If your still deluded, get in here.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

beetlejuice wrote:
YogaPants wrote:
Out of the members? None of the pics I've seen appeal to me
If we're just talking about pics posted then it would have to be that eagles player :D

least youre willing to hook up with a brotha', thought you was a racist before.


I ain't racist, a hot guy is hot no matter what his race is
Image



You're a copecel with NCT.

The most important is that BROWS must be positively tilted. Sockets can be neutral.

u0d3Yfoh.jpg
u0d3Yfoh.jpg (85.55 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Demgainz wrote:You're a copecel with NCT.

The most important is that BROWS must be positively tilted. Sockets can be neutral.

u0d3Yfoh.jpg

What happened here? Are they the same dudes? I'm confused, brotha'.
Image

Demgainz wrote:You're a copecel with NCT.

The most important is that BROWS must be positively tilted. Sockets can be neutral.

u0d3Yfoh.jpg



lets not get into this whole copecel thing, cus i could say the same back to you and neither have any evidence. will you admit, that more masculine men have less positively tilted 'hunter' brows? im not saying masculine men have higher glabella, just lower outer brows.
Image



PCT is SHIT wrote:
Demgainz wrote:You're a copecel with NCT.

The most important is that BROWS must be positively tilted. Sockets can be neutral.

u0d3Yfoh.jpg



lets not get into this whole copecel thing, cus i could say the same back to you and neither have any evidence. will you admit, that more masculine men have less positively tilted 'hunter' brows? im not saying masculine men have higher glabella, just lower outer brows.


All bro science. Prenatal t doesn't matter it's all genetics

djfranktank wrote:projection


what is? and dont respond with 1 word, expand on ur theory.



no response from djfranktank with his claims of projection, and no response from DemGains about outer brow, dont bother shitposting stupid claims if u cant back up what u say.
PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype
PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Lol, MK has insane bones.

Image
Image
Image
Image

I'd kill all of you for his hormonal profile.
T
RSA


Image

kyra wrote:OP

-----> back to the misc

You have no understanding about facial aesthetics.

The only good-looking person you posted was Ronaldo. Lol at all those half-black ethnics with negrolips and terrible bone structure. Yes, they look hypermasculine, but that is not evidently not a good thing.



never been on misc, am a puahate OG and know more than u. i accept whites are the master race, but there can still be good looking ethnics like i posted, and u dont accept masculine jock theory?

kyra wrote:OP

-----> back to the misc

You have no understanding about facial aesthetics.

The only good-looking person you posted was Ronaldo. Lol at all those half-black ethnics with negrolips and terrible bone structure. Yes, they look hypermasculine, but that is not evidently not a good thing.


Bullshit
That nfl player he posted is hot as fuck

sephon wrote:
Demgainz wrote:You're a copecel with NCT.

The most important is that BROWS must be positively tilted. Sockets can be neutral.

u0d3Yfoh.jpg


who made that? only half-good sense of aesthetics:

Image


Peanuts from puahate.

Small nose is feminine and healthy male should not have such a long chin, it looks like acromegaly or some abnormal bone growth.

gandy just doesn't have that same masculine feel compared to the eagles guy, but maybe at like a cocktail party gandy could triumph

To me there are two different types of NCT.

The incel one comes from having completely deficient facial bones and looking like a FAS baby. A lot of incels have this. Literally the melting face type

The slayer one is the aggressive and mean looking one like CR7, coupled with a low brow ridge. That is perfectly fine.

The former though is one of the most classic incel traits in the universe though and related to a shit maxilla. It's even worse than bug eyes

heretic667 wrote:To me there are two different types of NCT.

The incel one comes from having completely deficient facial bones. A lot of incels have this. Literally the melting face type

You'd need crouzon-tier facial bones to have your canthal tilt affected by it, canthal tilt is literally just soft tissue.
Image

socloseto6ft wrote:
heretic667 wrote:To me there are two different types of NCT.

The incel one comes from having completely deficient facial bones. A lot of incels have this. Literally the melting face type

You'd need crouzon-tier facial bones to have your canthal tilt affected by it, canthal tilt is literally just soft tissue.


I see a very strong correlation in poor facial bones and excessive NCT. An overwhelming majority of incels either have that or retruded orbitals/no brow ridge

Ask yourself when the last time you saw someone with strong zygos or maxilla and excess NCT

heretic667 wrote:I see a very strong correlation in poor facial bones and excessive NCT. An overwhelming majority of incels either have that or retruded orbitals/no brow ridge

Ask yourself when the last time you saw someone with strong zygos or maxilla and excess NCT

An overwhelming majority of incels have NCT because all incels are men. NCT is a masculine trait. Ask yourself when's the last time you saw a female with NCT? Okay now how many females with strong facial bones do you see daily?
If a person can have no facial bones and PCT then facial bones have no effect on canthal tilt.

Here's another example
Image

socloseto6ft wrote:
heretic667 wrote:I see a very strong correlation in poor facial bones and excessive NCT. An overwhelming majority of incels either have that or retruded orbitals/no brow ridge

Ask yourself when the last time you saw someone with strong zygos or maxilla and excess NCT

An overwhelming majority of incels have NCT because all incels are men. NCT is a masculine trait. Ask yourself when's the last time you saw a female with NCT? Okay now how many females with strong facial bones do you see daily?
If a person can have no facial bones and PCT then facial bones have no effect on canthal tilt.

Here's another example
Image


There is a correlation with poor facial development and excess NCT, as well as excess PCT (downs syndrome). Women with regular NCT aren't uncommon, and it doesn't mean they are unattractive just like PCT doesn't mean a male is unattractive

socloseto6ft wrote:
heretic667 wrote:I see a very strong correlation in poor facial bones and excessive NCT. An overwhelming majority of incels either have that or retruded orbitals/no brow ridge

Ask yourself when the last time you saw someone with strong zygos or maxilla and excess NCT

An overwhelming majority of incels have NCT because all incels are men. NCT is a masculine trait. Ask yourself when's the last time you saw a female with NCT? Okay now how many females with strong facial bones do you see daily?
If a person can have no facial bones and PCT then facial bones have no effect on canthal tilt.

Here's another example
Image

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

heretic667 wrote:There is a correlation with poor facial development and excess NCT, as well as excess PCT (downs syndrome). Women with regular NCT aren't uncommon, and it doesn't mean they are unattractive just like PCT doesn't mean a male is unattractive

correlation does not imply causation, again if even a single person can have no facial bones and PCT then canthal tilt is not affected by facial bones.
If anything it is not shaped by the amount of facial bone but by the shape of the bones
Image

vs

Image

Yeah, it's insanely difficult to have obvious PCT if you have highly developed, masc eye bones. The bone around the upper, outer eye is so far forward and low-set that the skin/outer brow covers the outer canthus.

Almost every single highly masculine-faced (and almost every single high natural-strength) guy has this trait:

Image

Image

A face like that (ugly masc) is far from ideal, however.

Mascthetic >>>>> ugly masc.
Image

Image

Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 93 guests