If your still deluded, get in here.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Clearly Positive Canthal Tilt is a SHIT trait, and I'm surprised supposed intelligent aspies still haven't figured this out yet (except the ones who still fantasise that prettyboys rule the world, then yes PCT would be good).

Here's David Gandy, a guy who is regularly posted to prove PCT is superior. Heres a pic of Gandy with his eyelids up, revealing his eyes fully:

Gay cat eyes.tiff
uwotm9
Gay cat eyes.tiff (384.75 KiB) Viewed 6288 times

See how much of a twinky faggot he looks like? Now here's another pic, where he is smiling but his PCT is hidden under his low hooded brows:

Much better.

More pics of superior masculine DOM neutral/negative tilted eyes:

ROBUST IN MOTION.tiff
U 'MIRIN?
ROBUST IN MOTION.tiff (355.2 KiB) Viewed 6288 times

ROBUST HIGH PRENATAL T BRICK-HEAD BRUTE BULLDOG BRUISER OR DEATH.

Just LOL @ you BuddyBoyos who still 'mire PCT, especially if you don't believe in Prettyboy Theory. INB4 Neutral Canthal Tilted COPEcel coping on SlutHate.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, DOMFWHR2.1SLAYER is back
And no, he is 18 now.

I have slight negative canthal tilt and I barely look better with neutral, PCT looks like absolute dog shit on me
Last edited by socloseto6ft on Fri May 15, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

im not back, this place got boring, will only be here every now and then

socloseto6ft wrote:I have slight negative canthal tilt and I barely look better with neutral, PCT looks like absolute dog shit on me

who cares, your not even 6foot buddy boyo, ur correct that PCT looks like dog shit on men.

Only Neutral Canthal Tilt is acceptable. Anything else and you become an automatic gayface.

Jboi's Facial Scar wrote:Only Neutral Canthal Tilt is acceptable. Anything else and you become an automatic gayface.

yh like my avatar, such a gayface right? dumb prick
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

PCT is SHIT wrote:
Jboi's Facial Scar wrote:Only Neutral Canthal Tilt is acceptable. Anything else and you become an automatic gayface.

yh like my avatar, such a gayface right? dumb prick

He does look like a gayface. His eyes throw off his entire low inhibition factor. You're just mad because you don't quite grasp the importance of Neutral Canthal Tilt. Get some life experience, then come back and post threads, you phaggot.

LarryBird wrote:OP, what do you think about this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80474

And this slayer? Image

Do you have NCT? I have slight PCT and I'm Gay Faced as hell.

low brow is legit, but the outside has to low as or lower than the inside, low prenatal t trait is to have 'Hunter Brows'.

Jboi's Facial Scar wrote:
He does look like a gayface. His eyes throw off his entire low inhibition factor. You're just mad because you don't quite grasp the importance of Neutral Canthal Tilt. Get some life experience, then come back and post threads, you phaggot.

ur the 1 who needs life experience, probably projecting that on me. ive seen plenty of brutes with negative canthal tilt, as well as neutral, but never PCT. and no mcyhal kendricks doesnt look like a phaggot, you mustve hit your head when u were a kid m9.

PCT is SHIT wrote:
LarryBird wrote:OP, what do you think about this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80474

And this slayer? Image

Do you have NCT? I have slight PCT and I'm Gay Faced as hell.

low brow is legit, but the outside has to low as or lower than the inside, low prenatal t trait is to have 'Hunter Brows'.

Slayer in my sig has PCT though. Honestly I think CT is irrelevant and it's all about high prenatal T slayer bones.

Mike Tyson had insane prenatal T yet he doesn't have NCT:

CR7 has NCT and he's high prenatal T as well, and he has a confirmed slayer eye area.

Flat bones = Pussy drier gay eye area.
Low hunter brows + pronounced glabella = Slayer eye area.

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
LarryBird wrote:
Slayer in my sig has PCT though. Honestly I think CT is irrelevant and it's all about high prenatal T slayer bones.

Mike Tyson had insane prenatal T yet he doesn't have NCT:

CR7 has NCT and he's high prenatal T as well, and he has a confirmed slayer eye area.

