Fuck Makeup.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

left girl: 5/10 plain jane which would be attainable by alot of above average incels here
right girl: 9/10 bombshell who will only mess with masculine male models

people dont realize how much makeup fucked us all up

3D Face Analysis wrote:this is why men overrate skin quality when judging the attractiveness of other men. they're projecting their preference for clear skin on females onto males

Legit.

germanDream wrote:left girl: 5/10 plain jane which would be attainable by alot of above average incels here
right girl: 9/10 bombshell who will only mess with masculine male models

people dont realize how much makeup fucked us all up

fucking, THIS

3D Face Analysis wrote:this is why men overrate skin quality when judging the attractiveness of other men. they're projecting their preference for clear skin on females onto males

I agree with this. A few slayer friends I know have mild acne but their bones are legit.

heavy eyemakeup and contouring can change how you look and make your features look really different.
but i use powder and sometimes lipgloss when i go out and it doesn't change my appearance much.

?

Clear, blemish free skin is good for both genders
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice