averageCel could looks max and numbers game

True slayers are WASPs with perfect facial and body development due to richer families and better nutrition on top of their superior genes. Don't be mistaken by their youth! They develop later than ethnic trash and age much better.

Efnics have about 7 years of their prime and then they become agecel in the eyes of women. WASP like this guy slay into their late 50s due to the amount of POWER they gain from their superior connections and minds. Not only this but they are the only phenotype encompassing the classically handsome look. They are every girl's type. If a girl refuses this... remember girls cope too. much. much more


Noticed this aswell. For ethnics Its over after like 20. White guys (who are good looking to begin with) tend to peak much much later.


Another swallower of the WASPill. Oldcel only applies to non WASP.

he is still getting better looking he looks legit 3 points higehr on his last 3 ig posts than his first 3

Oh my GOD. Is he a legit MM yet? He must model, but not at the big time level yet. He'll be there soon.
Image

give his facebook id , let me stalk him and learn his aesthetics :D

I remember watching a documentary about James Dean and it mentioned how when he pulled up at a diner or something, everyone would turn around and look, his looks were captivating. This kind of reminds me of this guy, their looks are so striking. TBH I think someone like george clooney is a better looking guy than this mm but Clooney wouldn't turn the heads this guy would without fame.

He probably was breastfed. There's no other way you can grow such a good mandibula.

Why are you people worshipping this ugly faggot? He's all hair and Instagram angles, he probably looks like fucking shit in real life.

Image

Just LOL if you think that mutant is attractive. This is what's attractive.

Image
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:
AmberEyes wrote:Why are you people worshipping this ugly faggot? He's all hair and Instagram angles, he probably looks like fucking shit in real life.

Image

Just LOL if you think that mutant is attractive. This is what's attractive.

Image


I agree with you. I was looking through his instagram and it looks like he's using angles. I revise my rating to 6.5


Finally some sense. Asexual teenage girls love these kinds of guys because they're dumb and will fall in love with anything with a jawline. I expected better from you seasoned "aesthetics experts" but I guess I was wrong.

He would massively benefit from steroids + masseter training. He has such a narrow jaw.
Image

Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 97 guests