Flat bones = Pussy drier gay eye area.
Low hunter brows + pronounced glabella = Slayer eye area.

Hanson made that chart in your sig? I think he based the right dude on Linger and something extra in if I was not wrong. Not sure if Linger has NCT OR PCT though. But I think he is something in between.

Yea that's Hansons work. And now that you mention it, I think you may be right, the slayers bone structure reminds me of Linger a lot, and yea he has PCT or at least neutral, not really sure. Confirmed slayer.

I wouldn't mind killing a few posters to look like Linger tbh.

LarryBird wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:Hanson made that chart in your sig? I think he based the right dude on Linger and something extra in if I was not wrong. Not sure if Linger has NCT OR PCT though. But I think he is something in between.

Yea that's Hansons work. And now that you mention it, I think you may be right, the slayers bone structure reminds me of Linger a lot, and yea he has PCT or at least neutral, not really sure. Confirmed slayer.

Lol, so I was on spot?
Fuck, Linger needs to fucking comeback. His account is still here but he is barely on. I just remember seeing him giving iois to sensdep or being super gay with the other guys in the tiny chatroom. Weird motherfucker.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
LarryBird wrote:

Lol, so I was on spot?
Fuck, Linger needs to fucking comeback. His account is still here but he is barely on. I just remember seeing him giving iois to sensdep or being super gay with the other guys in the tiny chatroom. Weird motherfucker.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea he's a funny motherfucker. I talked to him on tinychat a few weeks ago but I lost connection and when I came back he was gone, I almost cried.

Aww, now I lost my bonus from having PCT eyes. Damn you, PCT is SHIT!
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Neutral > positive > negative. Negative canthal tilts are fucking hideous, sorry. No one looks good with saggy, tired eyes lol.

[
its not set in stone, just generally higher prenatal t have more neutral/negative tilted eyes. i can find a high prenatal t guy with long nose, doesnt mean compact nose isnt from high prenatal t, just means a guy can still be high prenatal t without 1 or 2 high prenatal t features.

the correlation is higher prenatal t = less PCT, also less hunter eyes look and lower outer brow, which is because outer brow tilt is correlated with canthal tilt. this pic shows all the features affected by prenatal t:

mkj wrote:Neutral > positive > negative. Negative canthal tilts are fucking hideous, sorry. No one looks good with saggy, tired eyes lol.

Canthal tilt is irrelevant as long as you have slayer bones.

If you have flat bones your eye area is going to be pussy drying no matter what CT you have.

PCT is SHIT wrote:[
its not set in stone, just generally higher prenatal t have more neutral/negative tilted eyes. i can find a high prenatal t guy with long nose, doesnt mean compact nose isnt from high prenatal t, just means a guy can still be high prenatal t without 1 or 2 high prenatal t features.

the correlation is higher prenatal t = less PCT, also less hunter eyes look and lower outer brow, which is because outer brow tilt is correlated with canthal tilt. this pic shows all the features affected by prenatal t:

Most prenatal T slayers I can remember have slight negative/neutral CT, I agree with that.

YogaPants wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:

WHAT A CUTIE!

thats a Virile DOM Horizontal Power Brute, hed destroy you. cutie is better term for the prettyboy handbags

PCT is SHIT wrote:
YogaPants wrote:
WHAT A CUTIE!

thats a Virile DOM Horizontal Power Brute, hed destroy you. cutie is better term for the prettyboy handbags

Lol...I know that! I'm not into pretty boys. Cutie= goodlooking

YogaPants wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:

Whod you want to bang from dis site if you could?

beetlejuice wrote:
YogaPants wrote:

Whod you want to bang from dis site if you could?

Out of the members? None of the pics I've seen appeal to me
If we're just talking about pics posted then it would have to be that eagles player :D

YogaPants wrote:
beetlejuice wrote:Whod you want to bang from dis site if you could?

Out of the members? None of the pics I've seen appeal to me
If we're just talking about pics posted then it would have to be that eagles player :D

least youre willing to hook up with a brotha', thought you was a racist before.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice