This is the biggest slayer in my high school

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone

His profile kinda gives me a brad pitt vibe

This guy is famous on Twitter and Instagram. His name is Nate Garner or something like that.

He's most likely not at OP's high school. Especially considering he's over the age of 18.

I went to a few parties that he was in and let me tell you all the pretty boy and jocks (I'm one of them) didn't even come close to him all the girls were over him or talking/looking about him

Partimemodel wrote:I went to a few parties that he was in and let me tell you all the pretty boy and jocks (I'm one of them) didn't even come close to him all the girls were over him or talking/looking about him

Though, I don't think hes fits in any bill of the prettyboys or the esp. jocks.
This kids prenatal T is just dog shit and is running hypertrophy game with roids. The only thing that looks different in the before and after is the skin tone, and muscle hypertrophy, his skull still looks the same in every aspect.
The average pretty boy or esp jock looks 100x better than him.
Last edited by CrunchTheySkullz on Fri May 15, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

He's Insta famous, fuck he's hot as hell....and just when I thought I couldn't get more subhuman. I feel embarrassed now because I put a transformation pic up on instagram and basically I just went from a potato to a thinner faced twink potato. This guy fuck.

fuckthat wrote:Dat forehead, dat skin, dat hair

That's exactly what I noticed in that pic, too. NW0, flat forehead, godly colouring.

Meanwhile I have shit coloring, a disgusting convex forehead, and heavy Norwooding. Fucking lol

DiamondInTheRough wrote:
fuckthat wrote:Dat forehead, dat skin, dat hair

That's exactly what I noticed in that pic, too. NW0, flat forehead, godly colouring.

Meanwhile I have shit coloring, a disgusting convex forehead, and heavy Norwooding. Fucking lol

This guy is probably a 9 can we agree? God the gap between a 9 and even an 8 is so fucking big although for slaying it hardly matters.

I'm going through his comments and expecting it to be a lot of 14 year old fatties but no its 15 year old wasp jb.

Its not fair, its not fair!

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Partimemodel wrote:I went to a few parties that he was in and let me tell you all the pretty boy and jocks (I'm one of them) didn't even come close to him all the girls were over him or talking/looking about him

Though, I don't think hes fits in any bill of the prettyboys or the esp. jocks.
This kids prenatal T is just dog shit and is running hypertrophy game with roids. The only thing that looks different in the before and after is the skin tone, and muscle hypertrophy, his skull still looks the same in every aspect.
The average pretty boy or esp jock looks 100x better than him.

Legit, this guy is a weak 5/10. Just [email protected] his prenatal testosterone!!

how did his jaw grow so much was that from h

is this proof that rich parents who care enough to put you on HGH can legit give you life?

Jeff Seid confirmed slayer
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

sugarush wrote:how does one even get that complexion

idk but its god tier

imagine if we all had skin like that

+1 to looks
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

offthewall wrote:He's Insta famous, fuck he's hot as hell....and just when I thought I couldn't get more subhuman. I feel embarrassed now because I put a transformation pic up on instagram and basically I just went from a potato to a thinner faced twink potato. This guy fuck.

Your transformation pic was pretty good

Holy siht, didn't see that oblique pic. He's pretty much got the only type of forehead that can pull off that hair, ever.

Looks like chin implant and jaw implant
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice